PDA

View Full Version : Calling all good southernfolk

momsridin
08-02-2006, 01:19 PM
All good southernfolk within a couple hours drive anyway. It's time for an overnighter, campstyle. Who's up for a little road adventure. Say a saturday ride to meet up, ride a bit and hit a destination then camp out. Get up Sunday and ride a little more then everyone head out to be home by night fall. What do you fine folks think.

It's just a thought. I haven't even ran it by Ram yet. When he reads this maybe we can pin down a date. (We are on opposite shifts again so I won't really see him for a few days) Yall just give it a ponder and let's see if anyone's interested.

Mungo
08-02-2006, 03:05 PM
I love you guys. The "want" is there, but after the week in the mountains, I can't make any more immediate plans to head out overnight. Mungo Jr is quite a handful for my very wonderful wife. Not to mention she deserves a break too.

So, if I can attend, it may have to be last minute.

RamMedic
08-04-2006, 06:28 PM
Not an overnighter but we headed to the Cherohala skyway tomorrow to get out of this heat for awhile. Anyone who wants to join is welcome to.

Righteous2
08-04-2006, 07:22 PM
I'm willing but my head and tire aint :lol: :lol: B)

RamMedic
08-04-2006, 09:09 PM
still no front tire yet, and you're riding on it. shame on you :P

wreckerman
08-04-2006, 09:25 PM
just got my new rear tire on so i am ready !! but you said souther folks ..WTF i feel like choped liver :lol: :lol: :wub:

Righteous2
08-04-2006, 09:41 PM
hell with no thread left i get dam good traction long as it aint wet lol

wreckerman
08-04-2006, 10:19 PM
you should have seen the rear slick i was rideing on tfb would have been proud it had cord showing through in 3 spots

RacingOrangeRoadster
08-08-2006, 02:16 PM
You kats are a lot braver than I am riding on those slick tires. I get paranoid even on my cage when the tires start to get down to the warning bars.

wreckerman
08-08-2006, 09:21 PM
if i had known how bad it was i would have changed it earler, but my fat ass did not bend down and cheak the tire before i left