PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Myrtle Beach Fall rally?

squirrel71477
09-27-2005, 04:26 AM
I was just wondering if anyone was going to MB Fall rally? My dad is coming up from Bft,SC and I am meeting himin Charleston,SC. He just got his new Road King and I am going to help him break it in real proper like!!! drunks
We will have some fun!! :blink2: Maybe we can meet up with some people there? Hope to see yall there!!! bottomsup

Mungo
09-27-2005, 02:30 PM
I'm driving down tomorrow night and staying through 'til Sunday.

Planning a ride down to Charleston, SC on Thursday - will that intercept you guys at all?

I'm staying at the windsurfer hotel on Ocean Blvd. I think it's between 3rd and 4th avenue south. I'll leave a note for anyone looking for "NCRoadKingCustom" at the front desk. Although, I'll be on my Night Train. Leaving the Road King at home.

I know Hollywood will be down there too. We're hoping to hook up for either some brew or some riding. Oh, and my group will be at Granny's every morning for breakfast.

If I don't see you - have fun and be safe.

dannytheman
09-27-2005, 07:20 PM
I have a house down in North Myrtle Beach, and wish I could join you.
It is rented for the next 2 months solid.

But I have to tell you squirrell, I LOVE your avatar..

squirrel71477
09-29-2005, 12:32 AM
Planning a ride down to Charleston, SC on Thursday - will that intercept you guys at all?

I'm staying at the windsurfer hotel on Ocean Blvd. I think it's between 3rd and 4th avenue south. I'll leave a note for anyone looking for "NCRoadKingCustom" at the front desk. Although, I'll be on my Night Train. Leaving the Road King at home.

I know Hollywood will be down there too. We're hoping to hook up for either some brew or some riding. Oh, and my group will be at Granny's every morning for breakfast.

If I don't see you - have fun and be safe.[/quote]

Cool! We are leaving Friday morning and meeting up in Charleston at around 12-1PM then we are going to head up 17. We are going to be staying at the MB Days Inn on Hwy 501. Hopefully we can meet up somewhere! We are going to leave on Sunday. If we dont run into each other take care and keep it right side up!!! :D bottomsup