PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from northern Mich. (T.C.) Part 2..

fathead
12-08-2004, 02:05 AM
Hi to everyone out there. . . Just joined this forum and have heard only great things about the people who have signed on here. Looking forward to sharing and getting some good advice. . . Those of you still able to ride through winter, have a safe one and those of us who can't (due to current weather conditions), we'll just have to wait. . . Mace

B)

BikerBabe
12-08-2004, 02:20 AM
Hey fathead...welcome to HCG!!! You are definitely right when you say there are great folks here...truly the best! It is cold and snowy here in NH, so join me and start posting away! :D

buckanddot
12-08-2004, 03:09 AM
Welcome Fathead,are you from the U.P. or just the northern mainland?

Ride safe,when you can, Buck.

Dyna52
12-08-2004, 03:19 AM
Hey fathead welcome to the group. Still warm here in florida can ride anyday today was almost 80.

Wide
12-08-2004, 03:27 AM
Howdy fathead

Welcome to our little stain on the net 1beer

Come on in & stay warm, jump in where you like were all easy here, some more then others :lol:

Welcome :D

Horse
12-08-2004, 04:33 AM
fathead

Welcome to HCG where the warmth of friendship will help you through the winter. Couple of topics you may find interesting and may want to reply to:

"How did you come up with,earn,or steal your Username" ?
"Dirty little secrets"
"The "What Annoys Me" Thread"

Have fun

tradrockrat
12-08-2004, 05:22 AM
Welcome to the fun

gliderider94
12-08-2004, 02:36 PM
Hey Fathead, welcome. I'm in Michigan, in fact there are several members here from around the state. Where are you at? Feel free to jump in anywhere.

Rookie69
12-08-2004, 05:30 PM
HiYa FatHead, and welcome to the home of the HCG !
great place , great people drunks

Glade to see another Michigander here ! Where abouts are you from? If you can, post a pic of your ride.

wreckerman
12-08-2004, 11:50 PM
welcome fathead, always nice to have a new member to our family glad to see your local and we are planning a regional meet in your area (Michigan) this coming riding season. Hope you will be able to attend. No hard details yet, but we will post in the future. B)

Wrake
12-09-2004, 01:58 AM
Welcome aboard Fathead!!

drunks

TexasFatBoy
12-09-2004, 02:50 PM
Welcome fathead....that northern midwest contingent keeps on growin'! Someday ya may have as many in here as us Texans! :lol: 1beer

fathead
12-10-2004, 06:10 AM
THANKS for all the bitts of info. and your warm greetings. I will be chating with you from time to time. At the present time I have no pictures of my bike for the web., in due time...
until next time...later, fathead/mace

:D HAPPY AND SAFE HOLIDAYS TO ALL HCG
MEMBERS........

Ratbike
12-10-2004, 06:24 AM
Welcome fathead.

I am a fudgie, our family has been involved in the cherrey festival for almost two decades.

It is great to see another Michigander.
Ratbike. :)

NY90
12-10-2004, 11:12 AM
Welcome fathead.

I am a fudgie, our family has been involved in the cherrey festival for almost two decades.

It is great to see another Michigander.

First off...Welcome fathead! Have fun on the HCG.

Ratbike...around here... ya might want to be careful calling yourself a "fudgie" :lol:

UltraHog
12-10-2004, 12:48 PM
Greetings! Wow--Northern Michigan--what location? I attended Northern Michigan University in Marquette--but before that spent 4-lovely years at K.I. Sawyer AFB, MI, now closed--boy it was cold up there but beautiful. Have not been back since 1984--man--I bet it has changed much--want to ride my Harley up there this summer and spend a few days touring the area.
Ken

Ratbike
12-10-2004, 02:07 PM
Hey thanks 90fxrs, I blame it on a little too much whisky in the blood. bottomsup

Rookie69
12-10-2004, 03:39 PM
I am a fudgie

Ratbike...around here... ya might want to be careful calling yourself a "fudgie" :lol:

wise words 90fxes ...lol

Ratbike, you might want to explain were the term "fudgie" came
from...lol ( or maybe not :huh: ) :lol:

NY90
12-10-2004, 10:12 PM
Hey thanks 90fxrs, I blame it on a little too much whisky in the blood. bottomsup

Whiskey? You mean human antifreeze. drunks

Ratbike
12-10-2004, 10:37 PM
fudgie=traverse city tourist.

whisky=extemely potent truth serum. bottomsup

bobber47
12-10-2004, 10:37 PM
gotta say i love Michigan also have been the many times got some good friends there we go Whitetail deer hunting (bow) once every two years and the other we ride when ever i can get there normally in Livonia but hunting in the Up

Onlt thing weird there was the bar we drink at in the up has a video strip game with only men on it m was a little worried bbut found out itsfor the women lol gotta watch ya back maybe lol lol

fathead
12-11-2004, 03:10 AM
kek10...I was stationed at kinchloe in the sue, and at wurtsmith A.F.B. in oscoda crewing B-52's At one time almost moved to marquette with job opp. didn't pan out..Would be an enjoyable Ride some time.. :)
till next time, have a beut...
fathead/Mace

wreckerman
12-11-2004, 03:25 AM
fathead, I merged both your intro's together to avoid confusion.

fathead
12-11-2004, 03:50 AM
Ratbike...To clear it up for all..Traverse city started this saying (fudgie) YEARS AGO!!!! T.C. is known for making some of the best fudge in Michigan.. tourist come for MILES to see the cherry festival to lay on the beaches and eat all the fudge. Hence the name fudgie..Definition, some one that hasn't lived in t.c. for 2 yrs. straight.. It use to be that without the tourist t.c. would not make it.. Now it has grown to the point that when winter gets here it seems like traffic doesn't decline.. So t.c. people call tourist fudgies. I myself think its a bunch of crapper but so be it..

:D
Take it Lite, Later
fathead/Mace

fathead
12-11-2004, 04:16 AM
wreckerman...Thanks for the info. about the regional meet looking forward to details, and the Ride..,also thanks for helping me not to cause more confusion than is needed, with my seperate Posts... :)

will be talking with you,
Later, fathead/Mace :D

wreckerman
12-11-2004, 12:04 PM
you are welcome, and i look foreward to meeting you , i have always enjoyed my rideing in mich, and i made it to the cherry festavel last year also travis city the folks that way are great and every one treated us good , will do a lot more rideing there in 05 , so we may get a chance to hook up... B)

fathead
12-13-2004, 02:06 AM
wreckerman...Looking forward to it... :D
Have a good one, until next..
fathead/Mace