PDA

View Full Version : On the menu today

Hellswraith
09-10-2006, 02:45 PM
So what's everyone cooking up today for NFL week one ? Im making a big pot of Navy Bean Soup with Corn Bread as a side .. Yeaaa Haaaw - WW3 will be erupting tonight !!

:lol:

EGRIDER
09-10-2006, 02:57 PM
Well shit, I'm stuck at work but what yer havin sounds pretty damn good Hellswraith!! Go Patriots!!! :lol:

povertyrider
09-10-2006, 04:02 PM
Pork roast is in the crockpot, gonna pull it for BBQ this afternoon, and serve it up with some jumbalaya on the side. :D

wreckerman
09-10-2006, 05:35 PM
just piced up a foot long subway sandwich and a bottle of jack that should get me through the game drunks

coolhawg6622
09-10-2006, 06:27 PM
Just fired up the grill and put a beef roast on to let it simmer in 2 cans of beer (cant believe I wasted 2 cans but man is it good). It is sceduled for consumption right at kick off.. ;)

Now if The Packers would only show up.. caged

harleycutie
09-10-2006, 06:39 PM
Getting grill hot for steaks and shrimp, along with baked potatoes with all the fixings, rolls, and of course sweet tea ;) fixing sausage balls, cheese ball and crackers, and cocktail weiners in the crockpot with jelly and mustard for snacks while watching the games this afternoon.....football season and Fall coming.....what could be better......well.......yeah riding!!!!

Smile could send me some cheese curds to snack on......guess it will be boiled peanuts today......frozen margaritas in the blender.....whose hungry?? Enjoy the games!!!! bottomsup

Shorty
09-10-2006, 07:07 PM
You people eat like fucking royalty!! :lol:
Hot dogs on the grill. Potato chips straight from the bag. And anything cold in a can. :D

harleycutie
09-10-2006, 07:38 PM
Hot dogs on the grill. Potato chips straight from the bag. And anything cold in a can. :D

No Shorty, not royalty, it's called Sunday dinner during football season, hehehe....besides I did the hot dogs on the grill, potato chips from the bag and pepsi last weekend, hehehe

I just wanted something different and nothing better than steak especially when on sale.....be back to boring weekday suppers next week.....just wanted to live a little today start of football in full gear.....friend brought us shrimp from the coast.....been riding today?

spikester
09-10-2006, 08:04 PM
Well, I am doing the bachelor thing for a week or so, I eat what i want, no I eat what I cook or go get, lol

actually just got back from sidestreet pizza with 2 pizza's for me,
will bag extra for later in the week, lol

and have a gallon of Beacon Sweet tea, mmmmmmmm

Later Spikester, [======>

harleycutie
09-10-2006, 08:36 PM
Well, I am doing the bachelor thing for a week or so, I eat what i want, no I eat what I cook or go get, lol

actually just got back from sidestreet pizza with 2 pizza's for me,
will bag extra for later in the week, lol

and have a gallon of Beacon Sweet tea, mmmmmmmm

Later Spikester, [======>

Now come on Spikester, did you have to mention Sidestreet??? You know how much I love their pizza!!!! It's worth the drive up there for that....have you had their jalapeno cheese covered chips??? try them yummy!!!!

povertyrider
09-10-2006, 09:11 PM
I wanna go to Harleycuties house for dinner, that sounds way better than what I have planned! :D

Righteous2
09-10-2006, 10:28 PM
Hot dogs on the grill. Potato chips straight from the bag. And anything cold in a can. :Daint that the dam truth, hell... i be eating a dam oreo cookie for lunch :lol:

Rescue1
09-10-2006, 10:50 PM
Too lazy to cook tonight. We will be eating here. You should hear how they answer the phone! :D

playful25b
09-10-2006, 10:50 PM
FBRT is fixin to fire up the pit and do some chicken and steaks and I will make red potatoes with brocolli and cheese along with our famous salad that we eat every night.

playful25b
09-10-2006, 10:51 PM
Too lazy to cook tonight. We will be eating here. You should hear how they answer the phone! :D
Now that is funny!!

Rescue1
09-10-2006, 10:51 PM

valkyrie
09-10-2006, 10:52 PM
:P Hrmmmmm. TFB be gone today so on the menu is cold cracked crab (kickoff), Beef in Red Wine, wide egg noodles, and Italian style asparagus (halftime). Washed down with a nice light Cabernet (all the time!). Yes, I am a food snob. :-)

valkyrie

playful25b
09-10-2006, 11:05 PM
: Yes, I am a food snob. :-)

valkyrie

I guess that means you won't be partaking in any bean and tator salad sammiches uh? :lol:

valkyrie
09-10-2006, 11:10 PM
: Yes, I am a food snob. :-)

valkyrie

I guess that means you won't be partaking in any bean and tator salad sammiches uh? :lol:

*giggle* honey I cook it up. I don't eat it. By the way, would you please pass the yellow mustard? :-D

V

bikerjim
09-11-2006, 12:50 AM
My partner and I have been at work since Friday working 16hr shifts. We are cooking up chicken gizzards, venision tenderloins with Holindase sause and cookies for desert. TampaBay Buc's lost big time so I will probely OD on cookies :( :( :( The Bears hammered GreenBay so not all is lost. :D :D :D also saled and baked potatoe...

smile2005
09-11-2006, 03:19 AM
chicken gizzards YUCK YUCK YUCK BIKERJIM!! The Bears hammered GreenBay so not all is lost. :D :D :D WATCH IT BUD... bitchin

I went to Maxwell Street Days this afternoon & they had the Packers/Bears game on the TV behind the bar. Then my girlfriend & I walked down to a church festival & they also had the Packers/Bears game on behind the bar. Brett did not look all that happy. So my big dinner today during the game was a Brat & an ear of corn & Beer. Pretty yummy! I do have to say though that I wish I would have been at HarleyCutie's for dinner! And sorry Cutie...I didn't even get any WI cheese curds today at Maxwell Street Days. Due to the rain, the vendors were all packing up & leaving which totally sucked.