PDA

View Full Version : Deja vu

hogwylde
09-10-2005, 03:04 AM
Yup, my Patriots won AGAIN. This is like getting so boring. I wish we'd give somebody else a chance. The Patriots, Bruins, Celtics and RedSox......... all a dynasty at one time or another, *sigh* ;)

Hellswraith
09-11-2005, 11:40 PM
Wishfull thinking I suppose !! The Boys were once a dynasty and they fell eventually . Enjoy it while ya can = the Boys are back !!! :lol:

drunks

FATboy05
09-11-2005, 11:54 PM
Yup, my Patriots won AGAIN. This is like getting so boring. I wish we'd give somebody else a chance. The Patriots, Bruins, Celtics and RedSox......... all a dynasty at one time or another, *sigh* ;)

Red Sox a dynasty, Musta missed that juker

LostLake
09-12-2005, 12:03 AM
Yeah, enjoy it while you can!!! :P

coolhawg6622
09-12-2005, 12:58 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: Enough said. :huh:

Tony
09-12-2005, 03:30 AM
Buncha whiners!

Strega
09-12-2005, 03:45 AM
It's only just started but the Pats are doing their thing....stomping. Love the Eagles too,.....Torn between the two....last Superbowl was so dam funny....we had a party down here and all were Eagles fans...I'm the only one in a Pats Jersey....Caught a lot of crap for it.....until the end of the 4th. B)
Too early to tell...

Richdog
09-19-2005, 03:06 AM

Thanks for the LOL!! I thought the same thing.

Gotta love the Sox story though.

tradrockrat
09-19-2005, 03:27 AM
uh.... Pat's?

;) :P :lol:

hogwylde
09-20-2005, 01:35 AM
uh.... Pat's?

Uh, only one game and we STILL have the longest home winning streak! So there! :P

88FLHTC
09-20-2005, 01:38 AM
uh.... Pat's?

Uh, only one game and we STILL have the longest home winning streak! So there! :P

:lol: :lol:

shags
09-23-2005, 04:20 PM
Bruins had a hell of a run in the 1970's - tough to call it a dynasty when its been 34 years though! Go WINGS!

wildthing
09-23-2005, 04:55 PM
uh.... Pat's?

Don't forget to mention 3 Superbowl Rings!

savaaj
09-23-2005, 06:50 PM
uh.... Pat's?

I think it's good that they get that one loss out of the way for the season... B)

wildthing
09-23-2005, 07:06 PM
I think it's good that they get that one loss out of the way for the season... B)
True better now than later when it will really counts. Let's be real we can't win every single game. I'll be there when they kick Buffalo's ASS.

savaaj
09-23-2005, 07:07 PM
True better now than later when it will really counts. Let's be real we can't win every single game. I'll be there when they kick Buffalo's ASS.

Here, here.. I'll drink to that...... drunks

gliderider94
09-23-2005, 07:52 PM

Red Sox? A Dynasty? One world championship in 80 some years does not make a dynasty. A very good team at various times in thier illustrious heritage. I've always dug the Sox and Jason Veratek's dad and uncles are personal friends of mine (Jason;s a great kid). But dynasty?

:o

tradrockrat
09-23-2005, 07:58 PM
uh.... Pat's?

Hell, my Redskins have 3 rings. how have they done lately? (Hint: They beat Dallas and it felt like winning a superbowl!)

MedievalWoman
09-23-2005, 07:59 PM

Hopefully the Capt's & Diet won't kick our ass at the tail gate party before we see the Pat's kick Buffalo's ass. ;)

wildthing
09-23-2005, 08:02 PM

Hopefully the Capt's & Diet won't kick our ass at the tail gate party before we see the Pat's kick Buffalo's ass. ;) Will let the Captian spank our ass instead of kicking our arch, how's that. Speaking of which he really got me with his left hook last night. :D

MedievalWoman
09-23-2005, 08:03 PM

Hopefully the Capt's & Diet won't kick our ass at the tail gate party before we see the Pat's kick Buffalo's ass. ;) Will let the Captian spank our ass instead of kicking our arch, how's that. Speaking of which he really got me with his left hook last night. :D

I was on my way home, hit a dead spot. I was still recouping from the night before :o

I plan on a good one tomorrow night. I'm going to try to be good tonight :huh:

wildthing
09-23-2005, 08:06 PM
I'm going to try to be good tonight :huh: And TRY would be the key word here? :lol: :lol: :lol:

MedievalWoman
09-23-2005, 08:07 PM
I'm going to try to be good tonight :huh: And TRY would be the key word here? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly, I hate it when you have a plan and it doesn't work <_<

gliderider94
09-23-2005, 08:07 PM
Hell, my Redskins have 3 rings. how have they done lately? (Hint: They beat Dallas and it felt like winning a superbowl!)

Hey, I know of a Detroit Lion who has three superbowl rings. He won them in a craps game while vacationing in New England this past summer.
:lol:

MedievalWoman
09-23-2005, 08:13 PM
Hoping the Pats make history this year and make it 3 in a row :lol:

hogwylde
09-24-2005, 12:49 AM
Hoping the Pats make history this year and make it 3 in a row :lol:

4 in the last 5 years has a better ring to it!

On a sorta different note. There is a series on Showtime called 'BarberShop' which is basically the same thing as the movie IceCube made with the token white guy-barber in the predominantly black neighborhood. Well check the white guy out. tell me that ain't Tom Brady! Looks EXACTLY like him.......minus the #12! I mean exactly!

And oh, that cute lil black chick barber (whatever her name is). Gotta be the finest thing on this world of ours! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

wildthing
09-26-2005, 02:45 PM
Well my Pat's gave me heart papatations yesterday. But, I was happy in the end when they won. Brady was awesome in the 2nd half.