PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Scarecrow
11-10-2004, 11:52 PM
Hey folks! My good friend Curley told me about this site weeks ago, and I finally got around to getting on.

I am looking forward to meeting people here, and hoping I have something to contribute. I am a Harley Tech, (10 years professionally), ride daily, and love it. Currently I am located in Louisiana, with no plans on moving. My wife and I love the people, food, music, and the weather! It seems like there is always something going on.

OK..'nuff said..gotta leave a little mystery for later postings.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/jdaisyduke/pool_mr.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/jdaisyduke/harley_mr.gif

Wide
11-10-2004, 11:58 PM
Howdy Scarecrow

Welcome to our little stain on the internet.

Always nice to have folk that enjoy the nicer things in life.

Take a look around & feel free to jump in where you like, I look foward to reading your suggestions.

Again welcome & enjoy 1beer

BTW... We wont hold the Curley thing against you ;) :lol: :lol:

buckanddot
11-11-2004, 12:07 AM
Hey Scarecrow and welcome. Is that Curley the cowardly lion and, is it really true what they say about you and that Belinda the good witch chick?

Scarecrow
11-11-2004, 12:19 AM
No truth to it! Really, I mean it, truly..well...err...OK, OK..but only that one time.

Never could lie well.

bikerTrash
11-11-2004, 12:21 AM
Welcome Scarecrow, I live in the Lafayette area too. I stopped in at Cajun over the weekend and tried to meet Curley, Tilly couldn't find em. Anyway I'm sure sooner or later all of us will get together for a cold one. Take it easy and enjoy the forums. 1beer

whodatt
11-11-2004, 12:21 AM
Hey scarecrow, welcome to the forums. Always glad to have another tech person here for me to ask questions of and generally make a nuisance of myself to! :lol: :lol:

HeadDoc
11-11-2004, 12:35 AM
welcome aboard Scarecrow. There are a number of us Louisana boys at the HGC. "Lazziez Bon Ton Roulette"

what cha ride? B)

wreckerman
11-11-2004, 12:35 AM
welcome to the hcg familey , glad you stoped by , hope you stick around for a while , lots of good information around here and i am sure you will help with more B)

WolfSpectre
11-11-2004, 02:17 AM
Alright! About time we get some more coonasses in here! Those damn Texans have been trying to take over! dafinger :lol:

Welcome to HCG, Scarecrow! :D

BikerBabe
11-11-2004, 02:22 AM
Hey Scarecrow...I will be the first lady to welcome you aboard. I am sure you will find the rest of the ladies to be quite nice, and charming and cute and sexy...oh, sorry! Welcome! boobs

curley725
11-11-2004, 02:26 AM
HEY SCARECROW GLAD TO SEE YA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

SCARECROW AND I HAVE A LOT OF GOOD TIMES TOGETHER WITH HIS FAMILY AND PLAN ON MANY MOORE.......... drunks

OH YEA THAT BELINDA THING BUCKANDDOT MENTIONED I'd keep that quiet :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: SO DAISYDUKE DONT FIND OUT BUT IT's been the gosip around the shop for years ....sence 1939 or so :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

curley

Scarecrow
11-11-2004, 02:32 AM
I ride a 99 Dyna Supersport. Souped it up a little, last Dyno run was 107.7 HP, and 110.9 torque. I expect a little better after the final Dynotune, but like a plumber...it seems i never have time for my own stuff. I should be able to post a dynorun soon.

Curley and I have worked together for several years. He gives me rides to work when the rain is too bad, I go to his house and teach him computer stuff...oh yeah...we occasionally get loaded together.

Bikertrash! I was there that day, Tilly came back looking for Curley, since I knew who it was she was looking for, I told her he was gone..

Thanks to all for the great welcome messages. On to the forums!!

Soretailcat
11-11-2004, 02:45 AM
Scarecrow,
Sounds like you have a strong Dyna. Welcome to the group. :blink2:
Soretailcat

HIGHNWIDE
11-11-2004, 03:53 AM
Welcome Scarecrow. Dig seein a pic of that 107hp Dyna!

jazda
11-11-2004, 05:08 AM
Scarecrow....welcome to HCG forum.... great place here an lots of great people..... I know you be drinkin' Jack Daniels,,, if you're in Sturgis in '05 we'll have to tip one...
B)

momsridin
11-11-2004, 01:03 PM
Welcome Scarecrow. Don't know if I can live up to BB883's discription ;) but glad to have you around. Enjoy. I sure have.

TexasFatBoy
11-11-2004, 02:46 PM
Welcome aboard, Scarecrow - that Louisiana contingent keeps on growin' in here! Good to have another wrench on board too! 1beer

magoo
11-12-2004, 12:59 AM
Welcome Scarecrow.........looks like we have a Cajun Posse' workin here! glad the word is spreading.

We May have to show them Texans "How to get the Party started" drunks

Scarecrow
11-12-2004, 01:27 AM

OK, I got a scan of my last dyno run, and a pic of the bike (not much to see..looks like an almost stock, blacked out dyna with a dent in the tank from a short slide I took last month. I think it would best be called a "sleeper") but I wonder, where is the best place to post it?

jazda
11-12-2004, 11:56 AM
.... on my front door......

Plano-Hog
11-12-2004, 12:32 PM
Welcome Scarecrow.........looks like we have a Cajun Posse' workin here! glad the word is spreading.

We May have to show them Texans "How to get the Party started" drunks

Ok every one gather at Magoos front yard.. ps bring tools

T

Ratbike
11-12-2004, 01:49 PM
Scarecrow welcome from the big mitten in the north. :)

TexasFatBoy
11-12-2004, 02:46 PM

OK, I got a scan of my last dyno run, and a pic of the bike (not much to see..looks like an almost stock, blacked out dyna with a dent in the tank from a short slide I took last month. I think it would best be called a "sleeper") but I wonder, where is the best place to post it?

Post the dyno run sheet in the Horsepower forum along with a description of the engine mods. The bike pic you can post in this thread or in your photo gallery - every member has one - just click on "Photo Gallery" on the left and it should walk you through setting up you gallery and posting pics.

Lookin' forward to seein' it! B)

dresserrydr
11-12-2004, 07:39 PM
Welcome scarecrow. I'm always envious of you 365 riders.
HAve fun with this place. It won't be hard to do. :D

Swyney
11-13-2004, 12:14 AM
Welcome to HCG Scarecrow hope you enjoy
this place as much as I do drunks

tradrockrat
11-13-2004, 03:03 AM
Welcome to the madhouse :D

runningbiker
11-14-2004, 06:12 AM
B) Welcome scarecrow. It's good to have you aboard. ;)