PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ya'all!

DeaconK
08-13-2004, 04:03 AM
Howdy! Another Texan here, San Antonio to be exact. On a few of the other boards as well (made the migration here). Been riding for as long as I knowed myself. :rolleyes: Riding an '03 ElectraGlide. Hope to see ya at the Lone Star Rally, planning on camping at the Blimp Barn.

Ride safe!

Kev

magicdragon
08-13-2004, 04:07 AM
Welcome DeaconK make yourself at home and have a look around.

jazda
08-13-2004, 04:14 AM
DeaconK, welcome to HCG ,,, glad you found us,,,, great group of friendly bikers.... have fun at the L.S. Rally an I hope you'll be able to meet up with some of the guys here..... Ride Safe man...
B)

Ironhead
08-13-2004, 04:16 AM
Welcome Deaconk. Texasfatboy must be doing some HCG advertising in Texas, because y'all are popping up in here like zits on a 14 year old

jazda
08-13-2004, 04:19 AM
Welcome Deaconk. Texasfatboy must be doing some HCG advertising in Texas, because y'all

are popping up in here like zits on a 14 year old

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TexasFatBoy
08-13-2004, 04:54 AM
Welcome Deaconk. Texasfatboy must be doing some HCG advertising in Texas, because y'all are popping up in here like zits on a 14 year old

Thanks for that image Ironhead! :blink2: juker

Welcome to the forums Deacon! A couple weeks after the LS rally we're planning a Hill Country ride between your neck of the woods and mine (Austin) - check out the link in my sig and hope ya can join us for that weekend too! 1beer

speedman
08-13-2004, 12:43 PM
Right on - glad you made it DeaconK. Please be aware that by the end of next week we will be moving all of the material on this new site to the harleychatgroup.com domain.