PDA

View Full Version : rebelcowgirl!! And the rest of you Northeastern folks....

BikerBabe
07-22-2006, 04:59 PM
L_T_S is coming home to NH for a visit next weekend, so, I have asked a few friends to join us for a ride on Saturday, the 29th, with L_T_S leading the way (he won't let me do that anymore after the lighthouse ride :rolleyes: ). You are all welcome to join us.

L_T_S, what time do you want to meet? Not too early now! :P Especially if we're coming up to N. Conway. Umm, where do you want to meet? :unsure:

L_T_S
07-22-2006, 05:17 PM
You can lead the way I like your adventures
I am getting to old to lead the way I like just hanging on the back that way I can look for a shady place to stop with a comfortable chair and a cold beer.

I can meet you a Joyce’s Kitchen?

rebelcowgirl
07-23-2006, 12:48 AM
Well...I"m supposed to be working BUT I can see what I can do about getting out of that!! ;) The ol' man is going out of town for the day and I think he's bringing the kiddos with him so it'll just be me all by my lonesome :D :D :D :D
Keep me posted...

BikerBabe
07-23-2006, 05:51 AM
Try and get out of it rebel!

I just got an email from Wild1 and it looks like he and a couple of others may be joining us. EG is gonna try and get out of work early too, so all we need to do is come up with a destination and a time and place to meet. I have lobster rolls from Jay's floating around in my head. :wub: But I'm flexible....

Fxsts103ci
07-24-2006, 04:39 PM
wont be around this weekend but U guys have nice ride.

arthureld
07-24-2006, 05:30 PM
BB, are you talking about that place in Portland we went to? J's Oyster
Damn those wore good lobster rolls. Mine was mostly claws. :o

hf155
07-24-2006, 08:25 PM
I'd go but I lost ur number :D

rebelcowgirl
07-25-2006, 05:42 AM
I'm in, I'm in, I'm in!!!!!!!!! :D
Just got the nod from the ol' man and work can bite me! :P
Where we goin' anyway??? :huh:

sporty883r
07-25-2006, 05:46 AM
work can bite me! :P

:D :D :D I have the same feelings towards my workplace too at times. They are allways trying to cut into my riding time!

BikerBabe
07-25-2006, 03:25 PM
art, I have had a craving for one since we left there! EG and I were gonna go back last week since he had to drop off his scoot at Big Moose for service, but we ended up taking my kids to Old Orchard Beach instead. Never got the dang thing,,,,so now, I WANT A LOBSTER ROLL FROM J'S!! :P

I'd go but I lost ur number :D
Smart ass!! <_< :D :lol:

Where we goin' anyway???:huh:
I have NO idea! :lol: I'm not even sure where and when we're gonna meet. Guess someone should take charge and make some decisions, eh? :unsure:

I have to find out from wild1 what time he and his crew can get up here from Mass. and what time EG is gonna leave work. I guess we could all meet at the Portsmouth Traffic Circle around 11:00. That would give the Mass crew plenty of time to get up to NH and EG to get out of work...AND me not to be late :rolleyes: .

Now, where to go :unsure: where to go........

L_T_S
07-25-2006, 10:17 PM
Now, where to go :unsure: where to go........

Always remember no matter where you go, there you are

Am I helping?

arthureld
07-25-2006, 10:26 PM
art, I have had a craving for one since we left there! EG and I were gonna go back last week since he had to drop off his scoot at Big Moose for service, but we ended up taking my kids to Old Orchard Beach instead. Never got the dang thing,,,,so now, I WANT A LOBSTER ROLL FROM J'S!! :P

I found that place in my Lonely Planet guide to New England. Wide and Rada went back on there return trip too. Wish I could make it that far for a weekend. Have fun you guys.
Yummy, I think I'll have lobster for dinner tonight.

doboy5150
07-26-2006, 12:48 AM
BB
Wild and I are heading up on Saturday. Looking forward to doing some riding and seeing you. See you then.

rebelcowgirl
07-26-2006, 06:39 AM
well dam girl..take charge!!! ^_^
looking forward to finally meeting all these folks!

rebelcowgirl
07-26-2006, 06:44 AM
sorry, it's late (early) and I purposely cameon here to post this link

http://lobstershack-twolights.com/menu.htm

you guys got talking lobster...nice view too!!!

rebelcowgirl
07-28-2006, 05:48 PM
Hello????
DO we have a meeting time/place???

wildthing
07-28-2006, 06:37 PM
Well BB if you guys are riding north in ME when ya head back south I'll be at a party (open invite) in York on Mt. Agy with a band (starts at 7pm) and a real nice pool if you all want to take a dip & a suck down a cool one after your ride, it's uppose to be 90. Be nice to meet new faces.

BikerBabe
07-28-2006, 11:47 PM
Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, I picked up L_T_S at the airport this morning. It was so good to see him! And do you think we came up with a plan as to where we're gonna go?? Ah uh, no way. Here's what we did decide upon. He's coming here to see hubby and then we'll take off and meet whomever wants to, at the Portsmouth Traffic Circle in the NH State Liquor Store parking lot at 11:00. Looks like we'll decide where we're going to ride then. Riding with no destination in mind...uh ohhhhhhhh. :P

Wildthing, that party sounds awesome! Maybe I'll pack my bathingsuit just in case......

rebelcowgirl
07-29-2006, 06:36 AM
C U in the A.M.!!!

BikerBabe
07-29-2006, 02:46 PM
C U in the A.M.!!!
Ok girl!! Looking forward to it!
Hopefully, Wild1 will be able to make it (he's still iffy and is gonna go with the flow) and sporty will be able to meet us in route somewhere (I suggested in Ossipee, on 25 and 16, then we could head east on 25 into Maine).
L_T_S is due here shortly, and EG is at work and washing his bike in preperation.
Mine is a mess...oh well. :rolleyes:
Seeeeeeee ya soooooooooon!!woot

rebelcowgirl
07-30-2006, 02:43 AM
woot woot woot
I had a BALL!!! You guys are SO awesome! We gotta go it again....SOON!!!

BikerBabe
07-30-2006, 05:47 AM
We gotta go it again....SOON!!!
Ummm :unsure: , next weekend okay with you? ;)

I had a ball too! rebel, you are so much fun to hang out with! And sooooooooo easy going too. I really enjoyed your company. I'm looking forward to your sister's benefit dance next Saturday. :D

EGRIDER
07-30-2006, 01:16 PM
Hey Rebel, just wanted to say that I really enjoyed meeting, riding, and hangin out with ya yesterday! See ya next weekend!!

rebelcowgirl
07-31-2006, 12:12 AM
You guys are a blast too! Looking forward to seeing some Travolta impersonations next weekend!! Better dig out your white leisure suit EG!!! Hubby and I ended up in Freeport today and went into this shop with t-shirts and "stuff" in it. I saw this magnet that read " BEER...helping white men dance since 1838" or something along those lines...didn't I laugh!!!

Hubby wants to get together for breakfast Sunday morning...o.k. with you two???

EGRIDER
07-31-2006, 01:32 AM
You guys are a blast too! Looking forward to seeing some Travolta impersonations next weekend!! Better dig out your white leisure suit EG!!! Hubby and I ended up in Freeport today and went into this shop with t-shirts and "stuff" in it. I saw this magnet that read " BEER...helping white men dance since 1838" or something along those lines...didn't I laugh!!!

Hubby wants to get together for breakfast Sunday morning...o.k. with you two???

Hmmmm, now what the hell did I do with that white leisure suit of mine? :mellow: Well if I can't find that, I know where I can lay my hands on this sweet little purple pimpzilla outfit. I'll just have to break dance for ya's instead of the JT routine B)

Breakfast huh? Well it would be fine by me. I'll find out what BB thinks and let you know. Ohhhhhhhh BTW..........BB got hurt this evening at softball. She injured her calf muscle while running to 1st base :(

rebelcowgirl
07-31-2006, 01:54 AM
AWWW B.B. sending hugs and ice packs your way!!! A few of these shoudl help too drunks
EG somehow I can actually picture you in that purple get up! LOL
It'll be fun!! Did you talk to the others you mentioned yesterday??

EGRIDER
07-31-2006, 06:16 PM
Yeah Rebel, I did talk to her, but it doesn't look good for them to be able to go. :(

BikerBabe
07-31-2006, 07:20 PM
AWWW B.B. sending hugs and ice packs your way!!! A few of these shoudl help too drunks
Thanks rebel. EG brought me some crutches last night, so at least I can get around with a bit more grace now. Not sure I'm gonna be doing the hustle anytime soon either, or riding for that matter. :(
I may have to be EG's bitch this weekend. :mellow:

:lol: Omg, I almost pissed my pants!
I do believe there is a photo or two floating around somewhere. ^_^

EGRIDER
07-31-2006, 09:13 PM

I do believe there is a photo or two floating around somewhere. ^_^[/quote]

Oh yeahh who's yer daddy?? B) Hmmmmm now what can I do to make sure that your leg stays just sore enough that you have to be my bitch for the weekend dr evil

Oh, and shhhhhhhh Ixnay on the otosphay!! :blink2:

BikerBabe
08-01-2006, 05:02 AM

I do believe there is a photo or two floating around somewhere. ^_^

Oh yeahh who's yer daddy?? B) Hmmmmm now what can I do to make sure that your leg stays just sore enough that you have to be my bitch for the weekend dr evil

Oh, and shhhhhhhh Ixnay on the otosphay!! :blink2:
Ummm, well, I guess you could let me post a pic of you in that purple pleasure ensemble. :P

rebelcowgirl
08-01-2006, 06:01 AM
purple pleasure ensemble?????? :blink2: that almost sounds like something from my "toy" catalog!!!! I want PICS!!!! ;) ;)

BikerBabe
08-04-2006, 03:25 AM
purple pleasure ensemble?????? :blink2: that almost sounds like something from my "toy" catalog!!!! I want PICS!!!! ;) ;)
:lol: Ya it does...and I broke mine. :(

Here's a pic of that ensemble with my 6 year old wearing it. It takes on a whole different look with EG though. B) :lol:

rebelcowgirl
08-04-2006, 05:30 AM
OMG!!! That is TOO funny B.B. !!! :D

Are you familiar with Motor Booty Affair??? The lead singer wears a get up like that and I think he calls himself the Love Doctor or something like that!!!
E.G. you GOTTA wear it to the dance!!!!! :blink2: :blink2:

B.B. your little one is a cutie in it!! :)