PDA

View Full Version : are the articles helpfull

wreckerman
11-07-2004, 05:19 PM
the hcg staff has written a lot of articals , to help you in the repair of your bikes have you found them usefull? have we hit on the topics you want ? what would you like to see written here , that could be usefull to you ? ask and i am sure we can come up with it. we need your input!!

click here (http://www.harleychatgroup.com/index.php?name=Stories_Archive)

Wide
11-07-2004, 05:22 PM
Yeah really we need input, these forums are for you members.

I have a set of take off mufflers that I'm going to drill out & take some pics of.

groucho

WolfSpectre
11-07-2004, 05:46 PM
The stories, articles, and newsletters are excellent! Succinct, to the point, and not alot of tech language. The only real improvement I can think of would be pictures of step by's.

You know what they say, a picture is worth a thousand words!

mxdad60
11-07-2004, 07:31 PM
i used the carb jet articule and the post from the other members and all worked well. As soon as I put my machine up I am going to use the article written on how to lube the cables. Only other thing I can think of is some articles on the stupid things ie: derby covers and how to's on dress up kits. This site is a new owners blessing!!

HoustonFatboy
11-07-2004, 09:21 PM
the hcg staff has written a lot of articals , to help you in the repair of your bikes have you found them usefull? have we hit on the topics you want ? what would you like to see written here , that could be usefull to you ? ask and i am sure we can come up with it. we need your input!!

click here (http://www.harleychatgroup.com/index.php?name=Stories_Archive)

are you kidding me? i shouldn't say this, but this information is so helpful, most would have to pay for it and most would (so no ideas please). anything i've had questions about have seemed to have been discussed. keep doing what your doing. the how to articles/notes are outstanding!

Plano-Hog
11-08-2004, 03:52 AM
:D The matieral found here is very informative, I have learned so much
reading here.. keep up the good work, and any time I can I take pics
of the work I do here at home to show to anyone that is interested,
I get a huge kick out of doing my own work.

-T

johnnyb57
11-08-2004, 09:06 PM
The truth is this place is like being at a club where everybody helps one another for the comon cause of bikers helpin bikers ( it even says it in the header)..This site is top notch in every aspect,christ were else can you go and members scan pages out of there own service manuals..Alls i can say to the the staff is THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BE A PART OF THIS...

88FLHTC
11-08-2004, 10:11 PM
the articles and tech-tips here have helped me out more than once !! :wub: Keep up the good work !! drunks

TomF
11-09-2004, 05:03 AM
I think I've read most of them and I think they're all good. TONS of good info and I appreciate everyone's efforts.

Hellswraith
11-09-2004, 09:46 AM
Looks good to me even though I dont own a tool box to utilize the info and Im one of the ignorant few that hires a wrench when its broke .. But its good reading for the slightly mehcanically impaired !! :D