PDA

View Full Version : Northfield, MA ** Sept. 25th

jazda
09-18-2004, 12:55 AM
I just found out about this run happening next weekend, an I hear some riders from the Boston area are plannin' on makin' this run... super, I'll be there.....

ON SEPTEMBER 25, 2004 WE WILL BE HOLDING A MOTORCYCLE RALLY TO RAISE MONEY FOR THE CHILDREN'S INTENSIVE CARE UNIT AT BAYSTATE MEDICAL CENTER. THE DAYS EVENT WILL BE HELD AT THE NORTHEAST UTILITIES PICNIC AREA LOCATED ON THE CONNECTICUT RIVER IN NORTHFIELD MA..

YOUR $20.00 TICKET DONATION INCLUDES A ROOSTER RUN T- SHIRT AND BBQ

NO BIKE , NO PROBLEM...
EVERYBODY'S WELCOME

$5.00 AT THE DOOR

LIVE MUSIC- FEATURING HANNAH'S FIELD

LAS VEGAS NIGHT [COMPLETE WITH BLACK JACK, ROULETTE TABLES]

BBQ,

BEER & WINE

BUT MOST IMPORTANT YOU WILL BE HELPING THE CHILDREN.

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL THERE AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT IN MAKING THIS DAY POSSIBLE.
SPECIAL THANK YOU TO KELLY & JERRY HAYNES FOR THEIR SUPPORT AND EFFORT IN HELPING TO PUT THIS EVENT TOGETHER...KNOW YOU ARE LOVED...RICK & CORINNE

GO HERE:
http://www.gracereceptions.com/FLYER.htm

88FLHTC
09-18-2004, 01:21 AM
Sounds awesome !!! :wub:

I'm off next weekend, I'll probably meet ya there !!

drunks

jazda
09-18-2004, 01:43 AM
Super, 88....... I'll be wearin' my leather vest with the HCG patch on it.... an I'll try to be good..... but I can't promise ....... :lol: :lol: :lol: .... it'll be nice to meet ya..... :)

Wide
09-18-2004, 02:50 AM
Jazda be good :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like a great event, wish I could be two place at once :D

jazda
09-18-2004, 01:42 PM
I wish you could too Wide,,,, this part of the country is nice an the ride passes by my road.... I could take ya on a detour.... an then short cut us back on another twisty ride to meet the group..... or just show up later...... heh, heh ..... your call man....
;) ^_^ B)

88FLHTC
09-18-2004, 01:53 PM
I wish you could too Wide,,,, this part of the country is nice an the ride passes by my road.... I could take ya on a detour.... an then short cut us back on another twisty ride to meet the group..... or just show up later...... heh, heh ..... your call man....
;) ^_^ B)

:D :D

jazda
09-18-2004, 02:07 PM
88.... you're a Ring fan?? .....
:)

88FLHTC
09-18-2004, 02:20 PM
88.... you're a Ring fan?? .....

I'm not into it as much as my kids are, but I loved that quote in the movie !! :lol:

Good stuff !!! B)

jazda
09-18-2004, 02:23 PM
I have all the DVD's.... watch them often....
B)

88FLHTC
09-18-2004, 02:43 PM
Yup...so do we !! ^_^

It was good to see my two sons reading the books too, that's a nice little bonus of the LOTR and Harry Potter movies, it gets the kids interested in reading .. :)

johnnyb57
09-18-2004, 07:29 PM
hey jazda,looking forward to heading up that way..but i got to get the ok'y dok'y from the wifey..its only 128 mi. from down here easy enough..maybe we can find out who the boston area heading up that way,it'll be the ride before the ride. and thanx for posting the info..oh yea it mentioned the foilage being at its peak..is that for real already...

kickvox1
09-18-2004, 08:35 PM
damn....... sounds like fun...... too bad I can't be there. I'm actually riding down to the open house at the York assembly plant that weekend.

jazda
09-19-2004, 12:11 AM
Yup...so do we !! ^_^

It was good to see my two sons reading the books too, that's a nice little bonus of the LOTR and Harry Potter movies, it gets the kids interested in reading .. :)

I've read the H.Potter books also.... fun stuff..... also all of Jean Auel's books,,, although those have adult situations incorporated in them an wouldn't make good reading for young people.... those cave girls were alright!! ;)

Lookin' forward to seein'/meetin' you ,,, an your wife?? next weekend... :)

jazda
09-19-2004, 12:21 AM
hey jazda,looking forward to heading up that way..but i got to get the ok'y dok'y from the wifey..its only 128 mi. from down here easy enough..maybe we can find out who the boston area heading up that way,it'll be the ride before the ride. and thanx for posting the info..oh yea it mentioned the foilage being at its peak..is that for real already...

Bring your wifey too man..... some foliage has started, but untill a good frost hits, there just won't be 'peak' colors..... still, you will enjoy the ride an hope to meet you too!! Not sure about the Boston riders, the woman who owns Roosters mentioned this to my friend Louis.... if I hear who an/or what area of Boston I'll let ya know man....
B)

johnnyb57
09-19-2004, 01:17 PM
thanks jazda.. aboutthe wifey she still unsure about gettin back on a bike its only been like 20 yrs or so since the last time shes been on a bike...going to talk to a few friends down here to follow me up there,the only problem is they do short distance riding..but we'll see.heck i'll ride alone, it won't hurt...talk again

jazda
09-20-2004, 12:36 AM
OK....I spoke to Corinne this morning and here's an update for the Rooster Run....

1) From Boston area the Fire an Iron crew are making the trip to Northfield. They are a group of guy an gal fire fighters an iron workers.

2) You can call Corinne for tickets @ $20.00 pp =T-shirt and BBQ chicken dinner. If you don't get tickets ahead of time, you can make a $5.00 donation 'at the door' an there will be hot dogs an hamburgers for sale, as well as a few more T-shirts. Also, beer and wine will be available.
No tickets available at the door.
To order tickets call:
Corinne's home: 413-498-4501
Roosters: 413-498-0006
or do so by signing up on the internet at....
http://www.gracereceptions.com/FLYER.htm

3) Gambling will be available with 15 tables set up,,, and half of your winnings being donated to the Childrens Intensive Care Unit at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, MA.
4) Pepsi has generously donated soda and cups for this event.
5) Event starts at noon and the ride will start about 1:15.
6) 150 tickets sold so far.

I think this will be a great turn out and hope to meet some HCG members!
B)

jazda
09-20-2004, 12:42 AM
thanks jazda.. aboutthe wifey she still unsure about gettin back on a bike its only been like 20 yrs or so since the last time shes been on a bike...going to talk to a few friends down here to follow me up there,the only problem is they do short distance riding..but we'll see.heck i'll ride alone, it won't hurt...talk again

jb57,,, well if your wife won't go... bring someone elses man,,,, :lol: :lol:
sure hope you make the trip up here alone or not.... would love to meet you and chat a while..... B) .... tell your friends it's not that far to go an it's travelin' all fast roads.....till you get into Erving.... but it's a great ride here an you'll enjoy it I'm sure... Ride Safe man...
:) B)

88FLHTC
09-25-2004, 03:33 AM
http://www.addis-welt.de/smilie/smilie/boese/zeter01.gif Damn it !! I gotta work tomorrow !! http://www.addis-welt.de/smilie/smilie/boese/crazy.gif

Two guys call out sick so guess who's gotta pick up the slack !! :angry:

Sorry Jazda...have to catch up with you some other time... :(

jazda
09-25-2004, 12:25 PM
88,,, sorry you can't make the run man.... maybe we'll meet up some other time....

88FLHTC
09-25-2004, 12:39 PM
:) I'm sure...

at least the OT from today helps with my winter bike projects..

jazda
09-25-2004, 12:46 PM
OT sure does help with buyin' 'trinkets' for the bike.... don't work too hard... amaybe you can gert out for a ride tomorrow,,, weather will be good.....

just startin' a job Monday after a year an a half of unemployment an I may be doin' some OT myself in the near future.... also landed a part time job I start in a couple of weeks.... when it rains it pours.... life is good..... next purchase will be heated handgrips.....
:) B)

88FLHTC
09-26-2004, 04:46 PM
Well.Jazda..how was it ? any pics ?

I'll be out this afternoon..just finishin up around the house..

jazda
09-27-2004, 12:45 PM
88.... The Rooster Run had a good turnout for the first one.... next year will be bigger!! Posting some pics in my album of the parking lot early in the afternoon.... camera batteries died an I was upset...as the day was a beauty,,,, an the setting by the Conn. river was awesome.... managed to remember to put some fresh ones in for the Fall Run at Mohawk Park an will get those pictures in my album too....
B)