PDA

View Full Version : Another new girl in town...

valkyrie
10-12-2004, 11:42 PM
So, this is where TFB hangs out when I am marauding around the country!

Hi all, Mrs. TFB here, AKA valkyrie. Just like breener, I figured I would join in the fun. Sorry to have missed you all at the ABATE toy run. Wish I could have been there. The photos looked as if you all had much fun.

As for what I ride? Why, TexasFatBoy, of course! whip ip hehe!

Pleased to meet you all.

valkyrie

TexasFatBoy
10-12-2004, 11:52 PM
woot woot woot Look out y'all, momma's back in the house! 1beer

She passes her MSF class and she tosses aside that MrsTFB label too! Who'da thunk it? :P

OK, now Wide, how do I password protect some of these threads to keep her from nosing around too much in my bidness? :lol: j/k honey! B) :wub:

HoustonFatboy
10-12-2004, 11:57 PM
welcome from houston!

Ironhead80
10-13-2004, 02:13 AM
Good luck with password protection keeping you safe. My wife knows all of my passwords to everything...I think it's because they LISTEN to what we say, and we aren't smart enough to have more then one or two different passwords.

Buster
10-13-2004, 02:22 AM
Congrats with passing the test valkyrie!

Now ask TFB where that new Harley is. freakin

Ratbike
10-13-2004, 02:25 AM
Hello valkyrie. :)

OldSalt
10-13-2004, 02:54 AM
Welcome aboard! Congrats on passing the MSF course.

Wide
10-13-2004, 03:40 AM
Well ho wy'all are?

I learned that from TFB :lol:

Really nice to have you here, enjoy the place :D

askher
10-13-2004, 03:55 AM
Howdy and welcome valkyrie,

congrads on passing the course B)

tradrockrat
10-13-2004, 04:28 AM
welcome to (or is that back to?) the fun house. :D

RHSquonk
10-13-2004, 01:25 PM
Welcome and congrats Valkyrie!
:)
-RHS

Joker
10-13-2004, 02:05 PM
Welcome to our little place to hang out. Im glad we got to holler at you on the phone Saturday night. I hope next time you allow him to bring you with as I am sure that you are the better half. Have fun and above all be careful, and dont feed the animals.
Joker drunks

HeadDoc
10-13-2004, 03:12 PM
welcome Valkyrie. a husband and wife team who ride ! that is very cool...there are a few others on the HGC too. We're happy to say that TexasFatboy is a true southern gentleman B) most of the time anyway!

congrats on your new hobby it is fun.

HD

hefitz04wg
10-13-2004, 04:22 PM
Welcome to the forum. Always good to have another Texan aboard.

In order to keep peace in the household...."DO NOT" do a search for all post by TFB. He didn't mean any of those things he said.

Ain't you glad I'm here to help you out TFB?????????? :D

Ironhead80
10-13-2004, 04:27 PM
LOL hefitz04wg, better hope TFB don't get ahold of you!

TexasFatBoy
10-13-2004, 04:48 PM

In order to keep peace in the household...."DO NOT" do a search for all post by TFB. He didn't mean any of those things he said.

Yea, ya know what they say....with friends like you... <_< ...bastard! :lol:

hefitz04wg
10-13-2004, 05:43 PM

Yea, ya know what they say....with friends like you... <_< ...bastard! :lol:

I'm always here to help a brutha out.........

And console the missus if things don't work out. groucho

wreckerman
10-13-2004, 09:59 PM
val will i missed you at the toy run, and realy wish you could have made it .. but i understand on the work thing, so i recon we will meet down the road , your hubbey was a great house gest , so you must have trained him well , the only thing was he left droll all over my rk so i think the 2 of you should rush down and buy 2 new bikes to celabrate your passing of the msf coarse..... and again welcome to the family B)

frobozz
10-13-2004, 10:44 PM
We welcome you even though you named yourself after a Honda. There's alot of great, smart, and helpful people here.

... and then of course there's me

Frobozz

valkyrie
10-14-2004, 11:38 AM
We welcome you even though you named yourself after a Honda. There's alot of great, smart, and helpful people here.

... and then of course there's me

Frobozz

B) Frobozz, I actually got the handle from some German friends. Those wacky Germans! :lol:

valkyrie
10-14-2004, 11:42 AM
Well, thank you all for such a warm and hearty welcome! I trust I will have an opportunity to buy each of you a libation of your choice somewhere down the road! drunks

Y'all take care now!

Valkyrie

whitewalls
10-15-2004, 02:06 AM
Welcome to the Den of INEQUITY...says here you just broke your cherry..CONGRATS TFB. As for what u ride perhaps that's why the "ol man got his name.. whip ip. As far as I can tell, these "ol Boys in here'll treat u square and with some semblence of respect even tho we know it's a man's thing...lol.

BigRedMachine
10-18-2004, 10:39 PM
valkyrie

OK - First of all we shouldn't be telling stories Val is here because of ME! I guess I'm a little slow on catchin' up with this area so we must straighten out that issue. Ever since Val supplied me with the magic panties, business has been good! kam thanks baby!!!!

I'll be over in Austin Nov. 6-9 for business.... I'll have to try to catch up wit ya'll then.

I like the name - it suits ya better! ;)

Swyney
10-18-2004, 10:52 PM
Welcome Valkyrie, hope you have as much fun here as I do ! drunks

wreckerman
10-19-2004, 12:16 AM
valkyrie, why dont you write your vershion of the trip with the boy's last weekend, and share it with us.....

TexasFatBoy
10-19-2004, 12:26 PM
valkyrie, why dont you write your vershion of the trip with the boy's last weekend, and share it with us.....

Unfortunately, all she made it for was the parking lot repair and dinner! :P

But BRM, be warned - I let her know about your post last night! :blink2:

Plano-Hog
10-19-2004, 01:23 PM
So, this is where TFB hangs out when I am marauding around the country!

Hi all, Mrs. TFB here, AKA valkyrie. Just like breener, I figured I would join in the fun. Sorry to have missed you all at the ABATE toy run. Wish I could have been there. The photos looked as if you all had much fun.

Pleased to meet you all.

valkyrie

It was great to meet you this past weekend at Kerville.. Mrs-Plano is really sorry
she missed such a good time.. the pics did the trick.. we will be headed that way again soon.. I hope

T

valkyrie
10-20-2004, 06:25 AM
[quote=valkyrie]As for what I ride? Why, TexasFatBoy, of course! whip ip hehe!
valkyrie

OK - First of all we shouldn't be telling stories Val is here because of ME!

*Uhhhh, yeah, right. See what happens kiddies when you don't ride your scoot regularly? You become delusional!*

I guess I'm a little slow on catchin' up with this area so we must straighten out that issue.

*I could straighten out your issues, but I fear you couldn't handle it (y'all ask BRM about his *cough* studly performance at ROT Rally)!*

Ever since Val supplied me with the magic panties, business has been good! kam thanks baby!!!!

*As good as it was with that little chica you tried to pick up on Sixth Street? :lol: And take those OFF right now! You're gonna stretch 'em all out of whack!*

I'll be over in Austin Nov. 6-9 for business.... I'll have to try to catch up wit ya'll then.

*Give TFB a call. We would love to see ya.*

I like the name - it suits ya better! ;)

*Thank you sir. I am rather fond of it myself.*

valkyrie
10-20-2004, 06:30 AM
It was great to meet you this past weekend at Kerville.. Mrs-Plano is really sorry
she missed such a good time.. the pics did the trick.. we will be headed that way again soon.. I hope
T

PlanoHog, it was great to meet you too! I am glad the pics convinced Mrs-Plano to come out and have some fun! drunks

I haven't forgotten what I promised to send to you. It will be on it's way in the next day or two. :-)

Valkyrie

bugsquawsher
10-20-2004, 01:50 PM
I really need to get in these other rooms more often.

Hi Valkerie
Its me Tom , Came to my Party with TFB :D

TexasFatBoy
10-20-2004, 03:25 PM

Hi Valkerie

Afraid she forgot ya already, bug? :lol:

BTW, I think BRM just got a little smackdown! woot

tazman805
10-20-2004, 08:09 PM
Welcome from Texas. Keep the shiny side up and ride on. Taz crapper

valkyrie
10-21-2004, 03:20 AM

Hi Valkerie

Hey Tom, I haven' forgotten you! Your party was great fun! I hope we can all get together again soon.

Valkyrie

And TFB has got it horked up...Bikes outside=mischief inside