PDA

View Full Version : It's time to grab the feathers and fly!

clutch
09-29-2005, 06:42 PM
Well my numbers are in, so that means I’m outta here. I’m going to the swamp land to chase the rats! kam

I’ll be back in a week or so, pending?

drunks I hope to run into a few buddies, Amos Moses, they named him after a man of cloth.And Polk salad Annie, a wretched, spiteful, straight-razor totin' woman. (quiz time)

I’m goin’ out huntin’ tonight to see if I can find out what the difference is between Beaver and Cougar pelts is. Any clues guys?
We’ll get this “Furbie” thing straighten right out before that Kanga run in late Oct., Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I’m turtling just thinkin’ about it.

I’ll try to report any findings in the AM, if at all possible.

It’s been great “tappin’ and rappin’” with guys here at HCG, NEG.

MW: Keep it clean, (shaven) and treat it nicely. Don’t let it talk you into anything stupid.
I’ll keep that grooming and cream tips in mind! Those pesky beavers!

SvJ: You may want to consider a pass on that Beer and Slim Jim's for breakfast. That sh-t’s no good for ya’ man. Ever try Spam?

W: Thanks for the space.

BB: As for you young lady, you may want to keep your kitty out of the window (figure of speech, I’m not a stocker)
Some day that little kitten of yours just might be tempted to run through that door!
Not to worry, we all walk through door sometime in our lives. Some do it more quitley than others.

Clutch...........Out! (I.L.T.S)

MedievalWoman
09-29-2005, 07:46 PM
Well my numbers are in, so that means I’m outta here. I’m going to the swamp land to chase the rats! kam

I’ll be back in a week or so, pending?

drunks I hope to run into a few buddies, Amos Moses, they named him after a man of cloth.And Polk salad Annie, a wretched, spiteful, straight-razor totin' woman. (quiz time)

I’m goin’ out huntin’ tonight to see if I can find out what the difference is between Beaver and Cougar pelts is. Any clues guys?
We’ll get this “Furbie” thing straighten right out before that Kanga run in late Oct., Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I’m turtling just thinkin’ about it.

I’ll try to report any findings in the AM, if at all possible.

It’s been great “tappin’ and rappin’” with guys here at HCG, NEG.

MW: Keep it clean, (shaven) and treat it nicely. Don’t let it talk you into anything stupid.
I’ll keep that grooming and cream tips in mind! Those pesky beavers!

SvJ: You may want to consider a pass on that Beer and Slim Jim's for breakfast. That sh-t’s no good for ya’ man. Ever try Spam?

W: Thanks for the space.

BB: As for you young lady, you may want to keep your kitty out of the window (figure of speech, I’m not a stocker)
Some day that little kitten of yours just might be tempted to run through that door!
Not to worry, we all walk through door sometime in our lives. Some do it more quitley than others.

Clutch...........Out! (I.L.T.S)

Clutch
Are you leaving for the french quarter? I do believe there are many pelts to be had on the bayou.

Be careful though. Cajun pelts have teeth :lol:

savaaj
09-29-2005, 08:27 PM
I will pick up a can of spam on the way home tonight.. Thanks for the tip and happy hunting....

Tony
09-29-2005, 11:33 PM
... I hope to run into a few buddies, Amos Moses, they named him after a man of cloth.And Polk salad Annie, a wretched, spiteful, straight-razor totin' woman.

Hmmm, I hadnt heard Amos Moses in a long time. One of my favorite Jerry Reed songs. And Polk Salad Annie as well. Tony Joe Whites version was always better than Elvis' in my opinion!

clutch
10-11-2005, 02:08 PM
You are rihgt about that Tony, I agree with you on Tony Joe Whites version. ;)