PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte N.C. Easyriders show

whodatt
12-12-2004, 05:44 AM
Is anyone from out little corner (or stain as wide puts it :lol: ) of the internet planning on attending the Eastriders show in Charlotte N.C. this January? My wife and I have made tentative plans to drive down there for it. If anyone is also makeing plans let me know. Might be neat to do a little meeten and gtreeten.

If not, I'll take lots of pics to show everybody.

xxxflhrci
12-12-2004, 06:33 AM
I usually go.........I'll have to check and see if I'm off that weekend. It's cool for a winter "fix", but it's not worth takin' a day off from work, IMO.

Drebbin
12-31-2004, 09:29 PM
We were considering as well - what's the dates on that ? DREBBIN

Tiger
01-04-2005, 07:44 PM
We will be attending again this year. I went last year and had a blast. Lots of vendors, bikes and builders. You will have fun...
V-Rod

BlackKnight
01-05-2005, 12:24 AM
I live 10 miles from the event. Hope to see some of you, get in touch!

anarchy
01-05-2005, 03:03 AM
We were considering as well - what's the dates on that ? DREBBIN

i believe the dates on that are january 22/23. if i wasn't traveling up to no. va. that weekend, i'd be in charlotte!!!! :angry:

Buster
01-05-2005, 01:21 PM
Going to it when it arrives in Memphis in Feb.

rdnekguy
01-07-2005, 12:15 AM
that is the same weekend that the richmond convention center will be having a bike show as well. if anyone is interested and didnt want to make the longer trip. i have to go to the one in richmond cause the army wont let me drive that far over the weekend without paperwork :angry: :(

if you are interested in this one go to www.cycleprousa.com for the details.