PDA

View Full Version : Another from Houston, Texas - LOOK for sure

BigRedMachine
09-12-2004, 10:49 AM
OK - my wingman in life has an issue with computers so I'm here to do that for him. Even though I gove him my very nice Dell.

Anyway... FATBASTARD is anything but that .... but his bike is totally custom (like mine) and fat as hell (like mine as well) - I wouldn't know what to do with the Big Red Machine IF the Fatbastarb wasn't with me....

This is Sean/FatBastard and the Big Red Machine ... TFB can't wait ... don't worry I got you hooked up BIG TIME h.y.d.r.o.
if you follow that
SO get ready bitches DFW can't get here fast enough.... drunks

this is the the Big Red Machine and Fatbastard

speedman
09-12-2004, 02:57 PM
Coolness. I just added Sean to the list of attendees for next weekend's get together. I'll send one more email with the agenda before I depart here on Tuesday.

TexasFatBoy
09-12-2004, 11:52 PM
Coolness. I just added Sean to the list of attendees for next weekend's get together. I'll send one more email with the agenda before I depart here on Tuesday.

Of course Sean will never read it! :lol:

BigRedMachine
09-13-2004, 03:54 AM

Of course Sean will never read it! :lol:

He'll read it .... but that's about it!

Wide
09-13-2004, 03:58 AM
More the merrier!!!!

Welcome to the forums 1beer

wreckerman
09-13-2004, 11:06 PM
heha 3 more days to dfw sure hope the state of texas has plenty of cold beer

Hellswraith
09-15-2004, 12:07 PM
Sorry we ran out of beer in Dfw last weekend when my Cowboys got flambasted by the Vikings !! :lol:

Just kidding - see ya'll soon !!

bottomsup

OldSalt
09-17-2004, 02:56 AM
Welcome to a great group Sean. I definately wish I could join you fellas in Texas next weekend.