PDA

View Full Version : went to Ok. for the first time

furball
09-04-2006, 06:40 PM
went to ok for the first time in my life thought it was strange . first it was the first time i got to me my bro and sis in my life found them on the internet about 3 years ago (was given away at 6 months ) here are some pic.s

more pic.s here
http://www.bikersballroom.com/viewtopic.php?t=1832

bikerjim
09-04-2006, 07:19 PM
Hope it was the first of many trips. Yes people are a little different there. People in ILL. would never wear that color dress with those boots :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: The gas prices were just about right :) :)

furball
09-04-2006, 07:58 PM
a few week ago comming home from a ride in big bear

Shorty
09-04-2006, 08:43 PM
Holy crap furball.....did you say you and your siblings were seperated at 6 months old and you found them 3 yrs ago on the internet? And now you met for the first time?? How cool is that! Im very happy for you.

furball
09-04-2006, 10:33 PM
Holy crap furball.....did you say you and your siblings were seperated at 6 months old and you found them 3 yrs ago on the internet? And now you met for the first time?? How cool is that! Im very happy for you.thanks shorty it was kind of strange at first but its all good now my sis will be comming out x-mass think i'll take her on a little bike ride around here. i still have one bro that i have not got to meet