PDA

View Full Version : Real estate prices down here

Wide
09-12-2005, 12:07 AM
Hi All,

I 'm looking to buy a house away from the city up here, just way to crowded & overpriced.

Can you suggest any areas that are the best deals right now?

Looking for something with property where I can put up a 3-4 car garage for my hobbies, yep I'm retireing :)

Also seriously thinking about Florida, maybe both.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated

coolhawg6622
09-12-2005, 12:53 AM
Hey Wide, come on up to Wisconsin, that way you can bitch about the winter with the rest of us. :lol: :lol:

You can put up a nice joint here for $150k!! bottomsup

Shorty
09-12-2005, 12:55 AM
Hi All,

I 'm looking to buy a house away from the city up here, just way to crowded & overpriced.

Looking for something with property where I can put up a 3-4 car garage for my hobbies, yep I'm retireing :)

Ok, I wont even suggest New Orleans hehe, although out of state buyers are buying properites site unseen right now.
Are you wanting to either Calif or Fla or anywhere in the US?
Heres a tool that will help you determine other factors necessary in moving, because you can find great deals, but if youre area sucks or theyre raping you in taxes then whats the point?
http://moving.monstermoving.monster.com/Find_a_Place/Compare2Cities/
What Frank and I did when we left Cali was to decide what we could or couldnt live without. I could not live without being near an ocean so that ruled out everything in between the coastlines. Then we looked up city profiles to find out about climate, taxes, crime, real estate, schools, etc.
Its a blast moving to a new area, good luck :)

mizdoe
09-13-2005, 02:54 PM
Hi All,

Don't know your price range...but out here In murietta I know of a really nice acre( maybe more) with house & huge garage ( led & I concidered it for his auto shop-Perfect but we couldn't afford it) the garage even room for an rv lift in the low 500 thousands...

Wide
09-13-2005, 04:06 PM
Don't know your price range...but out here In murietta I know of a really nice acre( maybe more) with house & huge garage ( led & I concidered it for his auto shop-Perfect but we couldn't afford it) the garage even room for an rv lift in the low 500 thousands...

Thats close to what were looking for, will have to look in that area, thanks :)

dynaRide
09-13-2005, 04:41 PM

Thats close to what were looking for, will have to look in that area, thanks :)

In my business out here I have a great deal of contact with realtors. Whan Ur ready, PM me and I'll hook U up Bro. I've got 1 in mind that rides HD's and speaks our language. :D Definitely won’t get screwed I keep his network functioning :lol: He's Good PPL. Let me know.

fnzen
10-04-2005, 11:52 PM
check this out

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/rfs/101892036.html

Wide
10-05-2005, 12:00 AM
Sweet!!! :D

I can grow my tomatos there