PDA

View Full Version : New Member from the Northwest

Horse
11-25-2004, 03:29 AM
I found Harley Chat Group while searching for tech tips and I am very pleased with this site. I was looking for cv carb info and the information provided by "Wide" and others answered many of my questions. While searching HCG I noticed that I did not have to endure the trash that you find elsewhere and I appericate this. Your rules are simple, to the point, and easy to follow. As for myself, at 57 years young, I have 40 + years on two wheels and have meet wonerful people no matter where I go. I ride year round, endureing the cold and rain in the northwest. My ride is a stock 93 FLHTP which I plan on keeping until the end of my riding days. I'm retired but active with local politics, a city councilmember in mid size northwest city.

wreckerman
11-25-2004, 03:34 AM
very nice ride , and we are glad you like our site, on behalf of the hcg i would like to welcome you to are site , and hope you join in on are conversations were ever you please ......good folks here and a lot of usefull information

88FLHTC
11-25-2004, 03:42 AM
:) Nice to meet you, Horse !!

Welcome to the HCG forum...enjoy !!! ^_^

BikerBabe
11-25-2004, 03:46 AM
Welcome Horse!!!! :D

Ironhead80
11-25-2004, 03:48 AM
Sweet ride man, love it. It's nice to see a new name on here. Jump in and have a good time!

zman
11-25-2004, 06:59 AM
WELCOME I CAN YELL YOU THAT THE FOLKS HERE HAVE HELPED ME THROUGH SOME TIGHT SPOTS WORKIN ON MY 77. AND THERE WERE MANY. THATS HOW I FOUND IT SEARCHING FOR TECHNICAL ADVICE & MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN THESE FOLK KNOW THERE BIKES. IVE DONE MOST ALL MY OWN WORK & THIS SITE HAS BEEN REAL ACURATE IN HELPING ME TROUBLESHOOT BUGS IN MY BIKE & INSTALLING NEW MODIFICATIONS THAT IVE PUT IN HER. ALSO LEARNED HOW TO USE A COMPUTER DIGGING INFO , KINDA COMPUTER RETARDED. HAVE FUN.
Z

runningbiker
11-25-2004, 11:52 AM
:) Welcome aboard Horse. Nice looking ride and I am looking forward to all that you have to offer this site. Sounds like you have a lot of experience behind you that I may call on. I have little to offer and even I fit in. That's what is great about this site. A very wide range of personalities and everyone fits in and is accepted for who they are. Good to have you. :)

Swyney
11-25-2004, 12:01 PM
Welcome to the HCG family Horse....

Post away !

Goingamerican
11-25-2004, 01:44 PM
welcome aboard Horse, Im a new guy here myself, its a great hangout and lots of good info can be had here, best of all, its ..........free!

NY90
11-25-2004, 01:54 PM
Hey horse, Welcome aboard. After putting on the mileage you have, I am
sure there are plenty of road stories you can share with us.

curley725
11-25-2004, 01:55 PM
hey horse

glad you found your way here!!!! great bunch o people here!!!!!!!!!!

curley B)

Wrake
11-25-2004, 01:59 PM
Hiya Horse, welcome aboard! drunks

-Wrake

Atch
11-25-2004, 02:44 PM
Welcome, Horse!!! Good people, and lots of info on this site. Nice lookin ride ya have there!!!!

johnnyb57
11-25-2004, 02:49 PM
Welcome, just one question; where can i get one of those licence plates...

Dyna
11-25-2004, 08:27 PM
Horse, Welcome to the HCG. Enjoy your stay! I'm fron the Pacific Northwest too and ride all year as long as there is no ice or snow on the ground. I'm in Spokane. Where are you?

johnnyb57
11-25-2004, 09:36 PM
Hey dyna; is fairchild air force base is up and running up there,Loved it there back in the late 70's...cordalane idaho was popular also,give an update of the area when you can....

Dyna
11-26-2004, 02:09 AM
Johnnyb57, Fairchild is very much alive and well.

Coeur d' Alene is a great town. We spend lazy summer days there kicking back at the beach and always watch the 4th of July fireworks over the lake. Coeur d' Alene Lake is rated as one of the 10 most beautiful lakes in the world and I don't doubt it. This is prime riding country. The twisties around the lake are great. Lots of poker runs out that way. The lake and several others in the area are very deep and have land locked salmon in them, great fishing!!! This is a great area but can get very cold in the winter. Good skiing on the area mountains. If you like riding, water sports, fishing. snow and fun come visit.

HoustonFatboy
11-26-2004, 02:12 AM
welcome, beautiful ride.