PDA

View Full Version : Christmas ride???

rebelcowgirl
12-26-2005, 03:13 AM
What weird WARM weather for Maine it was this weekend! It hit 51 here in Saco on Christmas Day!!! Just wondering if anyone dared take a quick ride??? If I didn't have to be at a family gathering we would have taken advantage of it!! Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas!

Dyna
12-26-2005, 03:29 AM
Spokane warmed up to the mid 40's, weird weather, it was below 0 last week. I went for a nice ride with a buddy today. Hope you get out soon!!!

dastic
12-26-2005, 03:56 PM
I got out for a little bit on Saturday (24th). Didn't have time do any real riding because of all the last minute X-mas stuff to finish. But I did get a quick fix around town. That's relaxing. Off work today but it's raining--and who would have figured that--rain and thunderstorms in New England on Dec 26th. Rain-snow---doesn't matter can't ride!! Well, the Pats will win tonight and things will get better.

King
12-26-2005, 04:44 PM
Beautiflu day here. Started the day with a ride to a Tibetan Buddhist center in Escondido for a Dzambala meditation. Then rode out to Santa Ysabel for a late lunch then down to Ramona to meet with friends for Christmas. Finally rode home about 10:30.

BikerBabe
12-26-2005, 05:23 PM
I thought about taking the scoot out both Sat. and Sun. but had too much to do and I came down with a stupid cold. I should know better to slow down, it happens to me every year. :angry:

rebelcowgirl
12-26-2005, 11:11 PM
Awww sorry to hear that BB!!! I'm kicking myslef for not MAKING the time to get a ride in. Who knows when we'll get that kind of warmth here again! Hope you feel better fast. Have you tried using Zycam and Coldeez lozenges?? I swear by them when I feel a cold coming on...

BikerBabe
12-26-2005, 11:17 PM
Awww sorry to hear that BB!!! I'm kicking myslef for not MAKING the time to get a ride in. Who knows when we'll get that kind of warmth here again! Hope you feel better fast. Have you tried using Zycam and Coldeez lozenges?? I swear by them when I feel a cold coming on...
Thanks rcg. I do have both and took Zycam Melt Aways just once....I bought them for my son actually, but they tasted so yucky, that I didn't take them again. I thought that I could fight it off on my own, which I usually do, but this time I think I was so run down cuz of the holidays. I should just grin and bear it and go for the Zycam again, if it isn't too late now.

rebelcowgirl
12-27-2005, 09:12 PM
Never too late to start feeling better!

Sandman
12-27-2005, 09:27 PM
temps warm enough in the buckeye to get some. strap on girl. kam

BikerBabe
12-28-2005, 02:43 AM
Never too late to start feeling better!
You're right and thank God today I'm feeling much better so that I didn't need to take that yucky stuff. :rolleyes: Now, if I could get my kids to keep their dang germs to themselves.....<_<

rebelcowgirl
12-28-2005, 04:23 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was reading this as my daughter was coughing all over the living room with her mouth WIDE open. Talk about sharing!! :wacko:

BikerBabe
12-28-2005, 04:48 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was reading this as my daughter was coughing all over the living room with her mouth WIDE open. Talk about sharing!! :wacko:
:lol: Geez, what is with that?

My kids, especially the 6 yr old is horrible...he'll come to give his momma a kiss, all cute and innocent with those big brown eyes and that adorable smile, but instead, he'll lick me right on the lips and then laugh! caged Now that's some sharing. :rolleyes:

hf155
12-30-2005, 02:38 AM
My kids, especially the 6 yr old is horrible...he'll come to give his momma a kiss, all cute and innocent with those big brown eyes and that adorable smile, but instead, he'll lick me right on the lips and then laugh! caged Now that's some sharing. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Sounds like my girlfriend when she wants more Tiffany's ;)

BikerBabe
12-30-2005, 03:06 AM
My kids, especially the 6 yr old is horrible...he'll come to give his momma a kiss, all cute and innocent with those big brown eyes and that adorable smile, but instead, he'll lick me right on the lips and then laugh! caged Now that's some sharing. :rolleyes:

Sounds like my girlfriend when she wants more Tiffany's ;)
And that's all she has to lick in order to get it? :huh: Lucky lady. :P ;) :lol:

rebelcowgirl
12-30-2005, 08:05 PM
no doubt!!! :o