PDA

View Full Version : can't resist...

tradrockrat
09-26-2005, 11:20 PM
A Redskins fan, a Giants fan, and a Cowboys fan that got caught drunk in Saudi Arabia, where it is highly illegal to consume alcohol. They are all sentenced to be whipped 200 times. Luckily the whipper was a football fan and seeing as they were too, he gave each of them one wish. The Giants fan was first, he asked if he could have a pillow tied to his back to make it hurt less. But the whip broke through the pillow after like 20 whips and the Giants fan was in extreme pain. The Cowboys fan saw what had happened, so he asked to have 2 pillows tied to his back, but the whip again broke through. Last was the Redskins fan. The whipper said "You are a redskins fan, the greatest team in the world, you are allowed 2 wishes!" So the Redskins fan thought for a minute. "For my first wish, i want to be whipped 1,000 times!" The whipper was confused. "For my second wish, tie the Cowboys fan to my back!!!"

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Dallas Cowboy fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Cowboy fans. Everyone in the class raises their hands except one little girl. The teacher looks at the little girl with surprise and says, "Jenny, why didn't you raise your hand?" Jenny replied, "Because I'm not a Cowboy fan!" The still shocked teacher asked, "Well, if you aren't a Cowboy fan, then who are you a fan of?" Jenny answered, "I'm a Redskin fan and proud of it!" The teacher couldn't believe her ears. "Jenny, why in the world are you a Redskin fan?!" Jenny replied, "Because my mom is a Redskin fan, my dad is a Redskin fan, so I'm a Redskin fan, too!" The teacher answered in a slightly annoyed tone, "That is no reason for you to be a Redskin fan! You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom was a moron and your dad was a moron, what would you be then?!" Jenny smiled and said, "Then I'd be a Dallas Cowboy fan!"

A boy is wallking near Fed Ex Field when he sees a man being attacked by a viscious dog. He finds a stick and charges the dog without any fear. He gets to the dog, slips the stick through the collar and twists really hard, breaking the dog’s neck and saving the man’s life. A news reporter for the Washington Post was close by and witnessed the whole event. He rushes over to the hero and tells him he wants to put this in the paper with the head line: “Redskins Fan Saves Man from Imminent Death”

The boy replies “I am not a Redskins fan.” Perplexed, the reporter asks “what kind of fan are you?” The boy replies “ A Cowboy fan!” The reporter decides on another headline: "Ignorant Redneck Ba$tard Kills Family Pet.”

Wide
09-26-2005, 11:23 PM
^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Ouch :lol:

FATboy05
09-26-2005, 11:24 PM
You got a damn bye week, is this all you got to do crapper dafinger gunner otherfinger

FXSTI
09-27-2005, 12:01 AM
FATboy05 Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:24 am Post subject: Re: can't resist...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You got a damn bye week, is this all you got to do

Now, Now FATboy, It is not his fault if he can't wake up and realize that the win againt the Boys was Exteme luck that could Never occur again. I mean after all, count the Super Bowl rings.

tradrockrat
09-27-2005, 12:27 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, Now FATboy, It is not his fault if he can't wake up and realize that the win againt the Boys was Exteme luck that could Never occur again. I mean after all, count the Super Bowl rings.

dude !!!!!!!!!!

you almost lost the 49ers!!!!!!!! ;) :lol:

As for the rings - it's true that you have more than us - heck you guys have twice as many, we've got 3 superbowl, you guys got 5 superbowl rings and 1 drug ring!

What do you call a drug ring in Dallas?

A Huddle.

(Little throwback joke to those "glorious" superbowl players)

Just kidding guys - BTW you're tied for last in the NFC east... guess who's first?

Hail to the Redskins!

sporty883r
09-27-2005, 12:33 AM
A Redskins fan, a Giants fan, and a Cowboys fan that got caught drunk in Saudi Arabia, where it is highly illegal to consume alcohol. They are all sentenced to be whipped 200 times. Luckily the whipper was a football fan and seeing as they were too, he gave each of them one wish. The Giants fan was first, he asked if he could have a pillow tied to his back to make it hurt less. But the whip broke through the pillow after like 20 whips and the Giants fan was in extreme pain. The Cowboys fan saw what had happened, so he asked to have 2 pillows tied to his back, but the whip again broke through. Last was the Redskins fan. The whipper said "You are a redskins fan, the greatest team in the world, you are allowed 2 wishes!" So the Redskins fan thought for a minute. "For my first wish, i want to be whipped 1,000 times!" The whipper was confused. "For my second wish, tie the Cowboys fan to my back!!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
that joke is funny you can sub the sports and teams I heard it with the Yankees, redsox and the cubs

dannytheman
09-27-2005, 12:54 AM
I am very happy the Philadelphia Eagles evaded these joke punchlines.

That would be the defending NFC East, and NFC conference champion Philadelphia Eagles for 2004-2005....

And they will be BACK!!! -_- -_- -_- ;)

NY90
09-27-2005, 01:04 AM
It's funny how the football jokes are flying. Baseball season isn't even over yet.......well......not for my team at least! :lol:

Thanks for the chuckle Trad. Rain delays SUCK!

FATboy05
09-27-2005, 01:21 AM

dude !!!!!!!!!!

As for the rings - it's true that you have more than us - heck you guys have twice as many, we've got 3 superbowl, you guys got 5 superbowl rings and 1 drug ring!

A Huddle.

Just kidding guys - BTW you're tied for last in the NFC east... guess who's first?

Hail to the Redskins!

It's a long season the Skins Blow, and it will Show! See I'm a poet too kiss my ass
Well settle this like men at the Hill Country bottomsup bottomsup bottomsup

Hellswraith
09-27-2005, 09:28 AM

dude !!!!!!!!!!

A Huddle.

Hail to the Redskins!

It's a long season the Skins Blow, and it will Show! See I'm a poet too kiss my ass

I'll bring the rope !!! caged bitchin dafinger drunks

tradrockrat
09-27-2005, 04:45 PM
Hail to the Redskins!

Well settle this like men at the Hill Country bottomsup bottomsup bottomsup[/quote]

I can't wait, but I think that I may have to avoid Hellswraith... ;) :lol:

BTW - My co-worker (who is a diehard Dallas fan) has been saying the same thing about the Skins, and I'll tell you what I told him - You may be right, we'll have to wait and see, but until then... :P

whodatt
09-28-2005, 03:23 AM
Oh, come on now all you boys fans.

I've had to listen to your bullshit for the last how many years? Now that we have totally embarrassed the boys during their hyped up festivities, on national television, the best you can come up with is "they blow"?

I'll say it again,

BWWWAAAAHAAAHAAA!!!!

Trad, those were some great jokes. Post some more!!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

NY90
09-28-2005, 03:25 AM
Let it be known....

Vinny Testaverde is coming back to lead Gang Green!
It's gonna be a looooooong season. <_<

whodatt
09-28-2005, 03:31 AM
Yeah, having interceptaverde is no big plus.

Just ask Hellswraith... :lol:

I thought for a minute you might get Ramsey in a trade. I look for him to be gone by this time next year, and then he'll probably turn out to be great where ever he ends up.

Anyway, you've still got Curtis Martin, so maybe that will save your season.

FATboy05
09-28-2005, 03:35 AM
Hail to the Redskins!

I can't wait, but I think that I may have to avoid Hellswraith... ;) :lol:

BTW - My co-worker (who is a diehard Dallas fan) has been saying the same thing about the Skins, and I'll tell you what I told him - You may be right, we'll have to wait and see, but until then... :P[/quote]

Yep gunner You should always avoid Hells, unless of course you want to be "FIRED"

Hellswraith
09-28-2005, 09:02 AM
This post is FIRED !!!!

Lock thread Mod !!!!

caged

FATboy05
10-10-2005, 01:56 AM
Cowboys 33 Eagles 10
Bronclows21 Deadskins 19
All that needs to be said Trad!!

olfatfart
10-10-2005, 02:57 AM
NY90, Start following football. youre Baseball season is toast. Wishing you well from the west...

tradrockrat
10-11-2005, 11:40 PM
Cowboys 33 Eagles 10
Bronclows21 Deadskins 19
All that needs to be said Trad!!

Nope you left out:

NFC East leader - Redskins! STILL!