PDA

View Full Version : Harley Party-- Ideas Please

friend4u726
06-05-2006, 02:42 AM
Hi,
Myself I am not a motorcycle owner or rider, however a friend of mine is having a major party for a group called the Hamsters (maybe some of you are acquainted with this group). Anyways we are trying to think up some orginal appetizers that would present well and look festive for the occasion. If you have any ideas of any entree, appetizer, dessert etc. that would look like a Harley or a motorcycle please share. Also any ideas at all that would help set the atmosphere for this occasion would also be appreciated.
Thank You

Sarah

TREECUTTER
06-05-2006, 03:17 AM
:huh: :blink2: :wacko: drunks caged :blink2:

GzrGldGeo
06-05-2006, 03:29 AM
The bean and potato sandwiches with mustard optional were a hit at the last biker party I attended. The pickle sandwich seemed like a winner but we lost the pickles after the first one.

Good Luck with it.

TREECUTTER
06-05-2006, 03:51 AM
sarah
I must tell you that I am thrilled for you and I am sure that after this gala is over, you will be considered the hostess with the mostess, I should warn you though that a dress code simply must be established before hand, ther are some 'bike riding ' sociopathes out there . I have seen women show up with no brassieres. And the men just oogle them all night long. Oh and as to the men folk i would insist on deoderant also.... and for god sakes have them come with clean clothes.. why there was a party once that i attended.. well I won't tell you about it here, after all your party will probably go off very well..... boobs flush

friend4u726
06-05-2006, 04:16 AM
sarah
I must tell you that I am thrilled for you and I am sure that after this gala is over, you will be considered the hostess with the mostess, I should warn you though that a dress code simply must be established before hand, ther are some 'bike riding ' sociopathes out there . I have seen women show up with no brassieres. And the men just oogle them all night long. Oh and as to the men folk i would insist on deoderant also.... and for god sakes have them come with clean clothes.. why there was a party once that i attended.. well I won't tell you about it here, after all your party will probably go off very well..... boobs flush

lol, well the party is being thrown by a respectable buisiness owner in the area (he owns Daytech if you have ever heard of it) and I do not believe alcohol is going to be served, so hopefully out of respect for the host tops will stay on and deoderant will be worn, otherwise pity the pore few of us who will be serving this crowd :o :D

arthureld
06-05-2006, 04:36 AM
I'd suggest hot wings if you were servin beer.
But since no beer, I guess twinkies would be good.

Shorty
06-05-2006, 04:28 PM
Also any ideas at all that would help set the atmosphere for this occasion would also be appreciated.
If youre going to have any kind of harley party its gotta have the 4 B's. Bikes, Broads, Beer, & Balls. You can order em up any way you like. :D

wreckerman
06-05-2006, 09:34 PM
if i remember correct the hemsters are a money group of bike bulters and high end money , i do not belive dress code will be a problem as for drinks i would think you should look into a large selection of differnt beers kind of a beer tasteing event would be a good change up along with all the sandert drinks now for food is it set down or is it like appatizers if it is the latter again try to go with the uncommen things that you can find such as raw and cooked fish idems snake bufflo austrich and then make orderes out of that..
have you tryed the pickled petrified pelagon pecker :lol: it is great or the dehigdrated moose lips :lol:

Shorty
06-05-2006, 10:15 PM
lol WTF is a pelagon pecker!?? (The pecker part I get!) :lol:

wreckerman
06-05-2006, 10:18 PM
shorty those animeals that look like they have a tuxseto on

Ezlivn
06-05-2006, 10:21 PM
Did someone say "Moose Lips"? heheheeh

Shorty
06-05-2006, 10:23 PM
lol wreck. You get me laughin SO hard!! :lol: A pelican!
And please...DO NOT tell me how you know what a pelican pecker tastes like! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shorty
06-05-2006, 10:24 PM
Did someone say "Moose Lips"? heheheeh
No relation to a camel ya perv! :P

Ezlivn
06-05-2006, 10:26 PM
Ok.....food is my gig. Have you considered an Ice Sculpture in the shape of a Harley? That would be a hit. Other than that, how about a Harley shape cookie cutter and cutting out sandwiches with it. You can bake cookies with that too. Damn I'm good.hehehehehe :P :P

Oh don't forget the watermelon.....get the biggest one you can find and carve it to look like a Harley. :huh:

wreckerman
06-05-2006, 10:32 PM
the onlky problem i see with makeing every thing look like a bike is , that a lot of these guys are bike bulders themself or have very expensive coustom bike already so no matter how good you make it look it will look like a cheap copy , that is why i did not suggest any of that and i would stick with the differnt beers and off beat food if it is weard enough no one will know what it should tatse like

Shorty
06-05-2006, 10:32 PM
Hey Ez, my son is turning 3 in Oct. Will you come be our party planner? :D

Ezlivn
06-05-2006, 10:36 PM
Call me when he turns 18 and invites all his girlfreinds. hehehehe :P :P

I'll be like 64 then. :P :P :P

Shorty
06-05-2006, 10:39 PM
lol Ez, Ill be 63. We can have a party of our own. You bring the Ensure! :lol: ;)

TREECUTTER
06-06-2006, 12:05 AM
lol WTF is a pelagon pecker!?? (The pecker part I get!) :lol:

How often...????? :blink2:

Shorty
06-06-2006, 12:25 AM
hehe smart ass. :P

Red_Molly
06-06-2006, 06:33 PM
for the party my parents threw after our wedding reception I made a chocolate cake using one of those Wilton motorcycle cake pans. I used ganache instead of frosting so it kept the shape of a motorcycle. It was pretty darn tasty. You can get the pans at craft stores.

sporty883r
06-07-2006, 05:15 AM
go with salads, sides, grilled steaks, chicken and burgers. (with a build own burger station)or (even a set up build your own taco's). put the cold drinks in an old fashion wash tub. basic picnic tables with red and white checkered table clothes ( nice add).
http://www.wisementrading.com/washing/double_washtub_stand.jpeg
picture that full of ice and cold drinks.