PDA

View Full Version : week 10

Hellswraith
11-21-2004, 06:35 AM
Well as you see Iv'e not abandoned my team just yet . It'll take a miracle - ie - like 6 - 1 in the last 7 for us to make the big dance , but I seriously doubt its gonna happen ... We get the Ravens tommorrow so it might be a ugly day for us ... Their defense rocks so if our defense can match them we might hang in there a while . And the score 24 - 13 Ravens !

tradrockrat
11-21-2004, 06:48 AM
I juast hope we can f#ck it up for the Egrets and maybe suprise some people with an actual passing game!

Final score? It doesn't bear thinking about!

Hail to the Redskins!

wreckerman
11-21-2004, 08:48 PM
well what happened to the beers 41 to 10 aganst the colts, these guys are driveing me nuts , i wanted them to at least make the play offs , and know i am worryed when they come to texas, i thought that would be a esay win for them , but i am not that sure anymore, might have to bet a few drinks with hellswreath on this one to make it interresting :o

Hellswraith
11-21-2004, 09:15 PM
K Wrecker - 2 beers to one - If the Bears beat the Boys Turkey Day ... I'll send ya a 20 dollar gift certificate for Xmas !! If not no problem -

:lol:

wreckerman
11-21-2004, 09:18 PM
hellswreath we will have to keep it even so 20.00 is the bet , gift certifacates now i have a reason to watch the game....... :lol:

Plano-Hog
11-21-2004, 09:23 PM
:D da-boys should win on turkeyday.. traditon I know it hasnt always
worked .. but it should.. I didnt get to see the game today but I heard
it juker .. I like the coach but I think the players are down there to
get a check just like most of us.. , they havent seemed to ever
jell into a team.. just a bunch of guys picking at the park..

next thursday will can watch willl bloated bellys and watch .

-T

wreckerman
11-21-2004, 09:34 PM
they say there is no I in team, so how the hell can da-bears play so shitty with Urlucher out. I hope a few of the rookies are willing to step up to the challenge I like Urlucher as a player, but the whole team cannot rely on one person and don't blame it on the QB's because someone still has to catch the ball, and the line still needs to hold the opposition off, because you can't throw a good pass while laying on your back. :D

whodatt
11-21-2004, 10:01 PM
Well, I watched the boys lose and that was a good thing, but since the Raven's are the one's who beat them I have to temper my enthusiasm. :o

Seems like the Skins are giving it to the Eagles right now, but we still can't seem to get the ball down the field even with Ramsey at the helm.

At least we have put McNabb on his ass a few times. I think that will have to continue if we are going to have any hope...

tradrockrat
11-22-2004, 12:15 AM
The best thing about this season is that I very rarely get to see the game out here on the west coast! My skins are just lettin me down.

BlackKnight
11-22-2004, 03:21 AM
Another week gone and NONE of us are smiling as usual. :rolleyes: :(

Hellswraith
11-22-2004, 07:10 AM
Well we at least got to see Julius Jones today - he was ok - but much better than seeing Eddie George running it . And we got to see Drew Henson's debute . I was thinking ohhh shit when he fumbled on the very first play . But when they got the ball back they went 80 yards for a Td . At least that was a bit encouraging even though it was already decided at that point . I hope Vinny's out and Drew is in now . It just makes sense to let the team rally around the rooks and see what they can do now . Then go to the draft and draft for our biggest weakness . Which - could be any number of positions on this team .. :lol:

johnnyb57
11-22-2004, 12:31 PM
GOOD GAME TONIGHT... THE PATS ALL THE WAY

johnnyb57
11-22-2004, 12:32 PM
Oh and by the way how are you guys handling all that rain down there..

Wide
11-22-2004, 03:13 PM
Steelers

The dream is still strong

johnnyb57
11-22-2004, 10:12 PM
Ok stop it now...

johnnyb57
11-23-2004, 12:11 AM
With like 60 mins. to go to kick off watch 'em they always find away, to win that is..PATROITS...