PDA

View Full Version : Howdy!

clutch
09-20-2005, 02:36 AM
Howdy y'all.

How do you like my new name?

I figured out if I am going to hang around here, I'll need a more appropriate name. Ya know, biker like!

After all I have to stack up to cool B) names like:

MM, BB, MG, Wide, NT, Blaz just to name a few!

Well Ophellia, turned out to be just a wet dream, a bad one at that!
These N.E. weekends are too precious to pass by with good solid weather.

I know Sunday was a pretty good day around here(I think) However, not knowing what the heck the weather is going to do around here, makes it tuff on planning O.D. activities.

Getting cranked up on a Saturday night, thinking that Sunday is going to be a wash, and then waking up to the sunshine beaming and birds making a racket. Kinda takes the shine off of loud pipe, and quick reflexes. drunks

Weathermen, what do they know. (they probably don't ride) caged

BikerBabe
09-20-2005, 03:12 AM
Howdy y'all.

How do you like my new name?

I figured out if I am going to hang around here, I'll need a more appropriate name. Ya know, biker like!

After all I have to stack up to cool B) names like:

MM, BB, MG, Wide, NT, Blaz just to name a few!

Well Ophellia, turned out to be just a wet dream, a bad one at that!
These N.E. weekends are too precious to pass by with good solid weather.

I know Sunday was a pretty good day around here(I think) However, not knowing what the heck the weather is going to do around here, makes it tuff on planning O.D. activities.

Getting cranked up on a Saturday night, thinking that Sunday is going to be a wash, and then waking up to the sunshine beaming and birds making a racket. Kinda takes the shine off of loud pipe, and quick reflexes. drunks

tbhol, is that you? I can't quite tell....it seems, if it is you, you're lacking some on the caffeine. ;)

blkfalc4
09-20-2005, 03:46 AM
think ur right BB,, my guess anyways :unsure:

Wide
09-20-2005, 03:54 AM
Wide is a cool name?

They call me that because I'm fat :lol:

Kagan
09-20-2005, 04:02 AM

Sunday morning rides can be very enlightening. You know that the guys who are smiling behaved. The guys with scowls and gritted teeth are the guys who know they should be in bed, but don't give a f***. Personally, I've done more than my share of gritted teeth riding. I find that it's the best way to relieve the pain of a hangover. Hell, at 75, you barely have to open your nostrils for a nice deep breath of air. As a smoker, I take advantage of it and suck it right in. I love the smells of freshly mowed grass, the chill of riding under heavy canopy, the feel of DD's against my back when I accidentally brake too hard at a light. ;)

Sometimes, the best rides aren't the ones you expected they would be. :D

clutch
09-20-2005, 03:28 PM
It's me ;)

The caffine is starting to kick in now. :huh:

Now that I have a name change, How do I change my I.D. Avatar from the Lone Ranger :ph34r: to something else? :mellow:

blkfalc4
09-20-2005, 04:57 PM
you can change what you want in "My Account" at the top of the page.

clutch
09-20-2005, 05:03 PM
Thanks for the tip!

I'am kinda slow when it comes to this stuff :huh: