PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Screamin' Eagle Road Glide <SOLD>

RANCHHAND
10-02-2005, 03:17 AM
Want to sell or trade my 2000 CVO Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
Has about 11,500 miles on it.
The good stuff........95" motor(1550cc) from the factory, oil cooler,lots of chrome, Power Commander, three sets of slip on mufflers--(stock,megaphone straights,&thunder headers), detachable luggage rack, new rear tire, new rear brake pads,runs and rides great, lots of power

The bad stuff.........Front fairing is cracked(have black replacement needs paint) One saddlebag lid is cracked(have replacement, needs paint)Needs stereo, No tour pack,Dent in both fenders(can be fixed and repainted)

This bike was bought a few years ago by TXCustom. It had a garage door fall on it and bust the tour pack, front fairing, and right saddlebag lid.
He replaced the inner fairing with a new one and rode it. I bought it to fix up and have a nice touring bike for the wife and I. She decided she's not too interested in riding, so I want something smaller.

I have all the parts you need to fix it, except for the stereo. Best thing to do is a custom paint job, unless you have a painter that can match the factory paint.

This bike would go for around $20,000 if it was %100 with the low miles it has. I want $13,000 for it. Put another grand in it for a nice paintjob and you'll have one nice, powerfull bagger. Or, ride it like it is. I've put over 2000 miles on it just like it sits.

I have a clear title in my hand. Looking to sell or trade for a smaller, non bagger, big twin. Either up or down.

PM me or call (830)334-1119 of interested

RANCHHAND
10-19-2005, 12:10 AM
Heres some better pix for those that were asking.

RANCHHAND
10-28-2005, 04:00 AM
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! drunks