PDA

View Full Version : What a great adventure?

momsridin
07-20-2006, 02:51 AM
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who participated in the Dragon Run 2. I had a fantastic road trip. I had the pleasure of seeing some old friends along with meeting several new folks.

I also wanted to say thanks to all you guys for letting me hang with the boys for several days. We were riding as an all male group until the Texans arrived Monday night. You were all great sports to have me around as the token female.

Our total turnout in no specific order is as follows:
RamMedic
Momsridin
Righteous
HeadDoc
Mungo
Tom
David
Fatback
Wreckerman
CoolMaker
Squirrel
OldSalt
RacingOrangeRoadster
OldBikerGuy
RoadNazi
Firestarter
HogT
Peaches
FatboyridesTX
Playfull

20 in all that I can count in my continued hang over daze. It was a pleasure to ride and/or party with you all.

According to Rams speedo he logged 2310 miles for the trip total. How about some of you other folks, what was your total milage?

Now "before you go can I have a word of prayer with you?" :lol:

You folks are awesome. Thanks for a great trip, great memeories and great fun.

Mom aka bikerchick hehehe

arthureld
07-20-2006, 03:06 AM
Wow, that might be the biggest HCG gathering yet. Glad ya enjoyed it. And thanking God for beautiful things is appropriate. :)

Righteous2
07-20-2006, 03:06 AM
[quote="momsridin"]I

I also wanted to say thanks to all you guys for letting me hang with the boys for several days. We were riding as an all male group

Dammmmmmmmm that was not a All male azz i was riding behind most of the time ;) B)

my milage was 1235

CoolMaker
07-20-2006, 06:30 AM
Wow the thanks go to you and Ram for making all of it happen. I had a blast and it was cool to meet all the new folks. Thanks again.. ;) B)

wreckerman
07-20-2006, 12:30 PM
i have to agree that this was a great run "thanks rem and mom" and what a delite to meet all you folks and to get to see your bikes , we did get some great rideing in along with a little drinking and some fun at a 2 year old's birthday party , a blissing from one of gods workers and a ton of fun as well as great views thanks to all for a great week

Sandman
07-21-2006, 12:07 AM
maybe i'll be able to make it for dragon3. if we could set it up a little better, and i can find a way to talk her into the ride, oooo it could get fun. bottomsup

playful25b
07-22-2006, 10:19 PM
It was a great short time we had with you guys, wish it could've been a couple days longer!
Thanks for the shirts Moms and Ram we like them alot.
It was great meeting some more HCG'ers and what awesome people come HCG.

We got back to TX about 12 ish and along the ride home got a little wet :D but that is some fun ridiing, well at least for me anyway :P

Blueridge parkway is awesome and FBRT almost had me sold on moving up that way. Texas needs to build one of those parkways :lol:

HeadDoc
07-23-2006, 12:54 AM
3404 from start to finish. ;)

squirrel71477
07-25-2006, 04:58 AM
We only had 976 for our short jaunt up there and back. Wrecker how many 2 year olds do you see with a mustache and fumanchu? LOL! Or is that the Aplle pie talking??? :lol:

wreckerman
07-25-2006, 10:17 PM
must be the applle , but i will admit it is the first time i ever crashed a 2 year old's party , DAM WHAT A TUFF CROUD

OldBikerGuy
07-26-2006, 06:04 PM
Ditto all the above. Great time, great people, great scenery, great riding. Many thanks to Moms and Ram for making all this happen and I'd like to encourage even more of you to come to Dragon Run 3. However, almost every HCGer from NC, SC, and eastern Tenn. was there, along with fine folks from the Midwest down to the Southwest. Can't complain!