PDA

View Full Version : 2005 HCG Events

WolfSpectre
11-02-2004, 12:04 AM
It is that time of the year, selecting vacation for 2005. I'm attaching a selection form to this note to use in the selection process. Also, the information on the Vacation WEB page has been updated, the Holiday schedule, selection order and vacation calendars.

Please take the time to begin selecting your vacation. Forward your replies or send them through the mail to me. Please put your name on the forms. I will be updating the calendar and selection order list as request come in.

Thanks for your cooperation in getting this process completed as soon as possible. Any Questions please call.

Just got this in my email, today. Are there any semi-solid dates for next year, yet?

Just wanting to check before I have to start making some picks.

Wide
11-02-2004, 12:22 AM
Not as of yet, I guess we need to get off our asses & get this going, I will be emailing the moderators to get this started.

Any idea's Moderators?

I know Texas is on the list for sure.

Laughlin Nevada is also on my list of places if anyone is interested

WolfSpectre
11-02-2004, 12:26 AM
Steel Pony (http://www.steelponyexpress.com/) for next year will be held on October 27-30, 2005.

wreckerman
11-02-2004, 12:42 AM
the iowa river rally , 3 day event with camping, bike show, field events.
june 24, 25 , 26 .. i day event dukane abate toy run / wreckers open house
october. 9, batavia illinios.....

Wide
11-02-2004, 12:53 AM
Just to throw another one in the hat

We have the Hollister Rally on the 4th of July

Which is the oldest running event

http://www.hollisterrally.com/

TexasFatBoy
11-02-2004, 03:39 PM
OK, ROT (Republic of Texas) rally is June 2-5, 2005. I plan to open up the house for the HCG and keep cold beer and BBQ going all weekend.

Also, the wife and I celebrate 10 years of wedded bliss on October 7, 2005, so I'm thinking an HCG event/Hill Country Ride/TFB & the Mrs. vow renewal ceremony for the weekend of October 7-9, likely to run out of Koyote Ranch south of Kerrville. The owner actually called me after I tried to book the place for the last Hill Country Run to apologize for not being open and seemed very friendly and interested in hosting some of type of Rally, probably with group discounts all around.
And of course, we'll want to get this on Bear's calendar so he can do the ceremony! woot

Hellswraith
11-09-2004, 11:02 AM
Funny my wife asked me when were going to another HCG event just the other day . I'll be needing some dates soon as well as the vacation lady is asking for our requests already . Like I know what I want yet .. :D

Ok Ill put the Hill Country on my list - the wifes Bday is the 9th of October and I always take that week off . One down 2 to go !!

xpostman
11-09-2004, 12:54 PM
Leesburg Bikefest is April 22-23-24.
http://www.leesburgbikefest.com/
9th year and getting better all the time

xpostman

BigRedMachine
11-11-2004, 10:57 PM
BIG RED MACHINE KISS MY BEHIND RALLY = runs 24/7 all year long.

:lol: :lol: YAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

TexasFatBoy
12-07-2004, 04:45 PM
shameless bump - but be sure to post events on the calendar as well! drunks

gliderider94
12-07-2004, 06:32 PM
And of course, we'll want to get this on Bear's calendar so he can do the ceremony!

I'm there!!!!

Wide
12-07-2004, 06:48 PM
And of course, we'll want to get this on Bear's calendar so he can do the ceremony!

I'm there!!!!

Finally we all get to hook up drunks

TexasFatBoy
12-08-2004, 04:47 PM

I'm there!!!!

Excellent! Check the HCG Events board for more of the details, but we're thinkin' everyone can arrive Friday, 10/7 to Koyote Ranch outside Kerrville and we all grab dinner and drinks, Saturday morning Hill Country Ride lasting all day through some of TX finest, Saturday night once everyone gets back, the ceremony and one big ass party!