PDA

View Full Version : **** the soxs..I'm from mass.

johnnyb57
10-23-2004, 01:17 AM
What about sundays matchup pats. and the jets both 5-0 who'll go home with a loss..

johnnyb57
10-23-2004, 01:28 AM
Besides i'd really like to have seen what really happen'ed to that poor girl that was killed..That was supposed tobe a bean bag no..Really how close of a shot was it..(I know there are some of you that have this answer due to training)what the fuck could have caused such aaccident like this..Was it nerviceness (thank wrecker) on the police to shoot at close range..Just as anytime you know were your shooting,shit you got to point it some direction...

wreckerman
10-23-2004, 11:57 AM
Besides i'd really like to have seen what really happen'ed to that poor girl that was killed..That was supposed tobe a bean bag no..Really how close of a shot was it..(I know there are some of you that have this answer due to training)what the fuck could have caused such aaccident like this..Was it nerviceness (thank wrecker) on the police to shoot at close range..Just as anytime you know were your shooting,shit you got to point it some direction...

what did i do ," thank wrecker"
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????

johnnyb57
10-23-2004, 01:41 PM
the spelling thing..just joking around

wreckerman
10-23-2004, 02:03 PM
ok that's cool , i did not get it at first :lol: must have been the spelling :lol: :lol:

affatboy04
10-24-2004, 01:13 AM
Jets will certainly go home with the loss..

It is about time for them to start their traditional choke...

I will be rooting for them because I can't stand for any one to win as much as the Pats have....unless of course it's DA Bears.

I am still living with my '85 Bears memories...