PDA

View Full Version : Good ride Yesterday

RamMedic
07-31-2006, 04:14 PM
Moms and I did another marathon day yesterday. I even found some more twisty roads I did not know about :D 12 hours, 400 miles. We left from our house and went up to Monticello, KY via backroads and made a loop or two. Rode through the Big South Fork park then back west for a ways. Finially made it home about 9:30 pm. Moms is really ridin the shit out of that RK now B) Now to plan for next weekend. :P

Shorty
07-31-2006, 04:40 PM
Jeez, that wife of yours is a true inspiration to chicks like me. Sounds like a great ride, as always hehe.

Mungo
07-31-2006, 04:43 PM
And Shorty - you should see the way she handles it.

You know there is suppose to be a chair trick that girls can do that guys can't. Place it next to the wall, bend over and try to pick it up or something. I have to wonder if there isn't something about ya'lls anatomy that can make a better rider.

Shorty
07-31-2006, 04:47 PM
I remember that trick! lol
Its all about balance though, not gender, ya nut! :lol:
And yes, our anatomy is superior to yours. :D

OldBikerGuy
07-31-2006, 07:53 PM
I remember that trick! lol
Its all about balance though, not gender, ya nut! :lol:
And yes, our anatomy is superior to yours. :D

It is about gender, Short One. Look at the ass on the chick in your avatar, how much bigger it is than her tiny waist. That gives chicks a lower center of gravity so they can carry babies in their bellies and shit. The point of that chair thing is that if a man was pregnant and stooped over, he couldn't stand back up without help. Center of gravity is higher in men.

But beyond that, Moms really is a beast on a Road King. She rides like a guy! :o :lol:

wreckerman
07-31-2006, 10:07 PM
the terioy above sounds interresting , but none the less mom rides great and the way she handeal curves a lot of folks could learn from her :wub:

playful25b
07-31-2006, 10:25 PM
But beyond that, Moms really is a beast on a Road King. She rides like a guy! :o :lol:
Well she should!! She has BRASS BALLS ya know :P
:lol: :lol:

HeadDoc
07-31-2006, 10:52 PM
she's a bad mamajamma fo sho! on "PurpleHaze"! B)

wreckerman
07-31-2006, 11:22 PM
brass balls and 2 bells on her bike what more does a gal need :lol:

CoolMaker
08-01-2006, 12:55 AM
Mom's can handle that RK, better not try to follow her if you are not used to the "Twisties".... ;) B)

CoolMaker
08-01-2006, 12:56 AM
BTW, she left allot of us in the dust on that ride.... ;) B)

momsridin
08-01-2006, 12:05 PM
AAWWW Shit yall. You made me giggle and just about spew my drink on the screen. Thank you all. That makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. hehehe I do love laying it over on the newly named (compliments of HeadDoc) Purple Haze. Nothing set's my soul free like 12 hours in the saddle riding hard. Well......almost nothing ;)

RacingOrangeRoadster
08-01-2006, 01:25 PM
Sunday my wife and I were riding across 180 in north Georgia and we came up on a lady on a Heritage who obviously hadn't been riding long. I remember thinkin to myself that I know someone who would smoke her ass.