PDA

View Full Version : T.O. no mas!

FATboy05
11-06-2005, 01:55 AM
Well his mouth has overloaded his ass once more, and the screwed up eagles have put his ass on ice! I'm shocked, he's such a fine upstanding teammate, who wouldn't want to play besdide T.O.? Throws his Q.B. under the bus, not once, but twice. Tells the eagles they have no class, hard to see the suspension coming. I hope since Trad's team will get to play the eagles w/o T.O. our COWBOY's will get the same advantage. He is the best receiver in the N.F.L. in my opinion, but too much of a team distraction. I wonder if he will ever "get it?" What do y'all think about this situation? NOTE TO TRAD, if your foreskins can't beat the hapless eagles this week, it's over, and the fat lady will be warming up. 1beer 1beer

playful25b
11-06-2005, 02:49 AM
What the hell is T.O.???
Is that Over Time spelt backwards???
:lol: :P

Wide
11-06-2005, 02:52 AM
It's a team sport ;)

tradrockrat
11-06-2005, 03:39 AM
I think that we would have had a better chance with him in the game. Now the Egrets will have nothing to distract them from playing as a team...

Still, we're gonna kick their asses anyway.

Buster
11-06-2005, 04:35 AM
Thank God someone finally had the fortitude to put his ass on the bench where that loud mouth belongs. Granted, his talents are the best in the league but at what price. Ron Artest finally got the message after his ordeal. Maybe T.O. will have some time now to plot his future.

I know it must have been a tough decision for Reid and the owners to make. I presume he is still getting paid. Thats a lot of "jack" sitting on the pine.

whodatt
11-06-2005, 05:15 AM
I believe that in the NFL, players get paid by the game. They take their yearly salary and divide it up by 17 and then pay it out accordingly. Miss a game, miss a paycheck.

Of course, I'm sure that doesn't include any bonus or pay that T.O. gets outside of his normal contract. Either way I agree that it was about time someone shut him up.

Oh yeah, last year Shawn Taylor shut him up by knocking his ass stupid in on national television. Maybe Andy Reid should have just asked Joe Gibbs to have Taylor show up at his front door and just scare the shit out of him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

FATboy05
11-06-2005, 07:33 AM
If they have the Nads to hold his salary, he will miss $200,000 per game :D

Hellswraith
11-10-2005, 11:52 AM
He's a punk and deserves everything he gets . I hope they keep him on the team and INACTIVE the rest of the season like they say they are going to . I was listenening to that dirt bag of an agent he has the other day and he should win the ass kisser of the year award . What a puke bag he is .. Think he could get his head any further up TO's ass ??

juker juker juker

whodatt
11-10-2005, 02:36 PM
He's a punk and deserves everything he gets . I hope they keep him on the team and INACTIVE the rest of the season like they say they are going to . I was listenening to that dirt bag of an agent he has the other day and he should win the ass kisser of the year award . What a puke bag he is .. Think he could get his head any further up TO's ass ??

juker juker juker

OMG!!! What dastardly unanticipated evil awaits me this sinister day... I actually agree with everything a 'boys fan had to say. Something just can't be right about that...

I'm scared... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tradrockrat
11-10-2005, 04:58 PM
Maybe he's a closet Skins fan... :o

FATboy05
11-11-2005, 03:10 AM
Maybe he's a closet Skins fan... :o

or maybe y'all are closet Cowboy's fans, I'd say the odds are about the same either way...............
But in any case T.O. is the most selfish, ignorant piece of shit to strap em up lately! I hope his ass rots on the bench!

buck
11-14-2005, 02:08 AM
Being a long time EAGLES fan. I am so glad to see T.0. booted. See ya bye, dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. Probably the best reciever in the NFL but the worst attitude in the NFL.

FATboy05
11-27-2005, 10:40 PM
Well looks like Dallas/Jerry Jones has gotten his ass in trouble over T.O. now. The Eagles have filed "Tampering charges" against him and the Cowboys for remarks he made about how the Boy's like to take chances on players like T.O. and he would flourish in The Boy's organization with Bledsoe as Q.B. Jerry if your listening "WE DON'T WANT HIS SORRY ASS IN DALLAS"

dastic
11-27-2005, 11:53 PM
There are actually two of them that have more talent than should be allowed in any two players and they are both screw-ups---T.O. of course is one of them and the other that is out of the spotlight currently is Randy Moss. That mouth of T.O.'s should stay shut---and Moss---well I think he just doesn't care. All he wants is a paycheck---he doesn't give a damn about the game. He's always been in trouble in some form or another and the NFL give him the money to stay in trouble. T.O.s' problem is he thinks he's the genuine Hollywood and it should all be about him. What a waste with both of them. Sorry---got a little carried away.

FATboy05
11-27-2005, 11:54 PM
I agree dastic, all that talent, and to waste it like they both have dafinger

otter
12-16-2005, 03:37 AM
OR - maybe he is the next FAV. DALLAS PALYER!!!! :o

FATboy05
12-16-2005, 03:41 AM

Don't think Big Bill wants that kind of PALYER

hf155
12-16-2005, 06:09 AM

Hollywood Henderson, Michael Irvin . Dionne Sanders, keyshawn Johnson, Terry Glenn. wouldn't wanna ruin that sterling reputation :P

FATboy05
12-16-2005, 12:23 PM

Hollywood Henderson, Michael Irvin . Dionne Sanders, keyshawn Johnson, Terry Glenn. wouldn't wanna ruin that sterling reputation :P

The 1st 3 weren't brought in by "Big Bill" the later 2 have been model citizens under "Big Bill" Next?

tradrockrat
12-16-2005, 06:01 PM
Model citizens?!?!?!?!?!?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that's the funniest thing I've heard in a while - good joke - fabulous - really - too much - -priceless :lol: ;)

FATboy05
12-16-2005, 10:29 PM
Model citizens?!?!?!?!?!?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that's the funniest thing I've heard in a while - good joke - fabulous - really - too much - -priceless :lol: ;)

Ok smartass, what have they done since they've come to Dallas, I live here, and haven't heard anything about either of them. What have you heard?

Mellisa
12-16-2005, 10:36 PM
This is why I watch hockey.....players with a big mouth are either spouting off in French or Russian and I don't understand either language. I watch them sweat and hear them grunt and......well let's just say it takes me away.
Man, do I love hockey!!!

FATboy05
12-16-2005, 10:44 PM
This is why I watch hockey.....players with a big mouth are either spouting off in French or Russian and I don't understand either language. I watch them sweat and hear them grunt and......well let's just say it takes me away.
Man, do I love hockey!!!

I do too, but what you just describes, kinda grosses me out, guess we look at Hockey Players a bit differently :D

tradrockrat
12-16-2005, 10:45 PM
Ok smartass,

Better than being a dumb ass - like those guys;)

Mellisa
12-16-2005, 10:48 PM
... I watch them sweat and hear them grunt and......well let's just say it takes me away

I do too, but what you just describes, kinda grosses me out :D
Do you need therapy now? *mixes up a Long Island Iced Tea*

FATboy05
12-16-2005, 10:52 PM
Ok smartass,

Better than being a dumb ass - like those guys;)

I'm sure glad you thought enough to add - like those guys :o

I've already been ridiculed on HCG for not caring what a person does in his off time, he's only a Footbal Player, that's all. Not a Hero, not a role model, not a saint. I also don't care what people do before they get to Dallas. I think after all this I want T.O. here now! For one thing he's the best reciever in the N.F.L. noone has ever said anything bad about him like they do about Moss. He never takes a play off. He's just convinced everyone owes him something more. Plus He would be playing for a Contract, cause If I was the Boys, I'd only sign him for 1 year. No way would I sign that jerkoff to a big multi-year deal. This years shit should've ended any long term, big money deals for him forever.

FATboy05
12-16-2005, 10:54 PM
... I watch them sweat and hear them grunt and......well let's just say it takes me away

I do too, but what you just describes, kinda grosses me out :D
Do you need therapy now? *mixes up a Long Island Iced Tea*

Jack, or Crown and water for me sweetie 1beer

hf155
12-17-2005, 07:47 AM
I hope TO never plays another down in the NFL. He's a peice of shit and no one should ever get paid the kinda money he got and act like he does. At least Keyshawn shut up when he got to Dallas. Of course he kinda fell off the face of the earth as well , but these guys gotta learn if they act like assholes, the fans won't put up with it, and neither will the teams!

How about a guy like Joe Jurevcious, quietly he is probably one of the best wr in the nfl, doesn't wear $1000.00 dollars suits, doesn't run his mouth, just plays the game.

If your that good, you shouldn't have to tell everybody all the time, they should already know.

Giants -3 Saturday? GO GMEN

FATboy05
12-17-2005, 10:18 AM
I hope TO never plays another down in the NFL. He's a peice of shit and no one should ever get paid the kinda money he got and act like he does. At least Keyshawn shut up when he got to Dallas. Of course he kinda fell off the face of the earth as well , but these guys gotta learn if they act like assholes, the fans won't put up with it, and neither will the teams!

How about a guy like Joe Jurevcious, quietly he is probably one of the best wr in the nfl, doesn't wear $1000.00 dollars suits, doesn't run his mouth, just plays the game.

If your that good, you shouldn't have to tell everybody all the time, they should already know.

Giants -3 Saturday? GO GMEN

I agree, I hope the ignorant bastard never plays again, but we both know he has too much talent, and someone will pay him dr evil That is the N.F.L.
But I think he has cost himself a ton of $$$ with his stupidity. I don't think he will ever get the kind of contract his talent, on the field warrants :D If Y'all beat KC, the Division will be yours. Manning won't be able to throw Interceptions in the 2nd half, and win against them.
One of T.O.'s most infamous sayings about says it all " I Love me some me" juker

hf155
12-17-2005, 05:17 PM
were lucky to have them at home that's for sure! Especially with all the guys we got out, but hey, no excuses, just gotta score some freakin points!

FATboy05
12-17-2005, 06:22 PM
were lucky to have them at home that's for sure! Especially with all the guys we got out, but hey, no excuses, just gotta score some freakin points!

You seem like a cool dude, but I hope they kick the shit out of ya! It's our only chance bottomsup

hf155
12-18-2005, 09:45 AM
c'mon now I wouldnt wish that on you ;)
lol

shapin up for a wild finish!

FATboy05
12-18-2005, 01:56 PM
c'mon now I wouldnt wish that on you ;)
lol

shapin up for a wild finish!

The Hell you wouldn't, and don't :D I know you'll be pearched in front of the tube, hoping like hell the Skins beat the dog shit out of us. I have a hard time ever rooting for the skins, or the beagles myself :unsure: Toy Run's a waitin, what wil be, will be