PDA

View Full Version : Hey! You won't believe this!!

BikerBabe
03-17-2006, 01:48 AM
The Bruin's actually won a game AND in a
Shoot Out, no less!! :o :o :o I can't believe my eyes!!!
Unbelievable!!! The first shoot out win in Boston History! woot

Here's to ya B's! 1beer

**may be the last one too. :P

Wild1Poet2
03-17-2006, 02:00 PM
Yep, The Bruins are done tho. Maybe next season. :(

The Sox are shaping up.. :)

hf155
03-17-2006, 11:58 PM
Yep, The Bruins are done tho. Maybe next season. :(

The Sox are shaping up.. :)

Tube? :lol:

Hellswraith
03-18-2006, 07:26 AM
The Dallas Stars are an unbeatable ( 9 - 0 ) if the game comes to a shoot out so far this year . I really like the shootout more than I thought . I wish they would include it for the playoffs but I think they are going to go with the first to score in OT wins in the playoffs ..

BikerBabe
03-18-2006, 01:09 PM
I'm not a huge sports fan, however, with 3 boys in the house, I have caught my share of hockey games. In fact, they are off to Boston today.
The shoot outs are driving me crazy and here's why. The B's seem to start off real good, scoring in the first period, taking the lead. But somewhere in the midst, they loose their momentum and end up in a freak'in tie. :angry: Great, overtime. <_< Then the shoot out, which is where they loose the dang thing. It's frustrating to watch. They stink.

I wonder how many of their games followed this scenario...seemed like many. :rolleyes:

Wild1Poet2
03-18-2006, 02:36 PM
Yeah they changed that to make the game more exciting for fans but I don't know if its working. Short of changing all the rinks to Olympic size to allow the agility skaters more room to wheel and deal I think they should enlarge the nets a bit. They sorta dealt with this by regulating the goalie pads size smaller to open up the shooting spaces. Before, some of those pads were so big that you'd look for an open spot and all you saw was pads. :lol:

Hellswraith
03-18-2006, 10:43 PM
Make that 10 for 10 in shootouts this year after we just beat the Sharks !!

woot

BikerBabe
03-19-2006, 02:13 AM
Make that 10 for 10 in shootouts this year after we just beat the Sharks !!

woot
Geez, that was the ONLY ONE the B's won in maybe 7 shoot outs. :rolleyes: They stink, I tell ya. :lol: