PDA

View Full Version : 2006 North Carolina State Rally

squirrel71477
01-09-2006, 11:17 PM
Will be held in Asheville,NC on June 8-10.

When you pay the $40 registration fee it covers access to ALL EVENTS that are hosted including the entry fee for the "red hot panty poker run" !!! First prize in the poker run is $1000.00 !!! Oh My Pretty cool!!!

Also with the "pre registration fee" you get a free t-shirt and pin for doing it early! So don't wait till the rally or else you won't get a "free" t-shirt!

We are trying to make this a really fun rally so that people will talk about it and the area! We want it to be better than last year's Chatanooga,TN Rally!!!! I hope to see some of ya'll up here!!! :D B) drunks

squirrel71477
01-09-2006, 11:19 PM
Oh yeah here's the website http://www.ncstatehogrally.com/
Check it out!!

OldBikerGuy
02-03-2006, 07:50 PM
I haven't comitted but I definitely want to go. Trying to work it out. BTW: where the hell is the Dragon, anyway? I mean, what's the road or highway number so I can look it up on a map?

TexasRed
02-03-2006, 07:56 PM
Sweet, that should be right about the time we move into that HGTV Dream Home in Asheville !! LOL.. So everyone can crash there :lol:

OBG - its US129 bay-bee! Cant believe your in NC & havent yet. We would live on one side & work on the other just to ride it daily.

Matter 'o fact....

OldBikerGuy
02-03-2006, 08:00 PM
Sweet, that should be right about the time we move into that HGTV Dream Home in Asheville !! LOL.. So everyone can crash there :lol:

OBG - its US129 bay-bee! Cant believe your in NC & havent yet. We would live on one side & work on the other just to ride it daily.

Yeah I know. I'm about five hours from there and don't get out much. :P You hear about it all the time but never where the hell it is! Thanks, TR.

TexasRed
02-03-2006, 08:03 PM
We went last May for 6 days. Even rode over into Waynesville. The whole area is just awesome.

OldBikerGuy
02-03-2006, 08:13 PM
Oh, hell,, Waynesville's an 8-hour ride from my house. NC's a long ass state, esp. when you factor in the hilly parts! If you flattened it out it'd prolly reach all the way to Dallas! Are you in on the Texas-to-NC run being planned? I'm trying to get Mungo to ride out with me and meet you guys somewhere.

TexasRed
02-03-2006, 08:17 PM
Ah...yes, that would be a pretty good little clip to get there. :D

No, wasnt aware of the TX-NC ride since we're new to this site & all. I'm guessing with our 10-day trip to the Grand Canyon this year, we may not make it for another one across the US the other direction.. ;)

OldBikerGuy
02-03-2006, 08:28 PM
Ah...yes, that would be a pretty good little clip to get there. :D

No, wasnt aware of the TX-NC ride since we're new to this site & all. I'm guessing with our 10-day trip to the Grand Canyon this year, we may not make it for another one across the US the other direction.. ;)

I hear ya. Can't do it all. Have a good weekend!

TexasRed
02-03-2006, 08:31 PM
Roger that! You have a good one too. I'm getting my boobs in the wind & off to find some drunks

dafinger a job! ... at least for the rest of today...

hogt7578
02-19-2006, 01:03 AM
Hey OBG,
Me and Peaches are planning to meet the "outlaw run" group from Texas in N.C. We will be there for 3 or 4 days just south of Waynesville at Maggie Valley. Sure would like to see some of you folks out there.
I'll even bring a snort of Ozark Corn Squeezins to get things rollin.
We have never been past Gatlinburg so we don't know much about them thar hills out yunder. Road Nazi is our trail guide.
Is it true that if you carry an ear of corn in your back pocket to the bars, it's concidered "baitin" the women out there? We are allowed to do that in Missouri because most of the women here don't have enough teeth to eat the corn off the cob. :lol:

Bubbaglide
03-22-2006, 07:55 PM
OBG,

Look on your map for Robbinsville NC...Direction wise, come I-40 from durham, through Asheville. Go to Exit 23(Maggie Valley, great smoky mountains RR) Follow this road around toward robbinsville. Turn off onto I beleive it's hwy 28, follow it to US129 and there you are.

Hope this helps

Bubba