PDA

View Full Version : I gotta do a little whining here....

Slice
01-08-2006, 05:37 PM
All of my brew equipment is in storage due to a home remodel and getting ready to sell it.

I can't brew any beer :(

So, I'll have to live vicariously through all you other brewmasters.

What have you all got cooking lately?

Any new equipment that is noteworthy?

Any great beers that you have made?

Tell me some stories.....

Mungo
01-09-2006, 01:43 AM
Eh whine all you want. :)

I'd been reading about brewing beer out here so much I had to try it out myself. As you've probably read, my first batch is bubbling now. B)

I have an old family "mash" recipe, but that's not technically legal. :)

arthureld
01-09-2006, 01:58 AM
You guys are making my mouth water even with this hangover from last night. I'm gonna have to start brewing one day.

Slice
01-09-2006, 02:15 AM
I have an old family "mash" recipe, but that's not technically legal.

Like we would care about that legal shit......

:lol: :lol:

Slice
01-09-2006, 02:16 AM
You guys are making my mouth water even with this hangover from last night. I'm gonna have to start brewing one day.

Dood!

You have to live in one place long enough for the fermentation process to complete!!!

:lol: :lol: B)

arthureld
01-09-2006, 02:20 AM

Dood!

You have to live in one place long enough for the fermentation process to complete!!!

:lol: :lol: B)

Yep, and I can't be draggin any extra equipment with me either. I've been pretty good at finding the local brew pubs where ever I live though. It's great to have so many choices of beer these days. I enjoy the hell out of trying new ones.

Rusty
01-09-2006, 03:33 PM
Well lets see.............I have a Cherry mead in it's 3rd month now.......Should be ready in about 21 more months..........

I have brewed three beers this season. The first two were/are great. The third, I've not got into that keg YET. I'm getting ready to brew two more beers. Another American light and a Fat Tire Clone for a compitition that I'm going to enter in march. I got a refracometer for christmas and a new keg and a bunch of other brewing goodies. Life is good here in NE Oklahoma. When I get home after work, it's a few home brews and a cigar, while the dogs welcome me home.

LostLake
01-09-2006, 04:43 PM
I haven't brewed anything for a while. I do it in streaks. I have been sampling a buttload of microbrews however, and have not met a beer I didn't like. bottomsup

coolhawg6622
04-21-2006, 10:09 PM
I haven't brewed anything for a while. I do it in streaks. I have been sampling a buttload of microbrews however, and have not met a beer I didn't like. bottomsup

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I remember correctly, a Goose Blind pale Ale got poored right on the driveway!!!!!! :huh: :lol: juker

wldbor99
04-21-2006, 10:21 PM
You guys are killing me. We have general orders over here that say no alcohol. The good thing is that when I do get back one shot will get me buzzed. I just hate that kind of rollercoaster, drunker than a monkey and then clean as a monk. drunks

Wide
04-21-2006, 10:29 PM
We need more brewing :D

Rusty
04-21-2006, 10:35 PM
We need more brewing :D

Thats all I do anymore is Brew and Ride............

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e363/RedDogBrewery/Brewery%20Build%20Pics/DSC02830.jpg

Rusty
04-21-2006, 10:38 PM
And DRINK beer

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e363/RedDogBrewery/Brewery%20Build%20Pics/DSC02826.jpg

88FLHTC
04-23-2006, 04:15 PM
drunks Looks great, Rusty !! 1beer