PDA

View Full Version : intro

bulleather
10-27-2004, 11:58 PM
greetings ya'll from kerrville, tx! my name is mark, but go by the handle bull. i ride a 99' xl1200c. pics in my gallery. joined the group to learn more about what makes my sporty roar, and hopefully, how to properly wrench it when it doesen't.
bought the bike brand new in dec. 98' from hd of dallas, where i used to live. had em deliver it and bring it inside my apartment because i didn't have my mc license yet (had just completed the safe rider course though).
got about 44k miles on it. the only mods are se big air kit & se ii pipes.
hope somebody here can hep me out with a problem - i'll post it in the appropiate forum.
bull

wreckerman
10-28-2004, 12:23 AM
bull welcome to the family glad you joined , there are plenty of texan around here in the forums , so you have plenty of good company , and i will look for your post with your problem , and see what we can come up with for you

Wide
10-28-2004, 12:30 AM
Welcome Bull

Wrencher owners are what were all about & some good times along the way.

Make yourself at home & enjoy the place 1beer

magoo
10-28-2004, 12:45 AM
Hey Bull Nice to meet ya..... There were a few of us HCG'ers in Kerrville the weekend before last. Stayed at DaysInn at I-10 and 16 it was a great party there. check out the pic's in Photo Gallery Hill Country ride.
You have some of the best riding in the country in your backyard! LuckyDawg....

Welcome and have fun 1beer

RANCHHAND
10-28-2004, 12:45 AM
Another Texan! I tell yall we are taking over!Welcome Bull.You should shuoul enjoy that sporty for sure where you live.I'm a flatlander myself just down the road in Pearsall.

whodatt
10-28-2004, 01:41 AM
That's all we need, another cowboys fan... :o

Just kidding. Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. It really is a great place.

Wrake
10-28-2004, 01:43 AM
Welcome aboard Bull! drunks

-Wrake

HoustonFatboy
10-28-2004, 02:21 AM
welcome from a fellow texan.

TexasFatBoy
10-28-2004, 03:13 PM
Welcome Bull - shoulda been in here a bit earlier and ya coulda joined us on the Hill Country Ride! Rode the 3's, 470, 187, etc. A good day of scootin' - Hope ya make the next one! Cheers! 1beer

PM me if ya wanna do some ridin!