PDA

View Full Version : Enjoy your Self...

Calli
11-19-2006, 01:34 AM
Ladies.. ( sorry guys, this is ALL for the ladies...) We all know there aren't enough hours in the day, & we often get the short end of the stick, when it comes to being papmered for.. so...this is something you, can do for You :)

First off, go buy yourself some Body Butter... there are many kinds out there, but try for one with as many natural ingredients, as you can...

Now.....some night, when you have at Least 2 hours to yourself.. ( seriously!!! beg, borrow, steal or Promise for it, but at least once a WEEK, yup, you heard it, Weekly here)(Just before bed is ideal) Go have a really Hot bath, plain, ordinary bath, maybe some epson saltz, but no oils etc.

Soak for awhile, or til you have had enough, & take TIME, to dry yourself off, Lovingly, Gently, every little bit. Time to look after yourself, instead of the 'usual' rub & run....

Head into your room, & if you worry about the sheets getting stained from the body butter, toss a couple towels down..

Now comes the fun part...:)

Starting at your toes, start buttering your body.. give yourself a bit of a reflexology treatment while you are at it.. each toe, every inch of skin. Don't be rough, but be firm, & Appreciate each part, as you are rubbing the butter in. Take your time, & enjoy the massage...

Take note of the accupressure points on your body that might be tender ( feels like a bruise, but there is no mark) Massage those a little more, with a bit of pressure, & carry on.

(Ok guys, yes, I admit, this Is something you can do together too...lol, but it is Mainly for the Ladies...& it Isn't a sexual thing.. more of a Sensual one! :P )

As you work up to your face, use Upward strokes, & be more gentle.

Without adding any butter to your hands, massage your scalp really thoroughly...( yeah, means a hair wash in the morning but it feels So good! lol) Don't forget your ears....

Snuggle down, & enjoy the night..... ^_^

harleycutie
11-19-2006, 01:44 AM
Calli, I'm still laughing at the first paragraph about us getting the short end of the stick :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: but seriously.....I make sure I set one night a week, usually it is Sunday night, after all is quiet and the weekend is winding down....I light all the candles I can find in the house, take a LONG hot bath in my garden tub, put on a CD, and then it's time for the rub down with the body lotion.....Bath and Body Works have some of the most sweet smelling and warm feeling lotions I've ever felt.....one of my favorites right now is the pumpkin body lotion boobs but I'm kinda partial to sweet pea....just a really good fragrance..... :wub: then I have to adjust the airconditioning :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol: boobs boobs boobs awww, Calgon take me away :lol:

spikester
11-19-2006, 02:11 AM
OK, bath and body works Sensual Amber is pretty nice manly smell for a soak. But the rest is a little to much for the Spikester, huh

But I wouldn't mind watching you 2 ladies do all that,

later Spikester

BaltoHarleyHon
11-19-2006, 12:49 PM
OK, bath and body works Sensual Amber is pretty nice manly smell for a soak. But the rest is a little to much for the Spikester, huh

But I wouldn't mind watching you 2 ladies do all that,

later Spikester

:lol: :lol: :lol:

smile2005
11-19-2006, 01:18 PM
Thanks Calli! Tell ya the truth? I don't pamper myself enough. I just don't take the time. I take my morning shower & lotion myself up from head to toe & that's it. I do use yummy smelling shower gels & body lotions though. I believe in moisturizer moisturizer moisturizer. I'm not much of a bath person - that's all we were allowed to take growing up cuz Mom wouldn't allow us to take showers. So now...very rarely will I take the time to take a bath because of that. When I do though? I'm like you Cutie. Candles lit all around & I'll put on a relaxing CD to listen to. And I love going into Bath & Body Works - I try not to though just cuz I know I could spend alot of money there.
Last January when I went out to NYC to meet up for a meet & greet with around 70 bikers, one friend made up for all of us women jars of yummy smelling body scrub which was so awesome. I had never used a body scrub up until she gave that to me.

harleycutie
11-19-2006, 01:40 PM
So do you goop or schmear on the body scrub Smile?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

smile2005
11-19-2006, 01:50 PM
So do you goop or schmear on the body scrub Smile?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well actually both! :P You goof! :D You making fun of the way I talk again? :P Thanks for the early Sunday morning laugh. :lol: