PDA

View Full Version : Relocation time......

Hugger_Lady
06-19-2006, 12:29 PM
Good morning ladies~

Just wanted to bid everyone a happy monday (if that is possiable)

Enjoy the up coming week. I am taking this week off from my normal to see about moving to a new area. This chapter in my life is worn out and I am ready to close it once and for all. I am thinkin' more towards the south once again.

CoolMaker
06-19-2006, 01:21 PM
Come on down, relax and enjoy the good Ole South..and the hospitality... ;) B)

Revvitup
06-19-2006, 02:35 PM
Good morning to you hugger lady -

I wish I could relocate too only I was thinkin about headin west...
Had good run of bad luck, and now I can't leave so I'm stuck here
in NY for a while... I hope you find what you're lookin for so that
next chapter of your life will be better.

Have a great day ^_^

Hugger_Lady
06-19-2006, 03:53 PM
Good morning to you hugger lady -

I wish I could relocate too only I was thinkin about headin west...
Had good run of bad luck, and now I can't leave so I'm stuck here
in NY for a while... I hope you find what you're lookin for so that
next chapter of your life will be better.

Have a great day ^_^

Thanks Rev~
Hope that your run of bad luck changes for you fastly so you can move out West.

The next chapter in my life is yet to be known, but thanks hopefully this one will finally be the one that I can ride the rest of my life in....

Hugger_Lady
06-19-2006, 03:55 PM
Come on down, relax and enjoy the good Ole South..and the hospitality... ;) B)

CoolMaker~
Thinking hard about Surf Side in SC or maybe all the way to NO. I just know that I need to be able to wake up and watch the surf roll in while the sun is rising, drinking my hot tea. then in the evening while grilling dinner watch the sun set.....

Shorty
06-19-2006, 03:56 PM
Good Luck with moving Hugger. :D

dynaRide
06-19-2006, 03:57 PM
Totally understand B) As soon as our house sells we're blow-in this taco stand :lol: Austin, TX is our landing point.

Good luck to ya!

Oh,,, Good Morning! :D

Hugger_Lady
06-19-2006, 04:07 PM
Shorty~ Thanks!

Dyna~ Hope yor house sells soon for ya. keep us posted....

rdnekguy
06-19-2006, 11:44 PM
I just know that I need to be able to wake up and watch the surf roll in while the sun is rising, drinking my hot tea. then in the evening while grilling dinner watch the sun set.....

well if you are going to come to the South you are going to have to get use to iced sweet tea and leave that hot tea up north. ^_^

IamVince
06-19-2006, 11:58 PM
How far south ya wanna go? B)

Hugger_Lady
06-20-2006, 12:07 AM
I just know that I need to be able to wake up and watch the surf roll in while the sun is rising, drinking my hot tea. then in the evening while grilling dinner watch the sun set.....

well if you are going to come to the South you are going to have to get use to iced sweet tea and leave that hot tea up north. ^_^

Nah... sorry RdNek... can't leave the hot tea.... don't drink ice tea... Diet Mt. Dew for me..... I know, I know you can take the lady out of the north but you can't take the northern ways out of the lady... hehehe

Hugger_Lady
06-20-2006, 12:09 AM

Not sure yet on how far I am going to go, guess it depends on how far back up north my daughter brings my grandbabies....

Thunderunderme
06-26-2006, 04:41 AM
Seems to be another commonality btwn us sis. This gal is gonna relocate also. Spending winter in FL. instead of OH has changed my entire outlook.
I want also what you are looking for.....maybe we'll need to get a place together eh gf? Ocean and sun.

Spent last week in VA....there's a possibility. Altho the traffic is horrendous. It might be worth figthin' traffic.

bikerjim
06-26-2006, 06:11 AM
Wow take care of yourself. keep us posted on where you finally land. B)

soldonhd
06-28-2006, 01:09 PM

Not sure yet on how far I am going to go, guess it depends on how far back up north my daughter brings my grandbabies....

HL you will have to keep us all informed as to where you finally settle.I'd hate to keep the autographed tee because I didn't know where to send it. :D

soldonhd
06-28-2006, 01:16 PM
Seems to be another commonality btwn us sis. This gal is gonna relocate also. Spending winter in FL. instead of OH has changed my entire outlook.
I want also what you are looking for.....maybe we'll need to get a place together eh gf? Ocean and sun.

Spent last week in VA....there's a possibility. Altho the traffic is horrendous. It might be worth figthin' traffic.

Char,a friend of mine moved to SC a few years ago and he has a longer, warmer riding season than here in Md.

One of my neices and a nephew has move to NC.

Now one of my sisters has moved to NC and it only seems to be a matter of time before I head south.I've looked at a few properties down south and it sure looks promising.

Hugger_Lady
06-28-2006, 01:17 PM
No worries Sold,
I will keep you and several others informed on my new location.
LOL.... don't want to lose that tee shirt!!!!!!!!