PDA

View Full Version : cherry red Harley

angelys
11-21-2006, 04:08 PM
Hi everyone,
Back in the late 80's I owned a cherry red Harley. I believe it was a 1976? It was a special edition or olympic edition or something. Was trying to find a pic of it but unfortunately can not so I thought I would check the web to see if I could find it but I need to know what it was first. Any ideas?

Thank you
angelys

Shorty
11-21-2006, 04:21 PM
Hi angel, what is the Liberty Edition? It was their Bicentennial edition. Not sure what model you might have had.
Welcome to HCG. Enjoy the forums. :D

angelys
11-21-2006, 04:48 PM
That is it! Bicentennial edition! It was small <perfect for a girl> low to the ground and an amazing cherry red colour. were there different models for this edition?

Thank you Shorty!
angelys

coolhawg6622
11-21-2006, 04:52 PM
Welcome!!!!!!! Alot of info here for sure.. ;)

Shorty you are good for something.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidden..

Shorty
11-21-2006, 04:52 PM
Cool, you probably had the sportster. Forget if it was a 1200 or 1100. Are you trying to get another one? Or did you just like the size?

angelys
11-21-2006, 04:58 PM
would love to get my hands on something like that again. And this was one time when size did matter! It was very easy to handle and ride. And it was very sleek. Was the best feeling ever to ride this one. Anyone know of where one may be in Ontario Canada?

Thanks again,
angelys

Shorty
11-21-2006, 04:59 PM
Welcome!!!!!!! Alot of info here for sure.. ;)

Shorty you are good for something.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidden..At least one something that youre aware of. :P

Shorty
11-21-2006, 05:01 PM
would love to get my hands on something like that again. And this was one time when size did matter! It was very easy to handle and ride. And it was very sleek. Was the best feeling ever to ride this one. Anyone know of where one may be in Ontario Canada?

Thanks again,
angelysAngel, no clue if theres one in youre area but if youre willing to pay the freight keep checking ebay.
Harley had a new sportster out for 07. Its a 1200 Low. Pretty darn nice.
Good luck getting another ride. :D

angelys
11-21-2006, 06:13 PM
well just spent way to much time looking for an image of this bike. came up empty handed. I guess it was not such a great bike! found many from that year but nothing like what I had.

Thanks though for the info and thanks for the welcomes!

angelys

Nitram_b4
03-25-2007, 01:05 PM
A GUY HERE HAS ONE (BLACK) he has had it since it was new....he would not part with it tho