View Full Version : New FLHTCI04

09-29-2004, 01:50 AM
Hi guy's,

This is my new Electra Glide Classic 2004.

I bought it new on September 2004. It was a cancellation by a customer. I have got a discount on it, because of the new Harley's 2005 coming in.

I love it. The ride is nice, smooth and very confortable for me and my wife.

My previous bike was a Dyna Wide Glide, wich I have enjoyed very much.

I have heard that this Harley model is not so popular in the United States compare to here in Canada, specially in Quebec. Is that truth?, and why?

Thank you

09-29-2004, 11:52 AM
Welcome to the forums quebec51. You'll find great tech support and wonderfu community here.....

That looks like a great ride to me. Very comfy.

09-29-2004, 03:02 PM
Howdy quebec51

You got a deal on a Harley & a great one also!

Congradulations & welcome to the forums 1beer

09-29-2004, 04:12 PM
Good looking glide, quebec51! Spent some time in Quebec City once during the winter festival - hell of a good time! Welcome to the HCG! 1beer

09-29-2004, 10:36 PM
welcome to the forums, and a very nice bike you have there congradulations and as for that moldel not being popular in the states i dont know who you were talking to but the guys around chicago love that bike the only draw back is the fairing wont come off and some guys like that option , so they usealy go with the rk instead , now the fram mount fairing thats a hole differnt story that bike is not popular around here , it's to bulkey and hard to get used to the fairing not turning when you turn... eather way welcome and enjoy your stay

10-25-2004, 05:29 PM
Welcome Quebec51. Great bike. I know you must be gettin snow up there by now.

Q). Whats the worst thing about owning a new Harley?

A). Looking at it in the garage while the snow piles up outside.

In answer to your question regarding the popularity of the dresser, here in Detroit it is one of the most popular models. Our club is over 90% full dressers. Of the six guys outside of my club who got new bikes this year, four of them got full dressers (and one of them was actually a chick).

11-01-2004, 05:20 AM
hey Qubec51.. . nice ride...full dressers are in majority at out club too..

Enjoy you ride and ride safe.. ;)

11-01-2004, 01:37 PM
freakin Please hide that bike from my wife.. she drools every time
we ride near one.. As far as Im concerned that is a babe magnet, or
the wife will be asking you to take her places on the bike..
Great catch on a HD..

11-01-2004, 02:52 PM
Nice ride Quebec51..... I got mine , 2002 model Excellent choice! Very comfortable, plus you can pack all the gear you need. And the O/L is happy . If the O/L is happy.......everybody is Happy :lol: