PDA

View Full Version : BEARS-PACKERS game

harley50glide
09-04-2005, 01:53 PM
As i see it both teams aint going no where this year so this may be our superbowl. :unsure: SO go bears kick there ass.Bears got lot hope in ortman as q.b. but he is a rookie.Packers got no defense altho ya got brett who will be running for his life with that ragtag offensive line.SO lets see pack good offense no defence,bears no offense good defense should be a good couple games. drunks

whodatt
09-04-2005, 02:24 PM
Even with all the weaknesses on their team, after seeing everything that Brett has done during the off season, I look for him to post some big numbers this year. Even if it is a losing cause.

He wants to end his career on a high note, and for him, I hope he does.

We'll see how the Bears are in our first game of the season next weekend.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

coolhawg6622
09-04-2005, 03:29 PM
As i see it both teams aint going no where this year so this may be our superbowl. :unsure: SO go bears kick there ass.Bears got lot hope in ortman as q.b. but he is a rookie.Packers got no defense altho ya got brett who will be running for his life with that ragtag offensive line.SO lets see pack good offense no defence,bears no offense good defense should be a good couple games. drunks

Ya hit it on the head!!!! Although my favorite team is who ever is playin da bears. :lol: :lol:

Ledhed
09-04-2005, 03:54 PM
Well since SoCal has no team, ( Chargers don't count), I'm left with Rootin for my former home team! The Lions! Which means that I don't like the Packers. What are they packers of anyway, S#*T? :lol: :lol: :lol:
So between the bears and the packers, I choose the bears.

buckanddot
09-04-2005, 04:08 PM
got a feelin no one in the NFC north division is goin' to the Super Bowl this year, but after all the draft choices Detroit and Da Bears have gotten the last coupla years(cause of their sucky records) you'd think they'd have more of a chance against the green and gold and their old drug addict quarterback. Gotta think the Pack will still come out on top of theDa Bear Cubs, the Lost Vikings and the Detriot pussys. The last three have a hard time beatin' Iowa's pro team.

.....get over it, it's just a stupid game.

coolhawg6622
09-04-2005, 04:15 PM
Gotta think the Pack will still come out on top of theDa Bear Cubs, the Lost Vikings and the Detriot pussys. The last three have a hard time beatin' Iowa's pro team.

:lol: :lol: :lol: bottomsup

JD
09-04-2005, 07:30 PM
GO PACKERS!!!!