PDA

View Full Version : Flu Epidemic to Hit Northeast Tomorrow(Friday)

Wild1Poet2
03-30-2006, 04:16 PM
OK, so they're saying its goin into the mid 70's tomorrow up in the great northeast here.

So who's taking the day off?? And what excuse are you using?

BTW: Mid 70's should be ideal conditions for the wearing of halter tops and other such skin baring feminine apparel. boobs

Shorty
03-30-2006, 04:17 PM
OK, so they're saying its goin into the mid 70's tomorrow up in the great northeast here.

So who's taking the day off?? And what excuse are you using?

BTW: Mid 70's should be ideal conditions for the wearing of halter tops and other such skin baring feminine apparel. boobs
lol Wild, I thought this thread was going to be about flu shots n shit. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good one. hehe

Wild1Poet2
03-30-2006, 04:28 PM
It is. :P

My throat starting to get a little sore now.

ICD55
03-30-2006, 05:22 PM
Thats funny. My throat feels scratchy.

Ezlivn
03-30-2006, 05:25 PM
Actually, the flu hit a little early here. I'm off for a little scoot. I got the girls all cleaned up and ready to go. :P

hf155
03-30-2006, 06:18 PM
I've got a problem with my eyes, ...............................can't see myself goin in to work

MSG6567
03-30-2006, 10:57 PM
Well today wasn't bad. Since I work for myself doing insurance
estimates I took the bike today. Did just over 100 miles. great day
to ride.

BikerBabe
03-30-2006, 11:06 PM
Well, if any of you sickies come up this way tomorrow to see the doc, give me a holler, I'll meet ya for a, a.....ummm :unsure: drink of cough medicine? :huh:

Draggn66
03-31-2006, 12:09 AM
I'm callin in with anal blindness.......can't see my ass going to work today! B)

sporty883r
03-31-2006, 12:56 AM
I have every day off. I work nights :(

Sandman
03-31-2006, 01:05 AM
u guys dont have the balls to call off work. u need the money more than they do. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sporty883r
03-31-2006, 11:21 PM
What a beautiful day for a ride! Mine came out of storage and got a few miles in. I just can't wait for every day to be this nice

OK who called in sick today?

Draggn66
04-01-2006, 01:01 AM
I Did! I work afternoons and it's just to damn nice to work when the scoot is ready to ride. A bit windy but that's ok. Me and the OL are headin out as soon as she's ready............could be a few hours! Did I say that? B)

LostLake
04-01-2006, 01:36 AM
I'm callin in with anal blindness.......can't see my ass going to work today! B)

LOL!!! :lol:

Wild1Poet2
04-01-2006, 01:41 AM
Hey Sporty, Fortunately I'm one of the bosses. He he. And I can just about do what I want. Ok, as long as I keep the owners happy, which ain't easy.

So's I took the bike out for awhile to see wottle she'll do. I had my old leather jacket on and I felt warm. BTW: my jacket's older than most of you's.

But I had a lucnch date. So i swapped my bike for the Porsche and put the top down. "There is no substitute." In a word. Smooth.

But I did stop in at work. You got to show face.

Then, something i cannot publish. He he .

I hope I'm coherent. If anyone wants to ride Sunday, let's do it. You NH folks; we could meet at Wally's up on the coast. I don't mind the ride. Or at ythat diner across from the old harley dealer on rte 1?

You central MA folks; there's that diner out near the end of rte 2. Forget it's name. The one before the big hairpin. With the fried eggs and greasy home fires. That narrows it down. lol

Whaddya think??

BikerBabe
04-01-2006, 02:23 AM
I hope I'm coherent. If anyone wants to ride Sunday, let's do it. You NH folks; we could meet at Wally's up on the coast. I don't mind the ride. Or at ythat diner across from the old harley dealer on rte 1?

Whaddya think??

There's a diner across from the Harley dealer? In North Hampton? :huh:

There's some folks riding to Concord on Sun., but I have to pass since my oldest has a game at 5:00. But I'm free until then, if you feel like riding with me. I was out along the seacoast a good part of today and it was hot in Hampton, yet freezing in Rye....why is that? :unsure:

Wild1Poet2
04-01-2006, 02:36 AM
OK, I ate some food and it cleared my head.

Across from where Seacoast "used" to be, there is a diner. Called Mom's Diner or something like that. Not across from the new Seacost Harley Boutique but up the road where the old place was. Yep, it's in North Hampton on rte 1. They serve the flapjacks that hang over your plate and they put sausage bits in their maple syrup.

I don't mean to digress, but I'm goin to anyway. lol To get there we go thru Newburyport. Two years ago they were stoppin bikes and issuin citations for illegal pipes. They had their sound meter and all. I mean no disrepect to all you LEO's out there, but that is just plain chickenshit. And it got overturned when MMA took them to court. They weren't just goin after straight pipers they were after slip ons and V&H's and Cycle Shacks; you name it. In honor of that we always blast through Newburyport extra fast and loud. he he. yep.

Anyways, so yes. Or if Seacoast is easier to find we could all meet there. Hey T, are you free Sunday?? I think Sat. is supposed to rain but Sunday is predicted in the mid 60's. :rolleyes:

BikerBabe
04-01-2006, 03:09 AM
Anyways, so yes. Or if Seacoast is easier to find we could all meet there. Hey T, are you free Sunday?? I think Sat. is supposed to rain but Sunday is predicted in the mid 60's. :rolleyes:

Seacoast Harley is a good meeting spot.
Keep me posted Wild1! :)

Ezlivn
04-01-2006, 12:06 PM
What a ride!!! Rode 180 miles with sever flu symptoms!!! :P :P

BB we have those same problems here with air temps. Living so close to the ocean, there is a 10 degree difference where i live and up town away from the water. Funny cause in the winter it's WARMER near the water but in the summer it's COOLER. :wacko:

Wild1Poet2
04-01-2006, 03:26 PM

Seacoast Harley is a good meeting spot.
Keep me posted Wild1! :)

I don't think I can make it Sunday. Sorry. My son called and asked a favor and now I have to take him to pick up an amp that he bought from some dude out near his school. He's at college in worcester. He lives off campus with a buddy and two cute chicks. :wub: youth is wasted on the young :huh:

But we'll get it together soon. Weather is definitely riding weather, finally.
How's about all you other northeast HCG's?? What's a good meetin spot for you? Seacoast is fine with me, I just head northeast for about 50 minutes depending on traffic. But maybe we can do a group ride if we meet up say west of the coast. :P

BikerBabe
04-01-2006, 04:10 PM
I don't think I can make it Sunday. Sorry.....

But we'll get it together soon. Weather is definitely riding weather, finally.
How's about all you other northeast HCG's?? What's a good meetin spot for you? Seacoast is fine with me, I just head northeast for about 50 minutes depending on traffic. But maybe we can do a group ride if we meet up say west of the coast. :P

No probs Wild1. I'm pretty flexible, so anytime you want to ride, just give me a holler, even if it's last minute.

As far as a group ride, we should try to put something together.....I don't mind riding west either. Start a thread and see what you get for a response.

jazda
04-01-2006, 04:12 PM
I'm here out West,,,, Western Massachusetts that is....... :)

BikerBabe
04-01-2006, 04:17 PM
What a ride!!! Rode 180 miles with sever flu symptoms!!! :P :P

BB we have those same problems here with air temps. Living so close to the ocean, there is a 10 degree difference where i live and up town away from the water. Funny cause in the winter it's WARMER near the water but in the summer it's COOLER. :wacko:

I never look at the mileage....that's GOT to be a guy thing. :rolleyes:
I look to see how much gas I used though. Just about a half a tank yesterday.

Ez, this was along the coast! And I noticed it the last time I was out as well.
This time I started in Hampton NH, at the beach and it was very warm. I was thinking I should pull over and take off the leather. Good thing I didn't cuz up the road in North Hampton (don't know how many miles that is), all of a sudden the air on my face was COLD. I was freezing. I had to pull over and put gloves on and bundle up! It was weird cuz it's the same road that runs along the coastline of NH. :blink2:

hf155
04-01-2006, 04:39 PM
Went out yesterday at noon, 75 degrees! Rode around Lake George area, stopped at some outdoor bars, got cold quick when the sun went down.

Had the same feeling riding during the day, felt like someone was turning the heat on and off!