PDA

View Full Version : Grey Hair....

Shorty
07-26-2006, 01:20 AM
dafinger

wreckerman
07-26-2006, 01:45 AM
personaly i dont call it gray hair , i always say i have so much harely blood that it has turned chrome :lol: :lol:

Tony
07-26-2006, 01:47 AM
Ive caused a lot of grey hairs.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shorty
07-26-2006, 01:48 AM
Oooo I like that. :D

HDangel
07-26-2006, 01:51 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
you have a grey hair shorty?

('bout fuckin time ya joined that club with me!!)
:P

buck
07-26-2006, 01:58 AM
..........where would this grey hair be, we may need pictures. :lol:

Growlpipe
07-26-2006, 02:28 AM
I'd still play all in your hair, grey or not. :D :P

fatboydan
07-26-2006, 02:38 AM
Mines been "chromed" since I was 19..and I still have it all

I don't care what color it turns as long as it DON'T turn "LOOSE"

Buster
07-26-2006, 04:35 AM
You know Shorty............... I love natural gray hair on a woman. My wife colored her hair for years. She has the nicest silver/gray color in her hair. I finally convinced her to let it go back to natural color. She gets more compliments on her hair than she ever did when she was paying 100 bucks every 4 or 5 weeks to color it.

I really get tickled when I am out and about and see these 60 and 70 year old women that still color their hair. Who do they think they are foolin? Most of em look like a bad dye job to begin with. I'll take a woman with gray anyday!

Red_Molly
07-26-2006, 06:58 AM
I got my first one when I was 14. I vividly remember my algebra teacher pointing it out, rather loudly, to me during a test. At 29 I probably have more grays then most 40 year old women. I gotta color it though, I can't stand em just yet :D

bikerjim
07-26-2006, 07:03 AM
If I had any hair I'm sure it would be gray :D :D :D Oh what am I thinking My chest is full of gray hair. :D :lol: No I'm not going to discuss any other areas :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hugger_Lady
07-26-2006, 11:43 AM
I have had my gray hair since I was in high school. My daughter use to give me hell about how I needed to color it. Several people ask me now why don't I color it? Its just that one strek down the front? Blah, Blah, Blah....so I have always answered the same way:

I have worked hard for this gray hair, NO I will not cover it up, I earned it. Now I have added to my statement to others: Look the other way if you don't like it.

* Pls note that I admitted to turning into a B*tch over the years in another thread on here*

Julie
07-26-2006, 12:10 PM
dafinger

lol....my deepest sympathy. I turned 49 this month, I'm a natural blond that has added highlights for years. My grey hair starting coming in last year and it looks like I might save a few bucks on highlights, cause the grey looks a lot like what I've been paying for!

Atch
07-26-2006, 01:00 PM
Lately, it seems that if my hair is gray, it is about to fall out!!!!!! I don't have a forehead anymore........it is a 5-head, almost 6!!!!!!

smile2005
07-26-2006, 04:13 PM
I'm 48 & have brown hair with blond highlights. I'm just noticing lately a gray hair here & there. I mentioned it last night to my girl who cuts my hair & she just smiled & said well you are 48 Carla...it's ok! I have her put blond highlights in once a year so come the end of this year when I have her add them again, the one gray or two will be all gone! ;) I think I'll be fortunate though like how my Mom was...even at 83 & when she passed away...you could see a lot of her dark hair mixed with some gray. Now just as long as I don't take after my Dad & become bald!

Shorty
07-26-2006, 04:17 PM
Ill be 46 in another month or so. But ya know, its funny, (or not), most of my grey hair has come in in the last 2-3 years, since my son was born hehe. Think theres a connection there somewhere? :P

Buster...youre the best! Its men like you that make real women feel damn good about themselves. Thanx. ;)

Valley_Girl
07-26-2006, 04:21 PM
had grey hairs since I was a teenager, my grandma first noticed them when I was about 12. She told me that I shoudn't yank them out because more would grow back, I didn't listen :(

OldBikerGuy
07-26-2006, 04:24 PM
I'll take it a step further -- who do you chicks think you're kidding with all that razor burn between your legs? Honey, you ain't 6 years old anymore; stop trying to look like it. Sure, a bald beaver's nice to the tongue, but how long does that last? About an hour? Maybe three? Then in comes the stubble. It's like kissing a homeless guy at that point. No, you can have the schoolgirl/homeless guy/razor burn conundrum. Give me a natural bush on a natural woman and my tongue (and nose and lips and cheeks) are a happy man. Root around like a pig, goddammit! :P

gliderider94
07-26-2006, 05:10 PM
Only grey (silver, whatever) is in my beard, but there's a lot of it. Now I have no idea why my beard is so grey but my head isn't. I do have a theory. Lets just say if I was a dinnosaur I'd be a "Lickalottapuss".

Dinette_Set_Guy
07-27-2006, 12:15 AM
I'll take it a step further -- who do you chicks think you're kidding with all that razor burn between your legs? Honey, you ain't 6 years old anymore; stop trying to look like it. Sure, a bald beaver's nice to the tongue, but how long does that last? About an hour? Maybe three? Then in comes the stubble. It's like kissing a homeless guy at that point. No, you can have the schoolgirl/homeless guy/razor burn conundrum. Give me a natural bush on a natural woman and my tongue (and nose and lips and cheeks) are a happy man. Root around like a pig, goddammit! :P

:lol: :lol:

I am wondering how many homeless guys you have kissed to be able
justify that statement !!!!

:lol: :lol:

LadyTxnRider
07-27-2006, 10:07 PM
dafinger

lol....my deepest sympathy. I turned 49 this month, I'm a natural blond that has added highlights for years. My grey hair starting coming in last year and it looks like I might save a few bucks on highlights, cause the grey looks a lot like what I've been paying for!

That's how I've always looked at my grey. Blonde hair with natural highlights. If it turns white like my mom's, I'll be happy.