PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Texas.

tazman805
10-14-2004, 10:55 PM
New to the gang. I ride a 2002 Road King, and really love it. Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Taz freakin

wreckerman
10-14-2004, 11:21 PM
welcome tazman glad you made it here , your in good company a lot of texan here so pull up a shinners beer and have a look around

Wide
10-14-2004, 11:23 PM
Welcome to the forums Taz 1beer

I tell you I think there's more Harleys in Texax then anywhere :D

Enjoy the forums Sir...

TexasFatBoy
10-15-2004, 03:24 AM
Welcome, taz! Know it's short notice, but join us in the Hill Country for a run this weekend! Click on the link in my signature for details or PM me if ya can make it!

Enjoy the insanity in here! 1beer

HoustonFatboy
10-15-2004, 03:46 AM
welcome from houston!

Plano-Hog
10-18-2004, 02:24 PM
Welcome to the hcg .. Taz where you from

pic from hillcountry ride

Joker
10-18-2004, 03:01 PM
Jost what we needed another Texan. JK welcome and enjoy all the comradery and BS.
Joker B)

BigRedMachine
10-18-2004, 11:28 PM
Looka like Taz was in and out! --- and if you make it back... buckle up - it's bumpy in here! dr evil

rwpatton
10-19-2004, 11:58 PM
Hey Taz, welcome. Where y'a at, in this great state.

RW

Wrake
10-20-2004, 12:11 AM
Welcome aboard Taz. drunks

-Wrake

gliderider94
10-21-2004, 07:57 PM
Welcome aboard Taz.

Man, these Texas guys are multiplying like rabbits. :lol:

tazman805
10-21-2004, 10:33 PM
Hey Taz, welcome. Where y'a at, in this great state.

RW I live in Miami. A very small town. 500 Pop. TAz

TexasFatBoy
10-21-2004, 10:59 PM
That's up there near Amarillo in the Panhandle, isn't it?

magoo
10-22-2004, 01:11 AM
Is there such a thing as a Yankee Texan????

That'll Werk!!!!!

Plano-Hog
10-22-2004, 06:13 PM
:o we will make them speak correctly soon.. yank or not..

get one of these huge chested ladys around here and he will

be drueling and speaking "yawwwwwwlllllll" pretty quick

and may a little "I fixing to ......." :wacko:

Welcome

T

gliderider94
10-22-2004, 06:22 PM
get one of these huge chested ladys around here and he will be drueling and speaking "yawwwwwwlllllll" pretty quick

I think you guys need to sign me up for a few of those lessons. Of course I'm kind of slow learner. I may need more then one or two lessons.
boobs :P boobs

TexasFatBoy
10-22-2004, 07:50 PM
get one of these huge chested ladys around here and he will be drueling and speaking "yawwwwwwlllllll" pretty quick

I think you guys need to sign me up for a few of those lessons. Of course I'm kind of slow learner. I may need more then one or two lessons.
boobs :P boobs

Used to be an instruction read by the proctor to those sitting for the Civil Servants Exam when it still involved some writing (not sure if it does anymore or not), but the instruction clearly stated that "when writing your essay, please remember that 'y'all' and 'fixin' to' are not proper English." :lol:

Bear, I've found that to get the student up to speed the quickest may require liberal dosing with Shiner Bock and maybe a wad of $1 bills! boobs drunks

gliderider94
10-22-2004, 07:59 PM
Bear, I've found that to get the student up to speed the quickest may require liberal dosing with Shiner Bock and maybe a wad of $1 bills!

SHEEIT SON, won't be my first time at the rodeo. Lets do it.
boobs boobs boobs

I get the time between Christmas and New Year off and I might just fly down for a day or two just see what kind of trouble I cam get into. That aint that far away.

HeadDoc
10-22-2004, 10:45 PM
this is a true story..bein a military brat my family moved around quite a bit. when I was a kid we moved from Wurtsmith AFB in Oscoda MI, to Louisiana. I was in elementary school at the time and I was taking a spelling test. the teacher said spell "giant" so I spelled it just like he said it

JAUNT :P

sheet.... sorry Taz, forgot my manners...welcome and let me buy ya a beer

Plano-Hog
10-23-2004, 06:40 AM
this is a true story..bein a military brat my family moved around quite a bit. when I was a kid we moved from Wurtsmith AFB in Oscoda MI, to Louisiana. I was in elementary school at the time and I was taking a spelling test. the teacher said spell "giant" so I spelled it just like he said it

JAUNT :P

sheet.... sorry Taz, forgot my manners...welcome and let me buy ya a beer

Jaunt :lol: Shiners cause stinkers crapper

TexasFatBoy
10-23-2004, 05:41 PM
Bear, I've found that to get the student up to speed the quickest may require liberal dosing with Shiner Bock and maybe a wad of $1 bills!

SHEEIT SON, won't be my first time at the rodeo. Lets do it.
boobs boobs boobs

I get the time between Christmas and New Year off and I might just fly down for a day or two just see what kind of trouble I cam get into. That aint that far away.

Got your room ready and the beer's cold! Come on down, man! Be glad to put ya up and we might even got some of these other TX boys around for some of that hell-raising! woot

OldSalt
10-23-2004, 07:57 PM
Welcome aboard! I think you will find this place is full of great people who are sometimes full of baloney. Always good to have a fellow southerner onboard who know how to speak proper english.