PDA

View Full Version : hello from conroe, texas

hotharleychick
12-03-2004, 12:03 AM
I have a 2002 Harley Davidson Lowrider. I live on the lake in Conroe. Any Texans in here? Sharon.

Swyney
12-03-2004, 12:05 AM
Welcome to HCG hotharleychick, and yes we have lots of Texans
on HCG

Wide
12-03-2004, 12:07 AM
Hi Sharon

Welcome to the forums, wish I was from Texas ;) :lol:

I do believe Texas has the most members here.

Enjoy the forums..
:D

rockhead
Welcome,Post a picture of yourself on your ride in your gallery

Horse
Welcome to HCG. Have fun, we all are.........

hotharleychick
12-03-2004, 12:09 AM
Thank you very much for the warm welcome. I've been a lurker on this sight for quite some time, finally decided to join with the cool weather as I probably won't be riding as much. I'll post some pix as soon as I figure out my digital camera.

NY90
12-03-2004, 12:14 AM
Welcome hotHarlychick.
With a name like that..I'll be right there to help with the camera! :D

hotharleychick
12-03-2004, 12:15 AM
Thank you 90, you're sweet.

wreckerman
12-03-2004, 12:20 AM
welcome to the hcg family , hotharleychick and to make you feel at home , i will post your picture, along with your friend, enjoy your stay here and i am sorry i did not get to meet you when i was in texas

HoustonFatboy
12-03-2004, 12:23 AM
welcome hotharley, obviously i'm your neighbor. what area of conroe? im northwest houston. looking forward to chatting with you.

hotharleychick
12-03-2004, 12:25 AM
Thank you HoustonFatBoy, I am originally from Houston, Cyfair Highschool. Nice meeting you too, and looking forward to chatting.

hotharleychick
12-03-2004, 12:26 AM
Thank you Wreckerman! Yes we are, just like our weather!!

welcome to the hcg family , hotharleychick and to make you feel at home , i will post your picture, along with your friend, enjoy your stay here and i am sorry i did not get to meet you when i was in texas

HoustonFatboy
12-03-2004, 12:29 AM
hey hot, what a coincidence. i live across 290 in stonegate, from cyfair. did you ever go to your Cyfair FFA rodeo during the summers?

Thank you HoustonFatBoy, I am originally from Houston, Cyfair Highschool. Nice meeting you too, and looking forward to chatting.

hotharleychick
12-03-2004, 12:49 AM
I used to go watch my brother and friends ride at Cyfair every Friday night. He rode bareback broncs and bulls. Did you every go?

hey hot, what a coincidence. i live across 290 in stonegate, from cyfair. did you ever go to your Cyfair FFA rodeo during the summers?

HoustonFatboy
12-03-2004, 01:00 AM
funny, i've probably seen you. i won the junior year end and the seniors one year in the bulls.

I used to go watch my brother and friends ride at Cyfair every Friday night. He rode bareback broncs and bulls. Did you every go?

momsridin
12-03-2004, 02:09 AM
Welcome Hotharleychick, Looks like your making friends already. :D Glad to have another gal around. Enjoy.

hotharleychick
12-03-2004, 02:21 AM
Thank you Momsridin, yes, very friendly people in here and nice to have another woman I can chat with about my Harley. You look very good on yours.

hotharleychick
12-03-2004, 02:23 AM
HoustonFatBoy, would you mind if I sent a private message to you?

HoustonFatboy
12-03-2004, 02:28 AM
not at all, please do.

HoustonFatBoy, would you mind if I sent a private message to you?

momsridin
12-03-2004, 02:29 AM
Thank you Momsridin, yes, very friendly people in here and nice to have another woman I can chat with about my Harley. You look very good on yours.

Aw, thank's that's sweet. Hope you get some pics on soon. I love the low's. How long have you been riding?

hotharleychick
12-03-2004, 02:35 AM
Hi Momsridin, I have been riding most of my life. My brother and dad have bikes, motocross bikes and Harleys. Yes, I love my lowrider. I was riding the Fatboy, but it was just too big for me. I only weigh 100 pounds. You have a great looking sportster. Where are you at?

Aw, thank's that's sweet. Hope you get some pics on soon. I love the low's. How long have you been riding?

HoustonFatboy
12-03-2004, 02:44 AM
i agree hotharleychick, momsridin is the hottest mom on a bike!!

momsridin
12-03-2004, 02:45 AM
30 miles North of Chattanooga, TN. Only started riding in October 04. The sporty seemed heavy at first but now it's fine. I am having a blast. Probably should have started with a smaller bike but........I waited all my life for a Harley. Just had to go for it.

hotharleychick
12-03-2004, 02:47 AM
Yes, she is HFB.

i agree hotharleychick, momsridin is the hottest mom on a bike!!

momsridin
12-03-2004, 02:47 AM
[quote="HoustonFatboy"]i agree hotharleychick, momsridin is the hottest mom on a bike!!

Dang Houston.............Your making Mom blush. HEHEHEHEHE You are mighty kind sir.

hotharleychick
12-03-2004, 02:49 AM
No Momsridin, the sporty looks like it fits you like a glove. TN, I'll bet it is cold up there now. I rode today and it was in the high 60s, it was beautiful.

30 miles North of Chattanooga, TN. Only started riding in October 04. The sporty seemed heavy at first but now it's fine. I am having a blast. Probably should have started with a smaller bike but........I waited all my life for a Harley. Just had to go for it.

hotharleychick
12-03-2004, 02:50 AM
That HoustonFatBoy is a sweetie....and he lives so close!! Is he single?

[quote=HoustonFatboy]i agree hotharleychick, momsridin is the hottest mom on a bike!!

Dang Houston.............Your making Mom blush. HEHEHEHEHE You are mighty kind sir.

momsridin
12-03-2004, 02:54 AM
39 degrees at the moment. Hubby rode my bike to work tonight. It will be even colder when he gets in. Hard Core, BBRRRRRR. I should have gotten the one with pink flames then it would still be sitting in the garage tonight. :o :D He is waiting till spring or summer for his. Need to buy a car for one of the kids before he gets his bike. So he's off on mine
#@%&!!! :lol: :lol: :P

momsridin
12-03-2004, 02:56 AM
Ya know with me being and old married woman I have no idea. Hey HOUSTON. You hitched boy?

HoustonFatboy
12-03-2004, 03:00 AM
man that's cold. i don't know if i could take that cold. well, i would still ride, but in 20 layers of clothes and a blanket.

39 degrees at the moment. Hubby rode my bike to work tonight. It will be even colder when he gets in. Hard Core, BBRRRRRR. I should have gotten the one with pink flames then it would still be sitting in the garage tonight. :o :D He is waiting till spring or summer for his. Need to buy a car for one of the kids before he gets his bike. So he's off on mine

HoustonFatboy
12-03-2004, 03:02 AM
well, that's a sensitive question right now. just called off an engagement, well about 6 months ago, a five year relationship. been dating quite a bit and already hate it. i'm a one woman man. to answer your question, no, not exclusive with anyone.

Ya know with me being and old married woman I have no idea. Hey HOUSTON. You hitched boy?

hotharleychick
12-03-2004, 03:05 AM
You are right, BRRRRRRRRRR. That is so cold!! I thank my daddie every day he moved to Texas when he was a kid. I love the heat. If you ever want a break from the cold, we have a few acres on the lake here in Conroe.

momsridin
12-03-2004, 03:06 AM
Well S#*%, Would someone please remove the shoe from my mouth. I seem to be choking at the moment. I'm sorry. :( Please forgive my rude, insensitive side.

hotharleychick
12-03-2004, 03:07 AM
Momsriding, I guess that was the indirect way of asking Houston. lol.

HoustonFatboy
12-03-2004, 03:10 AM
no no you mom you were not rude. having spoken to you now for awhile, i don't think you could be rude to anyone. you have what few have, CLASS.

Well S#*%, Would someone please remove the shoe from my mouth. I seem to be choking at the moment. I'm sorry. :( Please forgive my rude, insensitive side.

momsridin
12-03-2004, 03:11 AM
OK Dig the hole, I'll crawl in...... :( :( :(

Just spoke with some friends in Flower Mound this morning. We owe them a trip as they came here last. I plan on seeing the great state of TX from the bike the next time. We just need to get a few weeks off at the same time to do it right and I'm not sure that will work out in 05.

HoustonFatboy
12-03-2004, 03:12 AM
now mom, also, maybe you broke the ice w/hotharley. you should be the director of biker dating services.

momsridin
12-03-2004, 03:13 AM
Thanks Houston, I still feel like dirt. Maybe I should just eat dirt, then I would feel better. :lol: :lol: As usual :) , you are always too kind.

HoustonFatboy
12-03-2004, 03:14 AM
well, between me and hotharley, we have lots of space and you shouldn't wait so long, so get out of that hole.

OK Dig the hole, I'll crawl in...... :( :( :(

Just spoke with some friends in Flower Mound this morning. We owe them a trip as they came here last. I plan on seeing the great state of TX from the bike the next time. We just need to get a few weeks off at the same time to do it right and I'm not sure that will work out in 05.

momsridin
12-03-2004, 03:16 AM
now mom, also, maybe you broke the ice w/hotharley. you should be the director of biker dating services.

Poor gal, I just drug her into a whirlwind of pooh. BUT....... I think she might need a riding partner???????

hotharleychick
12-03-2004, 03:18 AM
He is, do you believe in LOVE at first chat? :wub:

Thanks Houston, I still feel like dirt. Maybe I should just eat dirt, then I would feel better. :lol: :lol: As usual :) , you are always too kind.

hotharleychick
12-03-2004, 03:20 AM
??????? Whirlwind of Pooh????

Poor gal, I just drug her into a whirlwind of pooh. BUT....... I think she might need a riding partner???????

momsridin
12-03-2004, 03:21 AM
Well ya know, with the stupid question I asked, I would call that a shitstorm. Clear? :lol: :lol:

HoustonFatboy
12-03-2004, 03:21 AM
that's what i was wondering?

??????? Whirlwind of Pooh????

HoustonFatboy
12-03-2004, 03:22 AM
that's clear. twas not a stupid question though.

Well ya know, with the stupid question I asked, I would call that a shitstorm. Clear? :lol: :lol:

momsridin
12-03-2004, 03:26 AM
Sorry Hotharley, guess my bikerlingo leaves a little to be desired. :D

Wide
12-03-2004, 03:27 AM
HHHmmm a lot of posts in this thread, must be some hanky panky going on :lol: :lol: :P

hotharleychick
12-03-2004, 03:27 AM
Your biker lingo is fine. I could not help thinking of Winnie the Pooh.

Sorry Hotharley, guess my bikerlingo leaves a little to be desired. :D

hotharleychick
12-03-2004, 03:29 AM
not yet!!!

HHHmmm a lot of posts in this thread, must be some hanky panky going on :lol: :lol: :P

BikerBabe
12-03-2004, 03:29 AM

I guess.... :huh: Threesome? boobs :lol:

momsridin
12-03-2004, 03:30 AM
:lol: :lol:

hotharleychick
12-03-2004, 03:32 AM
Sorry, I don't share! lol.

HoustonFatboy
12-03-2004, 03:36 AM
neither do i, well maybe with mom! :rolleyes:

Sorry, I don't share! lol.

hotharleychick
12-03-2004, 03:45 AM
Thanks for the pictures HFB. Please read my answer on the Rodeo Sex thread.

HoustonFatboy
12-03-2004, 03:52 AM
holy cow, sj, what a coincidence. i've seen you around. i could not believe that was you!!! it's almost the weekend, where we meeting? :rolleyes:

Wide
12-03-2004, 03:56 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

hotharleychick
12-03-2004, 03:58 AM
Conroe, Sam's on the Lake. I'll call my brother to meet us there too!

holy cow, sj, what a coincidence. i've seen you around. i could not believe that was you!!! it's almost the weekend, where we meeting? :rolleyes:

tradrockrat
12-03-2004, 04:48 AM
holy shit! I've only been gone a couple of hours and there's already 6 pages on this thread!

Houston -- get together for a bike ride with hotharleychick. Enjoy the ride and dion't worry about anything else.

Hotharleychick -- Are you nuts!!! This guy lurks HERE!!!

Seriously, you guys are killing me. This is too funny. I hope you two meet and ride somewhere fun. It sounds like a cool friendship at the very least.

Spoiled
12-03-2004, 04:49 PM
I think there is something to be said about those Texans, but I'm not sure what it is ... But, with as much as they talk, I'm sure they'll say it for me.

Rookie69
12-03-2004, 05:33 PM
I think there is something to be said about those Texans, but I'm not sure what it is ... But, with as much as they talk, I'm sure they'll say it for me.

boy anit that the truth :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok, we have had the first HCG Texas get together, we have had the first HCG International get together...now it sounds like
HCG is going to have it first HCG dating service get togethere, directed by Momsride, our director of HCG biker dating services.
:wub:

momsridin
12-03-2004, 06:43 PM
Aw shucks, I think they would have done that without me. Just maybe not as quick :D Thanks Rookie

Spoiled
12-03-2004, 06:48 PM
Yikes! I thought HFB was an ole' married guy for some reason. I just told Horse this morning maybe HFB would put me up while I took a class down there. Any way, it sounds like he'll be very busy.

momsridin
12-03-2004, 06:50 PM
I bet he will anyway. Seems real nice that way. Hotharley is local in that area too. Maybe you can all do some riding.

hotharleychick
12-04-2004, 03:10 AM
No, I got the scoop on him (HFB). He just got out of a long relationship/engagement, recently lost his parents and aunt, and trying to cope. My brother is friends and told me this. I spoke to him on the phone for a couple hours (yes, we Texans speak alot), and he never even brought up all the turmoil in his life. He seems genuinely nice so I'm sure he will let you stay at his place. And he's a couple years older than me.

Yikes! I thought HFB was an ole' married guy for some reason. I just told Horse this morning maybe HFB would put me up while I took a class down there. Any way, it sounds like he'll be very busy.

hotharleychick
12-04-2004, 03:10 AM
He is, and was always nice to me when he was with my brother. I would love to do some riding with you.

I bet he will anyway. Seems real nice that way. Hotharley is local in that area too. Maybe you can all do some riding.

hotharleychick
12-04-2004, 03:11 AM
No momsriding, you definatley helped!!

Aw shucks, I think they would have done that without me. Just maybe not as quick :D Thanks Rookie

Ironhead80
12-04-2004, 03:44 AM
Always nice to have some more ladies around here, welcome! Now, get some pics of the ride and the hot rider so we can all see!

hotharleychick
12-04-2004, 03:53 AM
Well thank you Ironhead80. Nice to be here.

Always nice to have some more ladies around here, welcome! Now, get some pics of the ride and the hot rider so we can all see!

HoustonFatboy
12-04-2004, 05:02 AM
we may talk a lot, but we always polite and respectful, less of course you make us otherwise. you have a place to stay if you need to while taking classes. what class?

HoustonFatboy
12-04-2004, 05:04 AM
anything but an old married man!!! sure, feel free to crash here while you take a class. i have 4000 sq ft and only me.

HoustonFatboy
12-04-2004, 05:09 AM
i'm a lurker???? that makes you one also, seeing as we have about the same amount of posts!!!! sorta like the pot calling the kettle black. :lol:

holy shit! I've only been gone a couple of hours and there's already 6 pages on this thread!

Houston -- get together for a bike ride with hotharleychick. Enjoy the ride and dion't worry about anything else.

Hotharleychick -- Are you nuts!!! This guy lurks HERE!!!

Seriously, you guys are killing me. This is too funny. I hope you two meet and ride somewhere fun. It sounds like a cool friendship at the very least.

tradrockrat
12-04-2004, 05:38 AM
Hellooooo pot! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hell, lurker is too good a word for me!

HoustonFatboy
12-04-2004, 05:40 AM
hahahaha, we're up way too late!!! :D

Hellooooo pot! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hell, lurker is too good a word for me!

HoustonFatboy
12-04-2004, 05:41 AM
hey trad, quit calling me names, i'm trying to schmooze hotharleychick..... :lol:

Hellswraith
12-04-2004, 08:43 AM
[quote="HoustonFatboy"]anything but an old married man!!!

Damnit you had to remind me !!! :lol: And Btw - welcome HHC to the HCG from another Texan !!!

hotharleychick
12-04-2004, 12:55 PM
Don't worry HFB, they can call you all the names they want, I'm enjoying being "schmoozed" by you! Keep it up and you might get lucky!!! :wub:

hey trad, quit calling me names, i'm trying to schmooze hotharleychick..... :lol:

HoustonFatboy
12-04-2004, 01:59 PM
well i will keep it up then! glad i'm making progress! :rolleyes:

Don't worry HFB, they can call you all the names they want, I'm enjoying being "schmoozed" by you! Keep it up and you might get lucky!!! :wub:

hotharleychick
12-04-2004, 02:04 PM
Yes, you are. If you get this soon, 900am, give me a call. I have some tickets to something you might like tonight if you would like to accompany me.

HoustonFatboy
12-04-2004, 02:13 PM
hey s, gotcha, i hope it's what i think it is. but i'll go to whatever it is.

Yes, you are. If you get this soon, 900am, give me a call. I have some tickets to something you might like tonight if you would like to accompany me.

tradrockrat
12-04-2004, 05:16 PM
HFB -- SEE? My plan worked perfectly. By calling you names I got Her to unite with you against me! Moms not the only matchmaker here -- I just do it neanderthal style!

You can thank me later :D ;)

BlackKnight
12-05-2004, 01:21 AM
This should be called the love connection thread. Speaking of love lets see if I can add some nice thoughts in here to help the kids out. Old BlackKnight is in love for the first time in his life. I met this woman about six months ago. I've dated and been with a lot of women in my life and I've never felt what I feel for her. A true angel from above who brings out all the good in me (not much left). She is an amazing woman! Last Thursday we finally got to spend an entire day together and it was the best day in my life.

I don't think I've put a solid 3 hours sleep together in 20 years, Thursday night I fell asleep at 930 and slept thru till the morning. Its a wonderful feeling loving someone and I'm glad I waited 44 years to feel it cause if I was a kid still I'd think it was the beer talking. :D

One small problem...we are both married with children. :( :o

BikerBabe
12-05-2004, 01:36 AM
This should be called the love connection thread. Speaking of love lets see if I can add some nice thoughts in here to help the kids out. Old BlackKnight is in love for the first time in his life. I met this woman about six months ago. I've dated and been with a lot of women in my life and I've never felt what I feel for her. A true angel from above who brings out all the good in me (not much left). She is an amazing woman! Last Thursday we finally got to spend an entire day together and it was the best day in my life.

I don't think I've put a solid 3 hours sleep together in 20 years, Thursday night I fell asleep at 930 and slept thru till the morning. Its a wonderful feeling loving someone and I'm glad I waited 44 years to feel it cause if I was a kid still I'd think it was the beer talking. :D

Blacknight...don't mean to stick my nose into your business...but I am curious how old your kids are and what your thoughts are regarding your future with your new love...if you feel like sharing that is.

BlackKnight
12-05-2004, 02:17 AM
Don't mind sharing Babe. Mine are 11 & 9. Hers are 9 & 6. As for the future you have touched on the hot topic of the century as far as we are concerned. The honest answer is we both just don't know. :( Any ideas? :D

BikerBabe
12-05-2004, 02:24 AM
Do you live near each other? I have kids around the same ages as her...that's tough when there are children involved. I wouldn't mind talking to you more about this, if you wouldn't mind though, I would prefer through private messages.

Ironhead80
12-05-2004, 04:05 AM
Blackknight- I want to be happy for you about the new gal but I have to say my piece. Remember the one you always think about that you never got? The one that you always have in the back of your mind, that got away? If you are answering yes and this girl is not her, then she's not the one. If she is than congrats you met your match. This is how I look at love and life.

HoustonFatboy
12-05-2004, 08:29 AM
well thank you tradrockrat. its nice to see so many on this line that care!!

HFB -- SEE? My plan worked perfectly. By calling you names I got Her to unite with you against me! Moms not the only matchmaker here -- I just do it neanderthal style!

HoustonFatboy
12-05-2004, 08:30 AM
congrads blackknight! u sound like a lovesick puppy.

NY90
12-05-2004, 08:35 AM
Geez, Guys, Get a room. A chat room , that is. :D
Blacknight, I just have to say that it is a difficult position you are in, and I wish you all the best in whatever path you take.

Now I think I'll write some lyrics to be sung to the tune of...
"The Love Boat" :lol:

BlackKnight
12-05-2004, 01:56 PM
Babe:

We live 6 miles apart. Sometimes I think distance would help. Kinda like putting the cookie jar way up so the kids can't get at it!

Ironhead:

I hear ya man, I think you know when all those questions don't enter your mind. Its like a comfortable feeling that just feels right. Gonna get hammered and tossed out of the boys club for this next comment but when I look into her eyes its like I'm looking at her soul. Yeah I know...love sick puppy! :D

Thanks 90, but in the end I think we'll do the right thing and stick it out in our dead relationships for the sake of the kids. Why should we be any different then 80% of the married couples out there!

wreckerman
12-05-2004, 02:36 PM
blacknight , not that i do anything the right way, but i stuck it out with my first wife for the same resons the kids.. dont fool yourself the kids suffer eather way if you are there but hate it they can tell , and if you leave they will know also but you can not make other pepole happy intell you can make yourself happy.. so you realy need to decide were you want to be and with who....best for all concerned

BlackKnight
12-05-2004, 02:51 PM
very sound advice wrecker. i sometimes think the wedding ring should come with a contract. after five years you sit down and discuss continuing or splitting and each goes seperate ways. lets have TFB draw it up! :)

your words are so true wrecker..if your not happy..no one around you is!

BikerBabe
12-05-2004, 03:42 PM
blacknight , not that i do anything the right way, but i stuck it out with my first wife for the same resons the kids.. dont fool yourself the kids suffer eather way if you are there but hate it they can tell , and if you leave they will know also but you can not make other pepole happy intell you can make yourself happy.. so you realy need to decide were you want to be and with who....best for all concerned

good advise wreckerman...wish it was that easy breaking up a young family. You are right, kids do sense the tension and unhappiness. But sometimes sticking it out just seems the easiest thing to do, especially if you can have the best of both.

wreckerman
12-05-2004, 04:02 PM
bb883 dont like to disagree with you but there is know way you can have the best of both both will suffer from trying to live 2 different lives, you have to be able to give it your all for one or the other to work , anyone who thinks different is just fooling themselfs and a wife always knows when you are careing on with someone ealse , even if they dont catch you , and like i said is it far to come home and hate it wishing you were somewear ealse and its not far trying to start a new relatioship while careing the weight of the problems of the old relationship

Spoiled
12-05-2004, 04:59 PM
Man, 10 pages on an intro! Is that a record?

wreckerman
12-05-2004, 05:06 PM
spoiled i think you are correct , that must be a record, ha i thought we were going danceing, ill send the car to get you :lol:

BikerBabe
12-05-2004, 05:19 PM
bb883 dont like to disagree with you but there is know way you can have the best of both both will suffer from trying to live 2 different lives, you have to be able to give it your all for one or the other to work , anyone who thinks different is just fooling themselfs and a wife always knows when you are careing on with someone ealse , even if they dont catch you , and like i said is it far to come home and hate it wishing you were somewear ealse and its not far trying to start a new relatioship while careing the weight of the problems of the old relationship

Wreck...yeah, your right! Never thought about it from that perpective....wow, good luck BlacKnight!

hotharleychick
12-06-2004, 05:07 AM
I feel special!!

Man, 10 pages on an intro! Is that a record?

hotharleychick
12-06-2004, 05:09 AM
If HFB doesn't thank you, I will. Thank you Tradrockrat!!!

tradrockrat
12-06-2004, 05:57 AM
My pleasure, girl.

Tiger
12-06-2004, 06:12 PM

You do have a problem there... Not sure if its small or not. If I were in your shoes. I would take my time and be sure she is the right Woman and that you not breaking up your Family for a crush. Relationships are always great when they first start. But over the first few months they loose momentium. You might just find out what you have at home is better than whats 6 miles down the road. But if she is the special one. And your both are in love. I would go for it. you only live once. So make the best of what time you have... Just my thoughts... V-Rod

momsridin
12-06-2004, 06:21 PM
Hello everyone. Mom's been out of town a few days so I'm trying to play catch up now. Glad to know that hotharleychick and Houston are having a good time. Read all the post from blackknight and the answers. Glad to know you found someone to love. I hope everything works out for you. One thought on the subject - Our kids learn how to have or not have marriages/relationships from us. I divorced when my kids were small with no one else to go to, only knowing that I didn't want my daughters to grow and accept a marriage like what I was living in. 7 years later I found a wonderfull man (my hubby) to help me finish raising my girls and have a life. I really think our kids learn how to treat their respective spouses from watching their parents. I think they learn what to accept in relationships from watching us also. Just my .02.

BlackKnight
12-06-2004, 08:39 PM
V-Rod & Mom. All sound advice, thanks for sharing. No secrets here, all four know whats going on. Don't think I would have been able to sneak around. Her Hub has a second residence and my wife and I have been going through the motions for years. The leap is a big one and all focus is on the kids, not us. As far as a crush, been there as we all have. Like I mentioned, you know when you meet the right one! Besides, she takes a cotton rag and cleans the scooter, unsolicited! Now THAT is LOVE! :D

Spoiled
12-06-2004, 08:41 PM
Good luck BlackKnight, you're in my thoughts!

TexasFatBoy
12-07-2004, 02:55 PM
OK folks, been outta the loop for awhile and just wanted to welcome HHC to the forums. HFB is a good guy (as most of us Texans are, of course) and glad to see the two of ya makin' nice with one another! :wub:

BK, I'm not sure what I can add as I'm still madly in love with my wife (first and only) and there are no kids around if things should go south, but my sister has been married and divorced three times and is finally seeing a guy that treats her the way a lady should be treated - let's just say she suffered from chronic bad decisions. She had two kids with the first hubby who accepted but never really liked the next two and now, both my niece and nephew are older and they are thrilled that their mom has found someone to really be with. My father-in-law is on marriage five - three kids with his first wife, but could never settle down.

Yes, the kids are affected by divorce, but like wrecker said, they are just affected by living a lie - they are far more intuitive than most folks give em credit for and they can sense when something ain't right with mommy and daddy and unless the parents communicate openly and honestly with the kids, the toxic environment of a loveless relationship can do far more damage than the divorce because the kids will always tend to look inward at themselves to figure out what they did/are doing wrong that's making mom and dad unhappy.

Just my .02

BikerBabe
12-07-2004, 03:55 PM
Yes, the kids are affected by divorce, but like wrecker said, they are just affected by living a lie - they are far more intuitive than most folks give em credit for and they can sense when something ain't right with mommy and daddy and unless the parents communicate openly and honestly with the kids, the toxic environment of a loveless relationship can do far more damage than the divorce because the kids will always tend to look inward at themselves to figure out what they did/are doing wrong that's making mom and dad unhappy.

WOW!!!

Rookie69
12-07-2004, 05:07 PM

wrecker- I agree

BLACKNIGHT - I am divorced and have 3 kids (girls 10, 14, 16). Wrecker is right, you need to be happy. Kids don't like their parents slitting up. But it can be more harmful (in my opinion) to stay unhappily together in a marriage. Theirs a big chance they will grow up unhappy and this is normal to the environment they grew up in. What I did was, once I was out of the house, I made sure I was living close by to show them I was not leaving them. And I could be there at the drop of a hat for them (and I am!) At first they felt I left them, but they see it different now.
Also I have met my soulmate, the most wonderful woman in the world, my true mate. This wonderful woman and the relationship we have makes me the happiest guy in the world! I love her and she loves me , so very equal ! It’s the greatest feeling in the world !!!!! Happiness !!!!
She makes sure my kids come first. Also they ( the kids) see their father extremely happy now with my new life. And it shows in them in many ways too. My mother has even told my girl friend that she has never seen me as happy as I am now !
My oldest told me at one time during the divorce that it's best her mom and me split up. And that was coming from a 15 year old at the time. I love my kids and they know it! Life’s too short to be unhappy. Unhappy is not a good feeling and it’s not healthy. At the end of my marriage with my ex, I had suffered what I thought were 3 heart attacks ( I was 43 at the time). Which was actually stress from the marriage. Even went to the emergence room 3 times cause of it. Only to take a stress test and find out I'm as healthy as a horse.
Dude, life is to short , being unhappy SUCKS.
Oh ya by the way, your 6miles between you 2, were 4000 between my girl friend and me. We chatted and talked a lot before we actually got together . Which in our opion was good cause we got to know each other
for about a year before there was any physical contact. So when we did come together ( yep theirs a pun there…lol) we knew it was right !!!
Good luck on what every you decide!
Sorry for my 2cents of rambling

Rookie69
12-07-2004, 05:16 PM

Just my .02

damn good 2cents TFB
you are right. kids are strong and smart and can bounce back more then we give them credit for. My kids though the same thing,,,,what have they don't wrong. Talk to the kids, tell them the problems you and the wife are having, they understand more then we think. Don't talk down about the ex, talk about the problems, talk about your love for them.

TFB-sure you are a lawyer and no shrink ;)

BlackKnight
12-07-2004, 11:19 PM
Spoiled-thanks for the thoughts!

TFB & Rookie,
Thanks so much for those very personal opinions. They meant a lot to me as did everything mentioned regarding this. I know your happy rookie and I smiled when I read that because I know what you feel! I wish you continued happiness!

HoustonFatboy
12-08-2004, 01:43 AM
y thank you TFB, my thoughts back at you.

OK folks, been outta the loop for awhile and just wanted to welcome HHC to the forums. HFB is a good guy (as most of us Texans are, of course) and glad to see the two of ya makin' nice with one another! :wub:

Just my .02

HoustonFatboy
12-08-2004, 01:45 AM
thanks mom! we are having a great time!

Hello everyone. Mom's been out of town a few days so I'm trying to play catch up now. Glad to know that hotharleychick and Houston are having a good time. Just my .02.

Hellswraith
12-08-2004, 12:02 PM
Such honesty in one thread . Mods can we lock it now ? :lol: Hehe Im just kidding but thought Id throw my two cents in as well .. So heres my take on it all .

I think relationships are a strange thing . When ya first meet its really exciting and invigorating to be near the other person . Ya want to do everything together and never be apart . Over time the excitement fizzles and it becomes more of a companionship . Ya want to get away and have more free time without all the commitments 24/7 . Im always telling my wife - go out and do something . Give me a couple hours alone to do what I want . Ie - this is where the bike comes in ..

Then add kids and its easy to see how the once loving couple have now become slaves to the grind and cater to the kids . They basically go through the motions of marriage and soon all their time is devoted to the kids and doing every thing for them and not each other . Is this why they made Viagra :o ? I sometimes think the only reason Im still married is the kids . Then other times I feel like I wouldnt want it any other way . I got married at the ripe age of 23 and 10 years later still going strong . I got MOST of my craziness out of me while I was younger so Im actually happy coming home everynight to the same person . Besides I need someone to bitch at me now again to keep me on track .

Iv'e enjoyed reading this thread - makes me think about what Iv'e got and why I would never want to lose it ...

wreckerman
12-08-2004, 11:53 PM
hellswraith, good input and anytime you need bitching feel free to write me. I'm sure that between me and other members we could bitchin a storm to you. What are friends for.

Rookie69
12-09-2004, 04:24 PM
hellswraith, good input and anytime you need bitching feel free to write me. I'm sure that between me and other members we could bitchin a storm to you. What are friends for. all back ya on this one wrecker B)

BlackKnight - that also goes for you too.

Hellswraith
12-09-2004, 04:49 PM
Damn it all !! I dont wanna be bitched at . This is my thread for reaching out to those in need ... :lol: Errr nevermind - IM jamming some tunes and having a good day overall . Merry Xmas and happy New Year !!

Rookie69
12-10-2004, 03:45 PM
IM jamming some tunes and having a good day overall . Merry Xmas and happy New Year !!

now thats the Hellswraith we all have come to know !

drunks

BikerBabe
12-10-2004, 03:59 PM
I can't believe how long this thread is...this topic should have it's own!

hotharleychick
12-17-2004, 04:27 AM
A couple of pictures, since I was the originator of this thread.

Wide
12-17-2004, 05:39 AM
Nice bike you have there :D

momsridin
12-17-2004, 12:58 PM
Hot harley, I do believe the name suits you. Your gonna drive these poor guys wild. That bike is awesome.

BlackKnight
12-17-2004, 01:08 PM
nice bike

hefitz04wg
12-17-2004, 01:40 PM
Nice ............... boobs groucho

BigRedMachine
12-17-2004, 02:21 PM
whoa whoa whoa!!!!

I'm supposed to be notified when something like this happens?

WIDE!!! you're falling down on the job! :lol:

Be Afraid! BRM is in the house!!!!!!!

TexasFatBoy
12-17-2004, 03:20 PM
There was a bike in one of those pics? :o :P

hotharleychick
12-17-2004, 09:37 PM
Thank you, the bike is actually my fathers, but he is about to give it to my brother, since he is building another one. I ride a lowrider. 99.

Nice bike you have there :D

hotharleychick
12-17-2004, 09:41 PM
Thank you momsridin!! Yes the bike is great. I doubt I will drive the poor guys wild, they all seem to have gals. Besides, I'm lovestruck with a HCG member that's a Harley riding cowboy from Houston.

Hot harley, I do believe the name suits you. Your gonna drive these poor guys wild. That bike is awesome.

hotharleychick
12-17-2004, 09:42 PM
Thank you BlackKnight, but it is my fathers.

nice bike

BlackKnight
12-17-2004, 09:53 PM
Better yet. He pays the upkeep,,you ride! I'll tell ya we have some really good looking Ladies in here. Between you and the BABE my head is spinning! :wacko:

You are one pretty Lady darlin!

HFB..marry this woman! :wub:

hotharleychick
12-17-2004, 09:56 PM
Thank you BlackKnight!! I tell him that every night too! He's funny about commitment. :D

Better yet. He pays the upkeep,,you ride! I'll tell ya we have some really good looking Ladies in here. Between you and the BABE my head is spinning! :wacko:

You are one pretty Lady darlin!

HFB..marry this woman! :wub:

BlackKnight
12-17-2004, 09:59 PM
The boy has fallen off of too many bulls. I'm riding over to talk some sense into him. :D

hotharleychick
12-17-2004, 10:01 PM
LOLOLOL!!! That is so funny BlackKnight, I tell him that too. You should see all the scars on that man's body from his days of riding bulls and broncs. He has broken just about every bone is his body, twice, some three times.

The boy has fallen off of too many bulls. I'm riding over to talk some sense into him. :D

BlackKnight
12-17-2004, 10:04 PM
He also bruised his brain I see. You could have the worst attitude in the world and you'd get a pass. Its either he marries you or I become your manager and we break you in the movies. I get 30% of course!

I'll pester him until he comes up with the ring! :lol:

TexasFatBoy
12-17-2004, 11:01 PM
He also bruised his brain I see. You could have the worst attitude in the world and you'd get a pass. Its either he marries you or I become your manager and we break you in the movies. I get 30% of course!

And I'll oversee the legal work for another 20% of course.... B)

BlackKnight
12-17-2004, 11:30 PM
There was a bike in one of those pics? :o :P

LMAO..yes that would be the machine under the blonde bombshell. She had to know we would do this...tough room :D

I think the next Hollywood starlet deserves at least 50% so we can get your the 20% TFB.

momsridin
12-18-2004, 02:08 AM
Hey, wait a minute........ I want a finders fee. :D :D :D Afterall, it was my rude comments that put them on the spot anyway.... :D

BlackKnight
12-18-2004, 03:46 AM
Okay Mom. I see your point.

Hottie 50%
Attorney fees 15% :rolleyes:
Manager 25%
Mom's finders fee 10%

Wide gets NOTHING! :D

Wide
12-18-2004, 03:52 AM
Dont forget the 67 1/3% HCG communication tax

Not the mention the bandwidth charges OOhhh & the tax on that :wacko:

Does it ever end????? grenade

NY90
12-18-2004, 03:54 AM
Thank you momsridin!! Yes the bike is great. I doubt I will drive the poor guys wild, they all seem to have gals. Besides, I'm lovestruck with a HCG member that's a Harley riding cowboy from Houston.

Good for you HHC,
Join the club!
I too have been smitten by an unmentioned member of HCG.
No finders fee applies! :lol:

BlackKnight
12-18-2004, 03:54 AM
It never ends..my end will be notta! :(

NY90
12-18-2004, 03:57 AM
It never ends..my end will be notta! :(

Don't give up! Persistence pays off.

coyote1
12-18-2004, 04:53 AM
Hello from Snowflake Az, 2003 Heritage softail classic, Mechanical Viagra!! I'm a newbie with questions. 38 degree ride today, Bold and Cold. Coyote :)

HoustonFatboy
12-18-2004, 10:18 AM
hey now, i sometimes read these posts!!!!!! :lol:

wreckerman
12-18-2004, 12:31 PM
hfb , all i can say is that is one fine looking philly "hotharleychick" and you should laseo her up before some other cowpoke set's his sights on her...... :D

OldSalt
12-18-2004, 01:02 PM
Welcome aboard Sharon. This place is full of Texans! I am not living in Texas right now but I did get my associates degree from Central Texas College in Killeen. God bless Texas!

This is really a great group of people here and I think you will enjoy talking with us.

HoustonFatboy
12-18-2004, 01:19 PM
yes sir. :D

hfb , all i can say is that is one fine looking philly "hotharleychick" and you should laseo her up before some other cowpoke set's his sights on her...... :D

BlackKnight
12-18-2004, 01:46 PM

:D Time to "cowboy up" my bud!

HoustonFatboy
12-18-2004, 02:06 PM
dang, there's more to life than a woman who is knock down gorgeous, sophisticated, intelligent, talented, with a hard rock bod, and who rides a harley...wait a second, no there's not!!!!! :D

wreckerman
12-18-2004, 02:11 PM
need we say more

tradrockrat
12-18-2004, 02:32 PM
dang, there's more to life than a woman who is knock down gorgeous, sophisticated, intelligent, talented, with a hard rock bod, and who rides a harley...wait a second, no there's not!!!!! :D

No, There Is Not!

johnnyb57
12-18-2004, 02:52 PM
ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW....i WANT TO MOVE BACK TO TEXAS...

johnnyb57
12-18-2004, 02:54 PM
and is that all i've got to do, is ride some bull..(got any broken down old ones down there.)

momsridin
12-18-2004, 02:55 PM

Makes Mom smile. I hope you guys are having a blast. :)

hotharleychick
12-18-2004, 03:51 PM
It is a little more than getting on bulls, but I'm sure you have it too johnnyb. :rolleyes:

and is that all i've got to do, is ride some bull..(got any broken down old ones down there.)

hotharleychick
12-18-2004, 03:53 PM
We are momsridin, we're about to go for a ride, on only one bike. I cannot believe I get on the back of his now. Love is blind, and makes you do funny things!

Spoiled
12-18-2004, 03:55 PM
HHC, You'll both enjoy having you back there.

hotharleychick
12-18-2004, 03:58 PM
Spoiled, I may be setting the woman bikers back a generation, but something about holding on to your man, instead of the bars, while flying down the road...and I know he loves me back there too. He suggested it today. Well off we go..

BikerBabe
12-18-2004, 04:04 PM
Spoiled, I may be setting the woman bikers back a generation, but something about holding on to your man, instead of the bars, while flying down the road...and I know he loves me back there too. He suggested it today. Well off we go..

Holding a man tight will never set us women bikers back!!! You go girl! And enjoy your ride!! :D

Spoiled
12-18-2004, 04:07 PM
Gentlemen, do you have an opinion? What's better: a woman rider or driver?

BikerBabe
12-18-2004, 04:22 PM
Gentlemen, do you have an opinion? What's better: a woman rider or driver?

Hey spoiled...good idea!!! Post it in Pig Roast!!!

Spoiled
12-18-2004, 04:27 PM
Yes, Mamam.

HoustonFatboy
12-18-2004, 11:01 PM
thanks mom, i am.

HoustonFatboy
12-18-2004, 11:04 PM
shhhhhhhhhhhhh, s, that was a secret. next thing you know, folks in here will start thinking i'm like wreckerman posting nude males and s...kidding wrecker...in all honesty, i never thought i would like a rider, but having her is outstanding, cept all the freaking horns honking at her.

hotharleychick
12-19-2004, 09:23 PM
I thought they were honking at you, stud!!! :wub:

shhhhhhhhhhhhh, s, that was a secret. next thing you know, folks in here will start thinking i'm like wreckerman posting nude males and s...kidding wrecker...in all honesty, i never thought i would like a rider, but having her is outstanding, cept all the freaking horns honking at her.

HoustonFatboy
12-20-2004, 03:13 AM
funny. :lol:

I thought they were honking at you, stud!!! :wub:

TexasFatBoy
12-20-2004, 04:59 PM
Good for you HHC,
Join the club!

Sorry 90, wrecker and I are both spoken for! :lol: j/k

BlackKnight
12-20-2004, 10:20 PM
shhhhhhhhhhhhh, s, that was a secret. next thing you know, folks in here will start thinking i'm like wreckerman posting nude males and s...kidding wrecker...

Okay, lets NEVER mention this again..something about it gives me the creeps! :D

BikerBabe
12-20-2004, 11:43 PM
Good for you HHC,
Join the club!

Sorry 90, wrecker and I are both spoken for! :lol: j/k

:lol: :lol: lmao!!!

BigRedMachine
12-22-2004, 07:08 PM
Thank you momsridin!! Yes the bike is great. I doubt I will drive the poor guys wild, they all seem to have gals.

Uhh??? really?

Not the man in the middle... sorry fucker! :lol:

Plano-Hog
12-23-2004, 09:59 PM
:D Greetings from the North

Dallas

hotharleychick
12-23-2004, 10:02 PM
Thank you Plano_Hog.

:D Greetings from the North

Dallas

Hollywood
01-17-2005, 01:55 PM
Great bike in your gallery. Nice custom paint job.

hotharleychick
01-17-2005, 02:18 PM
Thank you DG, but that bike is my father's. My bike is a lowrider.

Hobie
01-17-2005, 02:38 PM
So are you guys going to ride the Chilly Willy Dice run Saturday the 22nd..Would be good to meet a few HCG members!!

Ezlivn
02-11-2006, 11:57 AM
I just read 18 pages of posts on this thread and have NO idea how the hell i landed here in the first place. Anyway.....where the hell are these people now and how are they doin??? Damn I need more coffee :P

BigRedMachine
02-13-2006, 08:05 PM
It happens! I got all excited thinkin' hotharleychick might of posted a picture!!! :P

mrpiff
05-17-2006, 09:18 PM
Hi there Harley Chick! I just found this place yesterday. And then to find someone here who vitually lives in my back yard! I live on Lake Livingston (near Coldspring) and I come to Conroe several times a month. In fact I'll be there tomorrow 5/18/06 at Texan for some maint on my bike. Maybe we could chat one day and see about puttin few miles on together.
Ride Safe & Ride Free
Michael

ssn750cob
05-24-2006, 03:47 AM
Wheh!! Smokin. :wub: Now that's what I'm talking about.

Welcome aboard.

R
ssncob