PDA

View Full Version : Killington Classic 2005

sporty883r
09-08-2005, 12:28 PM
http://www.killingtonclassic.com/
It opens up this afternoon runs thru sunday is anyone going to this event ?

clutch
09-08-2005, 01:28 PM
Ya, know this looks like a pretty cool event. I have seen press on it before, but never gotten any first hand news.

Have you done this before?

sporty883r
09-08-2005, 01:37 PM
Not yet. This will be my first bike rally I can say I rode my own in. It is only about 40 minutes from my house and the place I work at had a few groups of riders who spent the week end there and they had a blast.

Lisainnh
09-10-2005, 04:29 PM
Lou and I went last year on Sunday...unfortunately we did get there until noon and everything was over and closing up :( ....it was a great ride though. ^_^
Doesn't look like we'll make it there again this year...Lou's working until 5 today and by the time we get done with chores in tomorrow morning it will be too late again. :(
Hope you all have fun though!

Lisainnh
Live Free...Ride Free!

sporty883r
09-10-2005, 10:38 PM
i over slept today. wasn't able to get over to killington, but did take a nice ride around the area

BikerBabe
09-11-2005, 02:08 AM
i over slept today. wasn't able to get over to killington, but did take a nice ride around the area]

Awww, too bad minime! I was hoping you would bring us back some pix!

margaritagrl
09-11-2005, 07:20 PM
Lisainnh. I love your avatar. Do you ride horses?

Lisainnh
09-11-2005, 08:31 PM
Yea, I've got two at the moment...and I'll have them till they're gone...or I am! :lol: at one point a few years ago I had 8....husband thought I should get my head examined! I'll ride anything once!
Lisainnh
Live Free...ride free!

Charlie
09-11-2005, 10:11 PM
There were this year a lot of bikes ride through Bethel. Most I have ever seen from the Classic. I normally go down on Sunday Morning but not this year, I just could not get it together, next year! Working on wood xmass cards today, Trying something new this year!

margaritagrl
09-13-2005, 09:35 PM
Yea, I've got two at the moment...and I'll have them till they're gone...or I am! :lol: at one point a few years ago I had 8....husband thought I should get my head examined! I'll ride anything once!
Lisainnh
Live Free...ride free!
Now I am jealous. I love riding horses. I have always wanted to own one but down here it costs about $500 month just to board. The only time we get to ride is when we go to dude ranches. We are going to one in a couple of weeks in Stanfordville NY. But our favorite one is in Wyoming. Last year we did the Wyoming ranch for 5 days then went to Sturgis. I think that was about the best vacation I ever took. Do you ride english or western? I ride both but really prefer western trail riding the best.

Lisainnh
09-13-2005, 10:29 PM
I mostly ride english now...but loved western too. I also do some driving with my big guy. (Belgian draft horse)
Never been to a dude ranch but always wanted to...I'll bet it's a lot of fun!