PDA

View Full Version : Kuryakin ISO Grips and Pegs

WolfSpectre
10-01-2004, 04:08 PM
I originally ordered these from Direct Parts. The next day I got an email telling me that they were out of stock and that my account would not be billed, etc. Today, I get an email telling me that all my shit is being shipped. I already ordered and received the parts I wanted from Kuryakin directly. Now I have 2 sets.

Before I ship these back to Direct Parts, I am offering these to anyone who wants them for what I payed for them, $130. This is for the shifter peg, large front pegs, small passenger pegs, and hand grips. I will also break up the set if you would rather. I will pay the shipping.

If anyone is looking for a set of these, here is a good deal for ya. (The brake pedal pad that I ordered was only available from Kuryakin directly).

WolfSpectre
10-07-2004, 01:48 AM
Some pics of the parts.

WolfSpectre
10-07-2004, 01:50 AM
2 more.

TomF
10-16-2004, 04:17 AM
Wolf -- are they really more comfortable than stock? I might be interested.

wreckerman
10-16-2004, 11:48 AM
tomf i use these grips on my rk , and like them very much , they are extreamly comfortable for large hands, as well as you can add a palm controll for long trips.....and the company backs there product 100% and are easy to deal with.....

WolfSpectre
10-16-2004, 12:41 PM
TomF, I love 'em. Plus they look pretty damn good. :D Yes, they are much more comfortable than stock.

Jetmonkey
10-16-2004, 07:24 PM
Hey Wolf..I'm very interested in those grips, and maybe the wole set. I"ve been using those grips for a while and they are really cmfortable, but the other day I busted the left one when my bike fell off the kickstand. I'm just north of Houston, TX; maybe we could meet half way sometime, PM me.

wreckerman
10-16-2004, 07:43 PM
jetmonkey, not to mess up any deals , but if you call the company or e mail them through there web site , i found that they were great folks to deal with i told them my rubber was torn and they send me a new grip nc the next day never asked for recipe or anything just shiped it out to me

Jetmonkey
10-16-2004, 08:10 PM
Thanks Wreckerman..!! I may give that a try....but getting that set from Wolf is a hell of an excuse for a trip to New Orleans in the next couple of days... B)

wreckerman
10-16-2004, 08:16 PM
well if that is the case pick them up for spares and dont forget to take some beeds with you never know when you will need them

Jetmonkey
10-16-2004, 08:28 PM
:lol: Ahh yes...., new spare grips and a bunch of libations on Bourbon st... That could compensate for me missing the Hill Country run and/or the SPIrally this weekend. I'm stuck at work until tomorrow night... caged

wreckerman
10-16-2004, 08:35 PM
DAH so that why it is so quite around here the texas clan is out rideing , i kind of forgot about it being this weekend , i sure hope tfb is running them into the ground :P

Jetmonkey
10-16-2004, 09:01 PM
I bet he is... the WX is just perfect today all over the state...

WolfSpectre
10-16-2004, 10:34 PM
jetmonkey, not to mess up any deals , but if you call the company or e mail them through there web site , i found that they were great folks to deal with i told them my rubber was torn and they send me a new grip nc the next day never asked for recipe or anything just shiped it out to me

Damn! Thanks alot Wrecker! Now I won't be able to make my house payment next month! grenade

hehe, jk :lol:

Sent you a PM, Jet.

Jetmonkey
10-17-2004, 10:53 AM
Ahhh....no need to worry...I'll chip in for that mortgage. drunks Wrecker's idea sounds great, but I would not do such a "dishonest" thing... :lol:

WolfSpectre
10-24-2004, 05:08 AM
SOLD!!!

Jetmonkey
10-24-2004, 11:39 AM
Cool...you can stay in your house one more month...now I have to figure out how to pay for mine... :blink2:

yamahonkawazuki
01-22-2005, 12:48 AM
and remember these famous words "show your flasher.gif "