PDA

View Full Version : Paint shops

htraud
01-14-2006, 07:06 AM
Hey y'all I'm thinking of painting my bike. Can anyone out there recommend a good shop. I have heard Rock and Roll is good, but are they too pricey? I know that's all relative, but I don't want to spend 10k for paint.

If you have any suggestions in the SoCal area I would appreciate it. I am thinking of doing a nice 2 tone flame job and changing colors from blue to something a little brighter. If it matters, it will be for my new RK.

Thanks, HTRAUD

custompurple
01-17-2006, 10:14 PM
Hey y'all I'm thinking of painting my bike. Can anyone out there recommend a good shop. I have heard Rock and Roll is good, but are they too pricey? I know that's all relative, but I don't want to spend 10k for paint.

If you have any suggestions in the SoCal area I would appreciate it. I am thinking of doing a nice 2 tone flame job and changing colors from blue to something a little brighter. If it matters, it will be for my new RK.

Thanks, HTRAUD

Killin Machine Choppers in Lake Elsinore...they build custom bikes and do their own paint. I've seen their bikes and their paint looks great! I've seen different types of flames, not sure what they're all called, but they are reasonable on prices as well. They're number is 951-245-0859, ask for Algie tell him Colleen sent you.
They're good guys!

Wide
01-17-2006, 10:41 PM
We do but were closed untill April :(

All I know are the Discovery Chanel dudes, a little cheaper then R&R, not much

htraud
01-21-2006, 05:26 AM
Thanks, I will give them a try.

Lowbob
01-21-2006, 05:35 AM
There's a local shop here in Santa Cruz that does a lot of bikes for the So Cal crowd, some of whom don't want their names mentioned. Attached is a pic of my trike he did.

Chris Reid Fabrication & Paint, 831-465-1484.

htraud
01-22-2006, 02:51 AM
Can you pm the name of the shop, or post it?

HTRAUD

Wide
01-22-2006, 03:54 AM
Cool trike Bob

Ever thing of adding another motor in there & make the front wheel a drive wheel? :D

Lowbob
01-22-2006, 09:13 PM
Thanks, Wide. It had 110+ hp as it was. It weighed 900 lbs wet so it wasn't a slouch. LOL, another engine would've turned the thing into an aircraft. You could, however, fit three cases of beer in that lower rack. :D Not that I ever needed it, but the capability was there.

gnrand
02-14-2006, 03:53 AM
My son's girlfriend started working at Starbuck Customs in Corona. They have a web site you can check out. WWW.Starbuckscustoms.com
Jeff

ICsno
02-28-2006, 04:03 PM
My son's girlfriend started working at Starbuck Customs in Corona. They have a web site you can check out. WWW.Starbuckscustoms.com
Jeff

I saw this shop on that American Hotrod or Chip Foose show once. I remember because the guy was wearing a logo t-shirt that I wanted to buy but the site's been under production for 2 years. Guy does awesome flames though and he's not wasting money on his website...