PDA

View Full Version : 6 and 7th going good so far (may)

tallywacker
05-07-2006, 02:30 PM
went on a little ride with a few folks yesterday (6th) my bike was in ths shop 1000 tune up so i get a rentel v-rod went up to julian with a few friends there a few places that you can open it up thing is a dream at 135 mph would of went faster till a big bug hit me mad thing a little blury .. today going to ride to Mt. Baldy Lodge for lunch with a few friends after i go to skips to our bikes the v-rod is fun but like to ride my own bike know what i am saying ?

tallywacker
05-08-2006, 04:25 AM
went on a little ride with a few folks yesterday (6th) my bike was in ths shop 1000 tune up so i get a rentel v-rod went up to julian with a few friends there a few places that you can open it up thing is a dream at 135 mph would of went faster till a big bug hit me mad thing a little blury .. today going to ride to Mt. Baldy Lodge for lunch with a few friends after i go to skips to our bikes the v-rod is fun but like to ride my own bike know what i am saying ?well the 7th was a good day too went to mnt baldy then over the Glendora ridge i think that what it is called to azusa a stop off in norwalk then back home good time by all .next sat it's off to idyllwild

Wide
05-08-2006, 05:00 AM
Yeah my ass hurts from the panhead this weekend, time for a cushy seat

tallywacker
05-08-2006, 02:30 PM
Yeah my ass hurts from the panhead this weekend, time for a cushy seatwith my new ride thats not a problem

tallywacker
05-09-2006, 01:38 AM
a few pic.s