PDA

View Full Version : Hello from MD

BrahmaBull
10-06-2004, 08:49 PM
Hello everoyne, i'm new to the group--and to bike ownership-- and just thought i would say hello :)

i just bought my first bike, a 2005 883 custom. its pretty stock, but i did get the screaming eagles exhaust kit, which adds a very nice sound to the bike.

you can see pictures on this page (www.totalwaste.net/harley), or if posting links in here is a no-no (if so i apologize) theres a picture added to the post :) i look forward to getting to know everyone via their posts!

http://www.totalwaste.net/harley/P9240007.JPG

whodatt
10-06-2004, 08:55 PM
Welcome to the forums BrahmaBull. Nice to see another Marylander here. I live south of Annapolis and I believe Superloop lives in or near Glen Burnie. Maybe we will all have to hook up for a ride before the weather gets too cold.

This is a great place with lots of great people and information. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

gliderider94
10-06-2004, 09:08 PM
Welcome. Nice scooter. Enjoy it, and no, posting links here is deffinately NOT a no no. Send us wherever you like, were a pretty well traveled crowd. Also, feel free to jump in wherever you like. There's lots of knowledgable folks here.

Wide
10-06-2004, 09:20 PM
Welcome to the forums & congrats on your new ride 1beer

Totalwaste ? :lol: :lol: Looks like a fun site 1beer

TexasFatBoy
10-06-2004, 09:22 PM
Come one in, pull up a stool, the beer is cold and we'll be happy to help suggest additional mods for that Sporty - unofficial motto of the HCG: Friends helping friends spend money! :lol: 1beer

BrahmaBull
10-06-2004, 09:32 PM
thanks everyone :) i will definitely post quesitons as they enter my noodle, and will be looking for advise on upgrades as soon as i can. right now i want to get the seat changed, and the 1200 kit. those are on my list of things, but i'd also like to ditch the ugly grey and go with some pretty chrome. oh, my wallet hurts already!

a local ride with some other HD owners sounds great whodatt, just say when and where :D

totalwaste has been my pet project for a few years now, it has a catchy name to it huh? :)

Wrake
10-06-2004, 10:36 PM
Welcome aboard Brahma.

-Wrake

wreckerman
10-06-2004, 11:48 PM
welcome to the forums and a nice bike you have there , stick around and enjoy and if needed we can help you spend your money on chrome we are experts at making pepole go broke :lol:

buck
10-07-2004, 01:11 AM
welcome to HCG,congrats on the new ride

askher
10-07-2004, 01:37 AM
howdy from the great white north, make yerself at home drunks

congrads on the bike B)

BrahmaBull
10-07-2004, 01:36 PM
yeah, as i've heard the bike is just the downpayment, now i have all the really expensive stuff ahead of me hehe.

OldSalt
10-07-2004, 05:28 PM
Welcome aboard! In my humble opinion this is the finest chat group on the Internet. Some really great people here to talk to.

Sharp looking bike. Congrats on the purchase of your new bike.

wreckerman
10-07-2004, 11:57 PM
with all the money h.d. makes off of clothing and asserorys, they should give us the bike as long as we promice to buy all are stuff from them :lol: