PDA

View Full Version : The Next SoCal Get together?

mightywarlock
10-05-2005, 08:15 AM
so since it has gotten so quiet in here, thought it a good idea to spark up the ol what should we do ?

and when?

arthureld
10-05-2005, 08:17 AM
I'll be there Monday. We can at least get together for a beer. :D

custompurple
10-06-2005, 06:47 AM

Let me know if you're going to get out this way...we can go for a nice ride.

arthureld
10-06-2005, 08:18 AM

I'll give you a call when I get to LA. I'm looking forward to meeting up with you. :D

custompurple
10-06-2005, 01:03 PM

I'll give you a call when I get to LA. I'm looking forward to meeting up with you. :D

Sounds good, have a safe trip out here.

Robustus
10-06-2005, 01:50 PM
Sounds like a hook up to me :o :D

arthureld
10-11-2005, 03:57 AM
I'm here. Let's party. :)

arthureld
10-11-2005, 03:20 PM
I'm meeting at Hells Kitchen tonight for dinner with custompurple, sh2m, mizdoe, ledhed, maybe tammyher and others. Hope to see you there.

arthureld
10-12-2005, 06:22 AM
It was great meeting Ledhed, mizdoe, sh2m, brat, custompurple, Paula, the kids and others at Hell's Kitchen. It's amazing how many new people I have met through the internet. And I have had nothing but good times.

custompurple
10-12-2005, 01:34 PM
It was great meeting Ledhed, mizdoe, sh2m, brat, custompurple, Paula, the kids and others at Hell's Kitchen. It's amazing how many new people I have met through the internet. And I have had nothing but good times.

It was great meeting you also Art...hopefully you'll be back down soon and have more time to ride.
Have a safe trip back today, don't be a stranger, keep in touch.

Robustus
10-12-2005, 01:44 PM
I see u guys had their famous health food :D

mizdoe
10-12-2005, 03:22 PM
Hey Art, I'm so glad I finally got a chance to meet ya :D I didn't realise how tall you were till I saw the picture of us standing together..I look like a hobbitt next to you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last nite was great fun, and I have to say they make a terrific bbq pork sandwich up at the kitchen...........mmmm..I'm getting hungry again :lol:
You get home safe today.....any chance of your makin it to vegas next month for tammyher & roaddawgs wedding??? Let us know if you can should be a great weekend. We love road trips......biker style wedding doesn't get any funner than that :D :D

gman, gary & arachne were the names you didn't remember from last nite
get home safe today and I hope to see you soon...doe

arthureld
10-12-2005, 04:11 PM
Hey Art, I'm so glad I finally got a chance to meet ya :D I didn't realise how tall you were till I saw the picture of us standing together..I look like a hobbitt next to you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last nite was great fun, and I have to say they make a terrific bbq pork sandwich up at the kitchen...........mmmm..I'm getting hungry again :lol:
You get home safe today.....any chance of your makin it to vegas next month for tammyher & roaddawgs wedding??? Let us know if you can should be a great weekend. We love road trips......biker style wedding doesn't get any funner than that :D :D

gman, gary & arachne were the names you didn't remember from last nite
get home safe today and I hope to see you soon...doe

Thanks doe. I'm so bad with names. I forgot all the kids names too. :( Can't wait to move back to sunny SoCal.

tallywacker
10-13-2005, 05:10 AM

It was great meeting you also Art...hopefully you'll be back down soon and have more time to ride.
Have a safe trip back today, don't be a stranger, keep in touch.

Yeah sh2m and Brat said they had a great time and are really glad they got to meet you!!!
They can't wait til you come back so they can ride with ya!!