PDA

View Full Version : week 7

Hellswraith
10-31-2004, 08:02 PM
The boys broke a foot off in the Lions asses today - 31 - 21 !! Ok maybe not a foot but at least a toe !! :lol: We had to ball for 38 minutes out of 45 so how could we lose ! It was a good game until the final minutes in the 4th ! On a side not - the Redskins will control the election ! For the last 16 elections - if the Skins win the week before the election the encumbent president will win the election - if they lose the challenger does !! SO blame TRAD , WHODATT and any other forreskin fan if Bush loses !!! I guess you hardcore Republicans are sweating it now ehh ? Foreskins 14 - Greenbay 20 !! :D

hahahahahahaahahahaaha a good day - Boys win - SKins LOSE !!!!

drunks

tradrockrat
10-31-2004, 08:17 PM
Well, if Bush looses can we blame the refs? Just called back an honest touchdown because some ref called a penalty on a player that wasn't moving!

Of course right after that we gave it to 'em with an interception. We just are not allowed to win anything other than a blow out this year, I guess....

Of course, at least we didn't lose to 'em by 30+ points like that other team did last week. Who were they? Oh yeah, I remember now....

The CRYBOYS!!!!

Hail to the Redskins :(

tradrockrat
10-31-2004, 08:20 PM
F#ck --

I'm going golfing. I need to hit the S#!t out of something!

Hellswraith
10-31-2004, 08:32 PM
HEHE - hit a sore spot eh Trad ? :D

Yes I think that call was BS because FOX swithed over to the GB - Skins game after the Boys and now Kerry will be elected President !!

Hahah - sorry to kick ya when your down but as you grilled me on the Pac - Boys ---- sucks to be you ehhh !!
drunks

Hellswraith
10-31-2004, 08:43 PM
OHH nice by Fox to show me the Steelers - Patriots game too !!!

7 - 3 Steeelers 3:45 left in the first quarter !!!

drunks

Hellswraith
10-31-2004, 09:27 PM
Whoaaa Steeelers are kicking ass so far - 21 - 3 6:00 minutes left in the 3rd !

drunks

Wide
10-31-2004, 09:47 PM
Sweet Deal drunks

Hellswraith
10-31-2004, 11:32 PM
Steelers busted some Patriots ass - no more win streek !!

Now Im worried about the Eagles !! 7 and 0 !! :o

About to watch the Bears VS San Fran game on ESPN !!!

Later !! drunks

wreckerman
10-31-2004, 11:45 PM
BEARS WIN BY 6

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hellswraith
10-31-2004, 11:46 PM
BEARS WIN BY 6

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
]

I certantly hope so - the Niners are pathetic !!

dresserrydr
10-31-2004, 11:59 PM
Thanks to both you nfc east guys for letting my Pack get back to .500 before the bye week. Now that the Vikings are showing their true colors I think all the band wagon folks will be back.
Had me a little nervous in that second half when your d finally showed up though. When you going to do something to get some points on the board? I figured before the season that with the addition of Portis you would be a team to recon with. Wish the Eagles would've lost to hewlp you out. We'll see if a couple of weeks if we can take them down a game for you. We sure couldn't do it to them giants.
drunks
And Wrecker I we owe those bears one in your house the last game of the season!

wreckerman
11-01-2004, 12:04 AM
dresserrydr as bad as the Bears are this year it might happen, but if the cheeseheads want to come down here and steal a game from our pathetic parapalegic team (gimps) then let it be so. Not much pride in it though.....Kind of like a guy taking his sister to the prom :lol:

whodatt
11-01-2004, 12:41 AM
This sucks... :angry: Not only do the ref's snatch the last score from us, but we have a QB who must be in the same league as Pete Rose. Brunell couldn't hit the broad side of a barn from ten feet away.

If we had a decent QB we might actually have a team. Our D is doing pretty good when you figure three picks and a fumble recovery against Farve. Would be nice to put some points on the board after the turnover though.

And Sean Taylor didn't help matters by getting himself locked up during the week... :o

When it rains it pours.

dresserrydr
11-01-2004, 02:43 AM
yeah the refs said portis was moving forward before the ball was snapped. That secondary of yours was killer in the second half and your line stopped the run pretty stiffly so I was glad to get out of there with a win. I can't believe the balls Brunell overthrew throughout the game. 1 for certain wide open for a score. He sure has become gun shy it seems. Why haven't they gone back to Ramsey yet? It's gibbs first year I think he's getting a feel for what needs to be changed as he gets back into coaching mode. GL the next half of the season.
Wrecker, You guys always play us tough no matter what the score so don't give me that our poor wittle team is just not right! stuff. LOL!!!!

Hellswraith
11-01-2004, 03:22 AM
Hahaha - The Dark Side Clouds Everything !!

Green Bay seems to have got their game back the last 2 weeks . Of course they had 2 pathetic defenses to score on so its not set in stone yet .

Glad someones bitching at another team besides my Cowboys !!

:lol:

DemonSpeeding
11-01-2004, 09:43 PM
Before the season I thought the Bears would win 6.Even with last nights win I don't see it.

wreckerman
11-01-2004, 09:50 PM
ds i hate to admit it , but the bears will be luck to win one more this year

DemonSpeeding
11-01-2004, 10:04 PM
Notre Dame may not win another too.No Blackhawks.Its gonna be a long winter.

Wait til next year...

wreckerman
11-01-2004, 11:24 PM
chicago sports fan have been saying that for years , when the hell are we going to get some real teams , oh that's right next year

tradrockrat
11-01-2004, 11:27 PM
I feel the need to point out that at week 4 (I believe) I asked about pulling our quaterback and putting the ball in Ramsey's hands. Brunell doesn't have an arm. He's been under or over throwing more balls than he's been connecting on. Our defense is the best -- bar none -- this year, but If you can't score, you can't win. That Game should have been 21 to 20 even with Brunell (bad luck, I guess). Can you imagine if a good passer had been behind that line? 35 points easy. Ramsey had it tough last year cause we didn't have a line. We've got a pretty good one now. Give him the team. what have we got to lose?

Hail to the Redskins!

whodatt
11-02-2004, 01:31 PM
From everything that I have read and heard from Coach Gibbs, I think Reamsey is still a little gun shy from getting his ass handed to him so often last year. You have to know how tough the kid is from how physically broke up he was but still played on.

I get the impression that Gibbs is placing the future of the team on Ramsey but he does not want to put him in until he is over the memory of opening his eyes and getting a view of either the bright sky or a close up of the field.

Gibbs has said that he really likes Hassleback, but if he jumps over Ramsey to put him in that will just further crush Ramsey.

I don't know the answer, and I guess that's why Joe Gibbs is the coach and I just sit here and run my mouth, but Brunell is not it.

Hellswraith, what league have you been watching? It must not be the NFL since you obviously are deluded into thinking that the Redskins have no defense. Rated number one overall and that's without several starters playing, and with a shitty record on top of it.

Damn I hate the cowboys... :angry:

Hellswraith
11-02-2004, 02:12 PM
OK so the skins have a good defense . Unfortunatley they are suffering from some pathetic offensive play out of Brunell . The boys have yet to live up to their number 1 defensive ranking last year . The Skins and The Boys have a similiar problem . We are both starting the wrong QB !! We both have 2 ancient dinosaurs running the team when we both have our future starters that should be playing now . I can understand not giving up on the season in week 8 but if we lose a few more games I certainly expect Drew Henson on the field for us . And I think it would be hard for the Skins to not put Ramsey in there either . Ohh well we shall see what happens !

whodatt
11-02-2004, 05:41 PM
What the hell is going on here? Either the world is about to stop spinning or some other catastrophic event must be approaching fast. :o

Hellswraith and I are in agreement about football? And about the Skins and the boys? Man, I'm getting scared now. I'm gonna start looking over my shoulder as I type... :lol: :lol:

tradrockrat
11-03-2004, 12:18 AM
Be afraid...be very afraid!!!!!

BlackKnight
11-03-2004, 12:47 PM
Make no mistake about it. The skins will be tough next year. Unlike the cowgirls.

GIANTS: 5-2 :D