PDA

View Full Version : Chatroom Tonight ~ Sunday 8/13/06

Shorty
08-13-2006, 04:44 PM
Im going to be in the chatroom catching up on things tonight. Ill pop in around 7-8 west coast time and hang out for awhile. Anyone wanna join me? Just show up! :D

Hugger_Lady
08-14-2006, 01:54 AM
I have tried to get into chat and for some stupid reason it won't let me get in. thats twice now.... damn it...

LostLake
08-14-2006, 02:19 AM
I have tried to get into chat and for some stupid reason it won't let me get in. thats twice now.... damn it...

You gotta know the secret handshake :D

Shorty
08-14-2006, 02:25 AM
I have tried to get into chat and for some stupid reason it won't let me get in. thats twice now.... damn it...What happens when you try and it fails? Do you have java installed on your machine? if not go here and install it. If it still gives you troubles let us know.

Hugger_Lady
08-14-2006, 02:43 PM
Okay Shorty, I know I am really slow first thing in the morning but where is here so I can be sure that I have the right java on my machine?

Maybe I should wait till I finsh my tea and try rereading what you wrote :blink2: just one of those mornings....lol

speedman
08-14-2006, 02:46 PM
where is here so I can be sure that I have the right java on my machine?

http://java.com

Regards,

SM

Hugger_Lady
08-14-2006, 02:53 PM
Thanks Speedman.... stlll gonna wait till I get this hot tea in me... the way I am feeling I'll screw it up somehow....LOL

Shorty
08-14-2006, 03:51 PM
Okay Shorty, I know I am really slow first thing in the morning but where is here so I can be sure that I have the right java on my machine?

Maybe I should wait till I finsh my tea and try rereading what you wrote :blink2: just one of those mornings....lolhehe I was kinda loopy this weekend, sorry about that.
Thanks speedman!

smile2005
08-14-2006, 03:57 PM
Hey Hugger...Shorty helped me out also here with trying to get in the chatroom. I had to download Java & now everything is working just fine :) So thanks, Speedman, for helping Hugger out here!

Sorry I didn't make it in the chatroom last night, Shorty. Writing out bills took over my evening along with wanting to get a good nights sleep. See ya there another night!

Have a great day all :)

speedman
08-14-2006, 04:02 PM
When we upgrade the server (still several months away) we will be adding a new chat infrastructure that will also allow real time IM between members with either a Web based interface (no Java required), or a stand alone Jabber compatible IM client such as Gaim, or Trillian. The new system will also inherit your HCG login details, which will eliminate one step for the users.

Regards,

SM