PDA

View Full Version : Hello from London UK

SalTheWop
10-22-2004, 12:40 AM
Hi guys and girls,stumbled in here by accident .Been doing a lot of lurking ,and just plain old nosing around ;)

I ride a 2004 1200 Custom Sportster .After a few years of riding Jap sportsbikes at warp speed everywhere I figured it was time to realise my dream and finally stump up the cash for a new Harley :D . I must admit, I had some reservations beforehand .Was expecting a lot of breakdowns and oil leaks everywhere ,hasn't happened...yet :unsure: , maybe if I had of ignored all the guys who had never even sat on a H-D I woulda had one a bit sooner.

I am loving every minute of it, and the people I have met in the short time I have owned the bike have all been of a very high calibre ( I have to write that,cos I recognise one name here from the UK board ,and I dont want him telling tales on me :huh: )

whodatt
10-22-2004, 12:44 AM
Welcome to the forums sal. This is a great place with lots of good information and people. Hope you enjoy it.

Nice pic by the way.

wreckerman
10-22-2004, 12:58 AM
sal, welcome to our little family glad you made it here, there's always some interesting conversation going on here, and feel free to jump in wherever you like. Nice picture of your bike and glad to hear your having no problems, but if you want I could fly over there and pour a little puddle of oil under your bike, because that's the only way your ever going to see it. :lol:

Wrake
10-22-2004, 12:58 AM
Welcome aboard Sal! drunks

-Wrake

Wide
10-22-2004, 01:02 AM
Very Cool Sal

Great to have you here & congradulations on getting a Harley!!!

Are you Italian :lol:

1beer

SalTheWop
10-22-2004, 01:15 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys drunks

Are you Italian :lol:

Hey, now how did you know that?? Was it my latin good looks that gave it away? :rolleyes:

Ratbike
10-22-2004, 11:31 AM
Sal glad you found us. You finally made the right decision in buying a HD.
drunks

Helmetbolt
10-22-2004, 01:02 PM
Hello Sal.
I knew if I put the Harley Chat Group logo on the bottom of my posts I would get some HDRCGB members on here.

For anyone else looking for another Harley forum, try.

http://www.hdrcgb.org.uk/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl

The Harley Davidson Riders Club Of Great Britain.

All the best.

barry
10-22-2004, 01:54 PM
Wot no questions.......Sal :rolleyes:

Terror_Fish
10-22-2004, 03:25 PM
Aye Up Sal..... what you doing this side of the water ;)

Harry
10-22-2004, 04:17 PM
Hi All

It good to see here Sal,Helmbolt and Terror bitchin

have a nice time and I'll see u later

Harry

I"ll go now crapper

TexasFatBoy
10-22-2004, 04:20 PM
Man, ya get one Brit in here and it draws more like chumming the water near sharks! :lol: Welcome Sal, barry, terror-fish and harry! 1beer

Now, we been talking TX BBQ the last few days, what next, fish and chips? :P

SalTheWop
10-22-2004, 09:26 PM
Now, we been talking TX BBQ the last few days, what next, fish and chips?

No, mate....Pie & Mash ...with loads of liquor (thats the parsley variety :rolleyes: )

SalTheWop
10-22-2004, 09:28 PM
Barry, you followed me over?? Now how am I gonna win that bet?? Was never gonna ask another question over on HDRCGB :mellow:

Uggy
10-23-2004, 08:51 PM
Bloody Hell :o There are a few names I recognize here all right, how you doing chaps :D

Oh, and Happy Birthday Sal :D

wreckerman
10-24-2004, 01:03 AM
By jobe old chaps, I believe we have a right proper bloody invasion going on right now. Have not seen the likes since the Beatles and we all remember how long they stayed, anyway it's about time we have a proper 4:00 tea & crumpets here, so will let the Brits educate us. Welcome to all and keep the invasion coming.

bikerTrash
10-24-2004, 09:55 PM
Welcome SalTheWop,

Its never a mistake just happining upon a cool site like this one. You have been blessed with the power of GOOGLE to enter this domain. :lol:

enjoy the laughter and knowledge in the forums.

gliderider94
10-25-2004, 06:11 PM
Welcome Sal. Ya gotta love a guy named SalTheWop. Great pic.

Wide
10-26-2004, 06:45 AM
Were being invaded from the UK

Lets come up with a new drink drunks

Welcome Guys Great to have you :D